We The People Get Ready to Pay Out More Cash Come July .

38 minutes ago, Governor said:

The planet closed during a pandemic which decreased demand and oil prices fell.

When the planet opened back up, demand increased and oil prices increased. We’re also in the summer months when gas normally goes up. Nothing unexpected is happening right now.

When they rise higher than they were pre-pandemic...

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

When they rise higher than they were pre-pandemic...

You know your President is doing a great job when people start complaining about gas prices in the summer and whiny culture war issues they invented in their heads.

Go Joe Go!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

loll

G

12 hours ago, T master said:

If the POTUS don't control the price of gas then why 4 months after Joe took over was gas prices back up to the price they were when he was VP ? 

y

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Stop embarrassing yourself.

PS: If President's controlled the price of gas - wouldn't every President lower the price; especially in an election year?  You don't think Trump would have lowered the gas to a $1 to win the election?

That's it pretty lame !!

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Could've gotten this shirt cheaper before Trump's tariffs...... It baffles me the GOP didn't fight Trump harder on them.

81a63cfa-8bfb-4ce7-a199-16f1c50d0eb8.jpg

Well they are or will be gone now so it is the Same as it ever was and now maybe you can get that shirt cheaper and we can go back to being Chinas B**CH .

Edited by T master

18 minutes ago, Governor said:

You know your President is doing a great job when people start complaining about gas prices in the summer and whiny culture war issues they invented in their heads.

Go Joe Go!!!!!!

If those are all the complaints you've heard...

57 minutes ago, Governor said:

The planet closed during a pandemic which decreased demand and oil prices fell.

When the planet opened back up, demand increased and oil prices increased. We’re also in the summer months when gas normally goes up. Nothing unexpected is happening right now.

The prices of gas were well below what they are now and below what they were when Joe was VP and stayed low for the last couple of years + that Trump was in office and soon after Joe took over and he shut down the Keystone PL construction gas started to rise to pre Trump prices .

So if what your saying is correct then prices will be going down pretty soon so let us all sit and wait to see just how long that takes and we'll get back with you when it does .

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oil barons putting the squeeze on a democratically elected president? 

I mean those fat cats would never do that, would that? 

There you go it's nothing to do with he actions of the now POTUS it's someone else fault boy is that a original ! But coming from you not surprising .

2 minutes ago, T master said:

The prices of gas were well below what they are now and below what they were when Joe was VP

G

DAFUQ are you talking about?

Edited by 716er
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But according to you presidents control the price of gas….. right bro?

No they don't but they have a lot of influence by adding lets say a major pipe line that keeps domestic oil here & can become a major player in the deportation of oil .

Oh by the way i'm still waiting on the in depth explanation about how tariffs work seeing as your an expert . 

6 minutes ago, T master said:

The prices of gas were well below what they are now and below what they were when Joe was VP and stayed low for the last couple of years + that Trump was in office and soon after Joe took over and he shut down the Keystone PL construction gas started to rise to pre Trump prices .

So if what your saying is correct then prices will be going down pretty soon so let us all sit and wait to see just how long that takes and we'll get back with you when it does .

There you go it's nothing to do with he actions of the now POTUS it's someone else fault boy is that a original ! But coming from you not surprising .

Those Keystone talking points were debunked 10 years ago.

Just now, T master said:

No they don't but they have a lot of influence by adding lets say a major pipe line that keeps domestic oil here & can become a major player in the deportation of oil .

Oh by the way i'm still waiting on the in depth explanation about how tariffs work seeing as your an expert . 

Go do your own research - after all

you represent the party of personal responsibility right?

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Those Keystone talking points were debunked 10 years ago.

Okay we have another expert so show us where they were debunked and by who if you would please with some common sense not a opinion if you will . 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go do your own research - after all

you represent the party of personal responsibility right?

Well it's apparent that you have little to no knowledge on the subject but can let others know how short they are of knowledge on the subject and when asked to provide a logical relevant & common sense answer you have nothing but 3 word answers or thumbs down images to provide us all with your intellect .

So thanks again for proving a point ! 

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Okay we have another expert so show us where they were debunked and by who if you would please with some common sense not a opinion if you will . 

Well it's apparent that you have little to no knowledge on the subject but can let others know how short they are of knowledge on the subject and when asked to provide a logical relevant & common sense answer you have nothing but 3 word answers or thumbs down images to provide us all with your intellect .

So thanks again for proving a point ! 

You wouldn’t buy what I’m selling so why should I waste my time?

You tried to prove a point in the opening and failed miserably. 

Delete this thread - that hole you’re digging keeps getting deeper.

16 minutes ago, T master said:

So Biden tells the Saudis and Russia how much to pump? 

3 minutes ago, 716er said:

My brother's uncle's therapist said we hit peak oil

At this point, do these people know why they support a Keystone pipeline? LMAO. Did this poster miss the 2008 election? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes, and any oil from the Keystone pipeline goes right into my gas tank. It doesn’t go to the world oil market. Gas would be free if Biden didn’t do these terrible things to me. 

I have to worry about vaccinated people “shedding” on me and now this?????

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, T master said:

Well they are or will be gone now so it is the Same as it ever was and now maybe you can get that shirt cheaper and we can go back to being Chinas B**CH .

The HVAC company your brother worked for was pry doing fine before Trump's tariffs.  Biden extending Trump's tariffs and the executive order Biden signed enhancing them is like pouring gasoline on a dumpster fire that has costs job and increased consumer prices.  Biden and Trump are both idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Governor said:

Go Joe Go!!!!!!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/06/09/politics/joe-biden-domestic-troubles-international-trip/index.html

Amazing this is the main headline on that right wing rag today. Even CNN admits he is trouble, good job beIng ignorant.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

But according to you presidents control the price of gas….. right bro?

They don't control it but they absolutely can influence and affect it.  

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If he had balls he would.