Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

Still waiting for Bidens post inauguration Presidential State of the Union address, which was standard protocol of any elected President…..it’s now nearing two years and still nothing from him.

Should be apparent, to any truly honest person now, that Joe B. is the most clueless leader in the last century of the U.S.

• Like (+1) 1

DEMOCRATS PONDER: What Are We Going to Do About Biden?

The difficult conversation many families have at some point about Pop-Pop.

Democrats are having that discussion about Biden now.

They're not sure if he's serious about running again in 2024 or just blathering and bullshitting and blustering like he usually does, and they're pretty sure they want him to just be blathering and bullshitting and blustering. They're pretty sure they don't want an 82-year-old running for president, when the 79-year-old version is already in steep decline.

But they're not sure what their backup plan would be.

https://ace.mu.nu/archives/399263.php

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Joe-Biden-Kimmel-450x257.png

Biden’s Senility Takes Center-Stage on Jimmy Kimmel, His Political Excuse-Making Was Worse

On a day including an assassination attempt against Justice Brett Kavanaugh and vile tweets directed at his family, you would think Biden might try to present a unifying, calming presence. No such luck. Biden didn’t even bring it up or condemn it, and Kimmel never asked about it. Indeed, Biden attacked the draft decision of the Supreme Court calling it “ridiculous.” He whipped up more anger against the Court and indicated that he would try to get around the decision.

But as I’ve shared before, the new rules on incitement and rhetoric don’t apply to the left. Thus, Biden will never be questioned for continuing to stoke irrational hate over a decision that might make it a little bit tougher to kill babies in the womb. The immorality on display is stunning.

And you know what else is stunning? Just how senile Joe Biden is. I mean, that’s not the main reason I’m posting this clip for discussion, but how can you ignore how bad this is?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06/09/bidens-senility-takes-center-stage-on-jimmy-kimmel-his-political-excuse-making-was-worse-n576579

Just now, Wacka said:

Well, today he forgot how to ride a bike.

He’s old. 

Does Trump even know how to ride a bike? Since most people learn to ride from a daddy who loves them, I would bet none of the Trumps know how to ride a bike. 

• Eyeroll 1