The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So there is a conspiracy involving all the media companies working together? That's the gist of this post and the entire thread? 

Sounds a lot like something the authoritarian governments say about the free press 

Before the last election every liberal news source lied about Bidens son laptop, in 2012 Candy Crowley lied during a debate to benefit Obama,  in 2004 CBS made up a whole story about GWB, so the accusation is not without precedent. 

30 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Before the last election every liberal news source lied about Bidens son laptop, in 2012 Candy Crowley lied during a debate to benefit Obama,  in 2004 CBS made up a whole story about GWB, so the accusation is not without precedent. 

So it is a massive left wing conspiracy! We are literally living in a country where the media is like in Soviet Russia, huh? 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So there is a conspiracy involving all the media companies working together?

That's the gist of this post and the entire thread? 

Nope.

Never has been.

It shows that you do not read (or understand) the multiple examples that are posted daily.

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So it is a massive left wing conspiracy! We are literally living in a country where the media is like in Soviet Russia, huh? 

When did I mention government control? I literally said the media is known for lying to influence elections and you added in the part that Democrats are Communists, at least you admit who your side is!

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

When did I mention government control? I literally said the media is known for lying to influence elections and you added in the part that Democrats are Communists, at least you admit who your side is!

So the major corporations that run the media companies and pro-communism? 

Maybe try some of this: 

image.png.1b9f860563e14ae2256a80e6cf4ec0f8.png

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So the major corporations that run the media companies and pro-communism? 

Maybe try some of this: 

image.png.1b9f860563e14ae2256a80e6cf4ec0f8.png

When did I say that the media was communist? You are the only person who compared our media to the Soviet Union. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

FiL-SBuVIAE3m7P?format=jpg&name=medium

It what definition of the word would this numbskull be considered a ‘journalist’? I would think his own network wouldn’t toss that word around so easily. 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It what definition of the word would this numbskull be considered a ‘journalist’? I would think his own network wouldn’t toss that word around so easily. 

Because in our new clown world where words are redefined at random, journalist means political activist for leftist causes, and half the nation is perfectly fine with that.