Trump’s follies

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

I highly suggest everyone stop replying to this poster.  I think it's either a bot or a paid shill.  Look at the timestamps of the postings, it's 24/7.  Actual people sleep.  Also, look at the content of the posts, there is no rationale and never any type of engagement.  It's always insults and non sequitur.  I also think this poster has multiple accounts.  If it's a person, it's a paid person and needs to be shamed for being a traitor and for inciting on this board.  This poster is collecting info on anyone that engages with them.  I'm very serious about this.  The mods and admin need to look into Billstime's account.

Edited by phypon
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, phypon said:

I highly suggest everyone stop replying to this poster.  I think it's either a bot or a paid shill.  Look at the timestamps of the postings, it's 24/7.  Actual people sleep.  Also, look at the content of the posts, there is no rationale and never any type of engagement.  It's always insults and non sequitur.  I also think this poster has multiple accounts.  If it's a person, it's a paid person and needs to be shamed for being a traitor and for inciting on this board.  This poster is collecting info on anyone that engages with them.  I'm very serious about this.  The mods and admin need to look into Billstime's account.

I have no idea why anyone responds to that braindead idiot.  Besides it being easy.

• Like (+1) 1

BillsSlime is a mentally ill TDS sufferer. FACT

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Also, look at the content of the posts, there is no rationale and never any type of engagement.  It's always insults and non sequitur. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d721c3a7467ddd384a99

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

have no idea why anyone responds to that braindead idiot.  Besides it being easy.

Braindead? Yet I get you so riled up precious - cuz it’s so easy DoC!

25 minutes ago, njbuff said:

BillsSlime is a mentally ill TDS sufferer. FACT

Big bad TDS - you got me now bro 

Well after the court judgement today, we know why he wants Lara Trump to head up the RNC. He plans to vacuum up every penny there to help offset his legal judgements. To Trump, money donated to the Republican Party = his money. 

Edited by Andy1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Could you imagine the people losing their ***** if they saw Biden doing something like this?

That WOULD have ended Biden’s candidacy unlike Conald’s cult who tried to  explain it away, just like they did with “locker room talk” and “alternative facts.”

TDS is strong w these MAGA biches.

14 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Well after the court judgement today, we know why he wants Lara Trump to head up the RNC. He plans to vacuum up every penny there to help offset his legal judgements. To Trump, money donated to the Republican Party = his money. 

It’ll be overturned on appeal pretty quickly. Like them valuing mar a Lago worth 18 mil when a property half its size with no building for sale at 200 mil

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It’ll be overturned on appeal pretty quickly. Like them valuing mar a Lago worth 18 mil when a property half its size with no building for sale at 200 mil

Why do you think it’s going to be overturned? Everything that was brought up in the court was legitimate It’s not what Trump does well on appeals.

I could see the amount lowered

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why do you think it’s going to be overturned? Everything that was brought up in the court was legitimate It’s not what Trump does well on appeals.

I could see the amount lowered

He’s already won 4 appeals in this particular case alone. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Yes, that’s why he’s owing $400 million because he’s winning appeals

You asked why I thought he’d win the appeal. His team is taking the case apart piece by piece. Now they go after this piece. Lot of flaws in the case. Like it or not it’s what will happen. 
Like the value of mar a lago. They valued it at 18 mil when it’s very clearly a near billion dollar piece of land. Does that make sense to you?

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, phypon said:

I believe that poster’s greatest sin is that he/she/they is/are boring. SSDD on repeat. 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Could you imagine the people losing their ***** if they saw Biden doing something like this?

Imagine the people supporting a president who grabs em by the *****, and claims they let him do it, because he's a celeb.  Are you sure about that.  How can you be sure they just let you just do it.  Are you just assuming they were letting you...........Vincent Gambini

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

He pretty much gets one shot at appeal.  If he loses, we'll find out how much those properties are worth.  if he posts a bond, i hope he isn't dumb enough to use your evaluations.  Hope he learned his lesson.  

30 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You asked why I thought he’d win the appeal. His team is taking the case apart piece by piece. Now they go after this piece. Lot of flaws in the case. Like it or not it’s what will happen. 
Like the value of mar a lago. They valued it at 18 mil when it’s very clearly a near billion dollar piece of land. Does that make sense to you?

So much winning lol
And of course you’re there for it open wide

13 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Imagine the people supporting a president who grabs em by the *****, and claims they let him do it, because he's a celeb.  Are you sure about that.  How can you be sure they just let you just do it.  Are you just assuming they were letting you...........Vincent Gambini

He pretty much gets one shot at appeal.  If he loses, we'll find out how much those properties are worth.  if he posts a bond, i hope he isn't dumb enough to use your evaluations.  Hope he learned his lesson.  

Oh, don’t worry whenever he loses the appeal. Aristocrat will be right there with an excuse of why it happened.