Jump to content

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, SDS said:


I still have nightmares from that raccoon you chucked in my mouth.

Not me!  Loved the protein and all the spices.   No tummy issues either!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yessir, need to get there nice and early to help Hammer mow the rocks 🤣   Was talking with my friends in Pittsburgh and said the same thing, "When was that game, like the mid-90's?  We were

I wouldn’t say it is kid fun, but I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily inappropriate. You would always have to worry about language in those situations though.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, CountryCletus said:

Thanks @Gugny for taking my thunder.... Mrs. Cletus has a military obligation and cannot attend, but the two oldest Cletus Juniors will be with me, and either a work buddy or dad....

Any specific type of roadkill y’all want this year, or should I make it a surprise as always???

Wild Beaver 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

What about kids who are ineligible to receive the vax?

If you’re concerned I can talk to Hammer.

18 minutes ago, Bob Lamb said:

Sure, why not?

Ha! 20 years later he may return…

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SDS said:

If you’re concerned I can talk to Hammer.

Ha! 20 years later he may return…

I will have a 12 and 15 year old with me... while it’s his lot and he can choose to run it however he wants, I wonder if there will be “border patrol” to prevent these unvaccinated fans from passing through or coming to visit other tailgaters....this is a system that’s bound to fail..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CountryCletus said:

I will have a 12 and 15 year old with me... while it’s his lot and he can choose to run it however he wants, I wonder if there will be “border patrol” to prevent these unvaccinated fans from passing through or coming to visit other tailgaters....this is a system that’s bound to fail..

We had a heavy discussion on this. Your concerns were echoed by many.

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Pfizer is approved for 12-15 year olds i believe as of today


correct

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Pfizer is approved for 12-15 year olds i believe as of today

Heard that... this may come as a shock, but I live in the middle of nowhere... not trying to rush out and have them vax’d without more data... but not trying to start a debate- just my opinion.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

I will have a 12 and 15 year old with me... while it’s his lot and he can choose to run it however he wants, I wonder if there will be “border patrol” to prevent these unvaccinated fans from passing through or coming to visit other tailgaters....this is a system that’s bound to fail..

yeah if he’s hellbent on enforcing that (which is definitely his right, don’t get me wrong), I wonder how that’s going to work.  Will he be checking everyone’s Excelsior Pass app or something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

yeah if he’s hellbent on enforcing that (which is definitely his right, don’t get me wrong), I wonder how that’s going to work.  Will he be checking everyone’s Excelsior Pass app or something?

The article said photo ID/passport, proof of vaccination, and a 6 pack of IPA.... so now my 4 season tickets cost less than parking at hammers, hahaha jk

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CountryCletus said:

Heard that... this may come as a shock, but I live in the middle of nowhere... not trying to rush out and have them vax’d without more data... but not trying to start a debate- just my opinion.

I know that from Gug living in nowhere  when he stopped for lunch  on the way there, like you not going to start that here.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

I will have a 12 and 15 year old with me... while it’s his lot and he can choose to run it however he wants, I wonder if there will be “border patrol” to prevent these unvaccinated fans from passing through or coming to visit other tailgaters....this is a system that’s bound to fail..

Growing up fast

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...