Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

On 10/9/2021 at 7:21 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Reality is nobody is making threats to school boards.  If they were they'd be arrested by local law enforcement.  This is just an exercise of democracy and free speech that school boards and the DOJ want to shut down.  Parents are simply demanding accountability from school boards.  Employees of the public school system.  Parents are challenging their agenda and frankly these Marxists are just not used to being challenged when it comes to indoctrinating children.  They're a lot easier to push around and bully than adults as these sensitive weak-kneed school board members are discovering.  So the boards are crying "no fair".  So now Comrade Garland is threatening to send in the Gestapo in an attempt to impose their authoritarian rule.  Just remember the government is very good at committing acts of violence both internationally and domestically.  

IF someone actually threatened violence then have them arrested.

Instead the Left wants to use their same old playbook.

Try and tar everyone

BLOOD LIBELS: 

Democrats/Media Deploy Same “Eliminationist Narrative” Against School Parents As They Did Against Tea Party. 

“Nothing has changed, other than the names and faces.

The media still plays the role of creating false narratives that ordinary law-abiding Americans who oppose liberals are dangerous and prone to violence.”

And the purpose of these narratives is to justify violence and oppression aimed at their political opponents.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/10/democrats-media-deploy-same-eliminationist-narrative-against-school-parents-as-they-did-against-tea-party/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-teacher-parents-stay-classroom-130400597.html

I am going to state a few things without knowing this guy:

1) he is a democrat 

2) he is not a math or science teacher 

3) he does not have children 

4) the students who do best in his class are the ones who simply parrot his beliefs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/12/2021 at 9:16 PM, BillStime said:

I do not support these tactics one bit...In fact, I detest them with every fiber of my being...

But you have to admit, it is interesting how the Left doesn’t like getting a taste of their own medicine...

Woke SJW activists have been using the strategy of threats and intimidation and fear for years, with Anitfa, BLM, and other Marxist groups... so, I say, Pot, meet Kettle, because these are the rules of engagement that the Left has decided on...

It used to be that only people on the fringes acted that way...now, unfortunately, it is mainstream...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I do not support these tactics one bit...I’m fact, I detest them with every fiber of my being...

But you have to admit, it is interesting how the Left doesn’t like getting a taste of their own medicine...

Woke SJW activists have been using the strategy of threats and intimidation and fear for years, with Anitfa, BLM, and other Marxist groups... so, I say, Pot, meet Kettle, because these are the rules of engagement that the Left has decided on...

It used to be that only people on the fringes people acted that way...now, unfortunately, it is mainstream...

Source?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I do not support these tactics one bit...In fact, I detest them with every fiber of my being...

It used to be that only people on the fringes acted that way...now, unfortunately, it is mainstream...

Follow the money. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

On 10/12/2021 at 9:16 PM, BillStime said:

Threats are subjective interpretations and snowflake leftists are very sensitive and overly-emotional when it comes to assessing danger to themselves.  They're just so used to getting their way without any resistance that they see disagreement with their positions and ideology as a threat.  If somebody was punching school board members in the face I'd say something different.  If you've ever been "intimidated" by speech and punched in the face by somebody you'll know the difference.  Right now it just sounds like Maxine Waters approved "get in people's faces" and "get confrontational" activity.  

The other thing the lefties need to consider is parents are very protective of their children.  Try playing with those cute baby Bear cubs in the forest and see what Mama Bear's reaction is to your behavior.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

On 10/12/2021 at 7:16 PM, BillStime said:

She lose her job and livelihood over it?

Have some friends and family that have been intimidated and coerced into getting the jab. Some have lost their jobs and others are about to. Among this group - a 2x Purple Heart recipient, and two former hero’s (apparently) whom are nurses. 

I condemn any form of threats, intimidation or coercion.  

OR - do we continue to threaten Jenny because it’s for the greater good??? To stop the indoctrination of children. 🤔 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh the horror!!!! Parents that are actively involved in their children’s education. 

Let’s get these parents to comply. They should know that THE STATE is 100% responsible for educating/indoctrinating these kids.

Here’s a good program for us to model:

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2021-02-04- ---xi-jinping-is-now-indoctrinating-school-children-as-well- --.S1meJcsFlu.html

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

She lose her job and livelihood over it?

Have some friends and family that have been intimidated and coerced into getting the jab. Some have lost their jobs and others are about to. Among this group - a 2x Purple Heart recipient, and two former hero’s (apparently) whom are nurses. 

I condemn any form of threats, intimidation or coercion.  

OR - do we continue to threaten Jenny because it’s for the greater good??? To stop the indoctrination of children. 🤔 

Come up with a better end game to COVID... let's hear it.

Otherwise, needless deaths will occur.