The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

I never heard a single thing about his stutter in the 40+ years I’ve known about him. Just in the past five years when he started to show that he’s senile.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I never heard a single thing about his stutter in the 40+ years I’ve known about him. Just in the past five years when he started to show that he’s senile.

The whole thing is ludicrous.

So even if you buy the fairytale of the decades old Biden stutter, then on top of it we are also supposed to buy that the "stutter" was WORSE decades ago than it is now.

Right.  I'll take my green sky with wisps of chartreuse.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The whole thing is ludicrous.

So even if you buy the fairytale of the decades old Biden stutter, then on top of it we are also supposed to buy that the "stutter" was WORSE decades ago than it is now.

Right.  I'll take my green sky with wisps of chartreuse.

Only the truly gullible believe the "stutter" excuse.  They're the same ones who insist Joke never knew he had classified info in his garage.

Now if you told me Barry had a stuttering problem, I'd believe it...

• Like (+1) 1

LOL at ABC

Marco Rubio Leaves Jonathan Karl Spluttering As He Lays Out Successes of Trump Versus Failures of Biden

By Susie Moore 

With all the chaos in the world at present, it makes sense for the Sunday news shows to feature congressional leaders as guests. As reported earlier, ABC News' "This Week" aired a segment on Sunday morning with Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) discussing the horrific attack by ISIS-K in Moscow. Rubio serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee as well as Vice Chair of the Select Committee on Intelligence. 

That exchange was fairly cordial and even-keeled. The two also discussed the potential for a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas, which, Rubio noted, could happen tomorrow if Hamas would simply surrender. 

Then their discussion turned to the recent rumors that former President Donald Trump may be eyeing Rubio as a potential running mate. 

That's when things took a somewhat humorous (albeit darkly humorous) turn, with Karl expressing utter disbelief that Rubio would want to associate himself in any way with the Bad Orange Man or could possibly lay blame at the feet of President Joe Biden for much of the chaos we're seeing at present. 

Watch as Karl splutters in the face of Rubio's deft portrayal of the stunning contrast between the two administrations:  

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL at ABC

Marco Rubio Leaves Jonathan Karl Spluttering As He Lays Out Successes of Trump Versus Failures of Biden

By Susie Moore 

With all the chaos in the world at present, it makes sense for the Sunday news shows to feature congressional leaders as guests. As reported earlier, ABC News' "This Week" aired a segment on Sunday morning with Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) discussing the horrific attack by ISIS-K in Moscow. Rubio serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee as well as Vice Chair of the Select Committee on Intelligence. 

That exchange was fairly cordial and even-keeled. The two also discussed the potential for a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas, which, Rubio noted, could happen tomorrow if Hamas would simply surrender. 

Then their discussion turned to the recent rumors that former President Donald Trump may be eyeing Rubio as a potential running mate. 

That's when things took a somewhat humorous (albeit darkly humorous) turn, with Karl expressing utter disbelief that Rubio would want to associate himself in any way with the Bad Orange Man or could possibly lay blame at the feet of President Joe Biden for much of the chaos we're seeing at present. 

Watch as Karl splutters in the face of Rubio's deft portrayal of the stunning contrast between the two administrations:  

Anything less than everything orange man bad simply will not compute.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1