We The People Get Ready to Pay Out More Cash Come July .

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Congratulations-  I’m sure this makes you giddy that the ‘right’ people died off. 

You political cultists are wacky

NJ doesn’t really matter since it could never turn red. NJ was the first state to get ravaged by the virus. The rest of the country had 3 months to prepare and some of those states ended up with more deaths….like Florida. Not a surprise to anyone.

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

NJ doesn’t really matter since it could never turn red. NJ was the first state to get ravaged by the virus. The rest of the country had 3 months to prepare and some of those states ended up with more deaths….like Florida. Not a surprise to anyone.

No state is catching death rate of NY and death counts of NY and California 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No state is catching death rate of NY and death counts of NY and California 

Right. The first states hit by the virus before any precautions were in place. 

it was all Red states after that….Florida likely being the worst.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/10/politics/covid-cases-deaths-red-blue-states-late-2020/index.html

Edited by Governor

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

Right. The first states hit by the virus before any precautions were in place. 

it was all Red states after that….Florida likely being the worst.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/10/politics/covid-cases-deaths-red-blue-states-late-2020/index.html

Well then yeah if bluer is the direction based on death, I guess the general idea of the thread is correct for us hard working non ‘politically connected elite’ types. 

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Well then yeah if bluer is the direction based on death, I guess the general idea of the thread is correct for us hard working non ‘politically connected elite’ types. 

Now you understand why Red Governors are passing voting laws. It’s not about fraud. It’s about mitigating the damage they’ve done to their own voters(death) with bad Covid policy, and the only way they can overcome those losses is by stopping certain people from voting and hoping for low midterm turnout. This isn’t a secret to anyone.

The Governors have all of the data.

Unfortunately, passing restrictive voting laws only pisses voters off and has previously led to higher Dem turnout.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

Now you understand why Red Governors are passing voting laws. It’s not about fraud. It’s about mitigating the damage they’ve done to their own voters(death) with bad Covid policy, and the only way they can overcome those losses is by stopping certain people from voting and hoping for low midterm turnout. This isn’t a secret to anyone.

The Governors have all of the data.

Unfortunately, passing restrictive voting laws only pisses voters off and has previously led to higher Dem turnout.

lol that pink stuff flowing into your brain is conspiracy propaganda.

Red states know they lost because they suck at organizing harvesting efforts, and the people too lazy to work or vote are nearly 100% democrats.  Rs want to make people have to get of their ass to vote, democrats want to go door to door in high concentration welfare neighborhoods to collect ballots from people too lazy to get off their couch. That’s why ID requirements are being spun as a ‘Jim Crow law.’ 

Both sides working hard to rig it in their favor... 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

lol that pink stuff flowing into your brain is conspiracy propaganda.

Red states know they lost because they suck at organizing harvesting efforts, and the people too lazy to work or vote are nearly 100% democrats.  Rs want to make people have to get of their ass to vote, democrats want to go door to door in high concentration welfare neighborhoods to collect ballots from people too lazy to get off their couch. That’s why ID requirements are being spun as a ‘Jim Crow law.’ 

Both sides working hard to rig it in their favor... 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/557550-the-gops-strategy-is-galvanizing-democrats-ahead-of-2022

The more that Republicans attempt to implement laws directly intended to deny Black voters their full voting rights, the more motivated African Americans will be to turn out to the polls. It’s not rocket science — instead of lulling Democrats to sleep and taking advantage of a party in complete control of every level of government, Republicans have found a way to activate the base of the Democratic party and ensure another cycle of record turnout. History may not be on the side of the party in power, but Republicans’ strategy of feeding their base an endless amount of red meat, while rationing universal truths, could backfire spectacularly and lead to Democrats maintaining control and bucking the trend. 

Edited by Governor

22 minutes ago, Governor said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/557550-the-gops-strategy-is-galvanizing-democrats-ahead-of-2022

The more that Republicans attempt to implement laws directly intended to deny Black voters their full voting rights, the more motivated African Americans will be to turn out to the polls. It’s not rocket science — instead of lulling Democrats to sleep and taking advantage of a party in complete control of every level of government, Republicans have found a way to activate the base of the Democratic party and ensure another cycle of record turnout. History may not be on the side of the party in power, but Republicans’ strategy of feeding their base an endless amount of red meat, while rationing universal truths, could backfire spectacularly and lead to Democrats maintaining control and bucking the trend. 

Deny black voters... that’s the spin to drive outrage! Stop buying it.

This is about the apathetic vote the democrats need to win. That’s always been the ‘turnout’ conversation. People too lazy to get an id don’t have a job sure as hell aren’t missing price is right to stand in some voting line. But if someone comes to their front door and fills out their ballot and then brings it to the polling center for them, they are ok voting. That’s what HR1 attempts to remove the barriers for. Republicans know those people aren’t voting for them so they are pushing state laws the other way.  Since neither sides story is compelling they have these alternative narratives..  only fools think this about some righteous principle. What naivety... 

it’s pretty offensive and racist to infer that lazy apathetic people must be African American. My friends and neighbors that happen to have more melanin know they are being exploited, but you don’t see this?? Folks like you, can’t see you’re being manipulated...? so sad. 

Either party in complete control is a bad thing.  Upper middle class people (the engine of us government revenue machine) are starting to look outside the US while destitute people pour over the borders and the ultra wealthy just get richer. 

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Do you know a lot of Blacks who actually lived through Jim Crow who trust the government? 

How many do you know? Anyone who lived one day or more as an adult under Jim Crow Is 75 or older.

I'll show the math.

2021 - 1964 = 57

57 + 18 = 75

Deny black voters... that’s the spin to drive outrage! Stop buying it.

This is about the apathetic vote the democrats need to win. That’s always been the ‘turnout’ conversation. People too lazy to get an id don’t have a job sure as hell aren’t missing price is right to stand in some voting line. But if someone comes to their front door and fills out their ballot and then brings it to the polling center for them, they are ok voting. That’s what HR1 attempts to remove the barriers for. Republicans know those people aren’t voting for them so they are pushing state laws the other way.  Since neither sides story is compelling they have these alternative narratives..  only fools think this about some righteous principle. What naivety... 

it’s pretty offensive and racist to infer that lazy apathetic people must be African American. My friends and neighbors that happen to have more melanin know they are being exploited, but you don’t see this?? Folks like you, can’t see you’re being manipulated...? so sad. 

Either party in complete control is a bad thing.  Upper middle class people (the engine of us government revenue machine) are starting to look outside the US while destitute people pour over the borders and the ultra wealthy just get richer. 

I worked on this issue for 10 years. I’ve watched the suppression tactics the entire way through.

You’re defending tactics that GOP officials no longer defend. They are openly saying why they want to restrict voting. They say that if people have the option to mail in vote, Republicans will never win the presidency again. 

Not a single American should have to wait in a long line to vote in 2022. It says that everyone has the right to vote. It doesn’t say that you have the right to vote if you can hula-hoop for 5 minutes and then climb Mt. Everest.

Most low income folks can’t even get time off to vote. The mail in voting process is great the way it is. I’m sorry that your party’s ideology is dead. It happens. Minority rule isn’t sustainable.

We tried to meet R’s in the middle and declare it a national holiday so everyone could vote. They refused. 

Edited by Governor
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Governor said:

I worked on this issue for 10 years. I’ve watched the suppression tactics the entire way through.

You’re defending tactics that GOP officials no longer defend. They are openly saying why they want to restrict voting. They say that if people have the option to mail in vote, Republicans will never win the presidency again. 

Not a single American should have to wait in a long line to vote in 2022. It says that everyone has the right to vote. It doesn’t say that you have the right to vote if you can hula-hoop for 5 minutes and then climb Mt. Everest.

Most low income folks can’t even get time off to vote. The mail in voting process is great the way it is. I’m sorry that your party’s ideology is dead. It happens. Minority rule isn’t sustainable.

We tried to meet R’s in the middle and declare it a national holiday so everyone could vote. They refused. 

Lol- time off to vote??? you think working people are the target of the ID requirements? How dumb can you sheep be???

try getting a job without an id. Let me know how that works. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Lol- time off to vote??? you think working people are the target of the ID requirements? How dumb can you sheep be???

try getting a job without an id. Let me know how that works. 

They absolutely are the target and always have been the target. The working poor as some would call them.

You have this idea in your head that people are coming into peoples homes and dragging them out of bed at 3pm to fill out a ballot and then going back to sleep. I can assure you those aren’t the people that these laws are designed to affect. LMAO.

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How many do you know? Anyone who lived one day or more as an adult under Jim Crow Is 75 or older.

I'll show the math.

2021 - 1964 = 57

57 + 18 = 75

I am including a few that are about 65( all friends parents) but all of them are not getting vaccinated for a while, if ever.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The HVAC company your brother worked for was pry doing fine before Trump's tariffs.  Biden extending Trump's tariffs and the executive order Biden signed enhancing them is like pouring gasoline on a dumpster fire that has costs job and increased consumer prices.  Biden and Trump are both idiots.

As far as both being idiots well that could be verified for both in a lot of ways but no before the tariffs his company wasn't doing well because of chinas shenanigans as far as stealing intellectual property or something like that from the Charlotte pipe company .

Then at some point China was buying up all the ore from the US to make black pipe and there are 3 major companies here in the states that make black pipe but with china buying the ore there wasn't enough for US companies to produce it which caused a shortage for his company which drove the prices higher & they had a shortage for months too .

But every body in the US think that just because we can get products for cheap it's a great thing but just like when the pandemic first hit what happens when china being communist just decides we are going to shut the US economy down and stops all the things produced over there that they send here or just cuts back .

Then all these people that go to walmart every other day and the President will be at the mercy of a communist country then what ?

8 hours ago, Governor said:

They absolutely are the target and always have been the target. The working poor as some would call them.

You have this idea in your head that people are coming into peoples homes and dragging them out of bed at 3pm to fill out a ballot and then going back to sleep. I can assure you those aren’t the people that these laws are designed to affect. LMAO.

Tell me how you get a job w/o ID? 

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

You wouldn’t buy what I’m selling so why should I waste my time?

You tried to prove a point in the opening and failed miserably. 

Delete this thread - that hole you’re digging keeps getting deeper.

First off my info comes from a person that deals with this stuff every single day in the real world & my info is not some politician BS ing you and every one else .

Just because you think i have failed means absolutely nothing to me & others because you come from a place of political bias, a hatred and closed mindedness that fits well in todays world , surrounded by (in some instances) a complete 100% lack of common sense so when you say i failed i just consider the source !! 

Then when i give you the opportunity & ask you for a logical explanation alls i get is a childish emoji of a thumbs down or a reply like the 3 you put which i am wasting my time to answer because you have no leg to stand on and more here than my self know it .

So i'll keep digging my hole because i continue to pile up evidence to my points with every answer you give .

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Tell me how you get a job w/o ID? 

We already went through all of this. I didn’t have an ID for like 12 years. There isn’t much you really need it for these days as long as you have your birth certificate, SS card, etc.