Grand Jury Convened to Hear Evidence Against Trump Organization

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Will it end up like this 6 months from now, quietly...

While the propagandists, cultist sheep and hollywierd creeps piss all over themselves

pontificating and chanting about Trump going to prison non stop...

Bannon was federally pardoned, no? No other way for that federal case to end up. 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

They make this sound like the 2nd seize of Troy.  Hell, it was a Tupperware party compared to the nightly battles for the Portland Federal Court House.   But your handlers in the party have advised you to pretend that didn't happen, right? 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

it was a Tupperware party compared to the nightly battles for the Portland Federal Court House. 

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

your handlers in the party 

image.jpeg

You forgot the WWG1WGA hastag

It’s crazy the deflection here.

OP Trump org facing grand jury

Cultist responses in order:

1. What about Bannon who had charges dismissed (while ignoring the fact they were dismissed due to a Trump pardon)

2. Middle finger meme that adds nothing to the discussion 

3. attack on the poster

4. attack on the poster

5. whataboutism with Portland, nothing to do with the OP

I guess the great thing we can pull from this is the cult isn’t defending Trump anymore. They’re just trying to deflect and if they don’t acknowledge it, it’s just not there.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

OMGZ ANOTHER BOMBSHELL ????

Wake me when it's over. 

Durham report with indictments in 2 weeks amiright? 

Ask your pals at the locked down site about that one. All the bravest people hide their discussions. 

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Durham report with indictments in 2 weeks amiright? 

Ask your pals at the locked down site about that one. All the bravest people hide their discussions. 

Absolutely correct on Durham.  Three possibilities as I see it...

1.  No wrongdoing, no overreach on the part of the investigators, all good, all clean and all green.  That would be good to hear so that as individuals, we can weigh the relative justice one way or another.   

2.  Career bureaucrat read the tea leaves, knew what was coming and deep sixxed what he found, knowing once the new admin came in and the light was turned onto him—as Chuck Schumer said, the intelligence community has six ways to Sunday to get you.   No need to die on that hill when nothing will change. 

3. Ongoing investigation with lots of people getting fat and rich along the way. 

I was hopeful that something would come of it, but not anticipating anything because that ***** doesn’t tend to happen.  

Grand jury indictments are a dime a dozen.  Govt —in this case a likely partisan with roots back to Carter and beyond—-presents one-sided information and off we go. 

I say let’s get to it.  Trump unleashed on the secrets long hidden behind the scenes under guise of national security would be good for all. 

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Absolutely correct on Durham.  Three possibilities as I see it...

1.  No wrongdoing, no overreach on the part of the investigators, all good, all clean and all green.  That would be good to hear so that as individuals, we can weigh the relative justice one way or another.   

2.  Career bureaucrat read the tea leaves, knew what was coming and deep sixxed what he found, knowing once the new admin came in and the light was turned onto him—as Chuck Schumer said, the intelligence community has six ways to Sunday to get you.   No need to die on that hill when nothing will change. 

3. Ongoing investigation with lots of people getting fat and rich along the way. 

I was hopeful that something would come of it, but not anticipating anything because that ***** doesn’t tend to happen.  

Grand jury indictments are a dime a dozen.  Govt —in this case a likely partisan with roots back to Carter and beyond—-presents one-sided information and off we go. 

I say let’s get to it.  Trump unleashed on the secrets long hidden behind the scenes under guise of national security would be good for all. 

#2, nice that the conspiracists decided to return to PPP.