TBDAHOT discussion

SDS

4 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

What about kids who are ineligible to receive the vax?

If you’re concerned I can talk to Hammer.

18 minutes ago, Bob Lamb said:

Sure, why not?

Ha! 20 years later he may return…

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

If you’re concerned I can talk to Hammer.

Ha! 20 years later he may return…

I will have a 12 and 15 year old with me... while it’s his lot and he can choose to run it however he wants, I wonder if there will be “border patrol” to prevent these unvaccinated fans from passing through or coming to visit other tailgaters....this is a system that’s bound to fail..

1 minute ago, CountryCletus said:

I will have a 12 and 15 year old with me... while it’s his lot and he can choose to run it however he wants, I wonder if there will be “border patrol” to prevent these unvaccinated fans from passing through or coming to visit other tailgaters....this is a system that’s bound to fail..

We had a heavy discussion on this. Your concerns were echoed by many.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Pfizer is approved for 12-15 year olds i believe as of today

Heard that... this may come as a shock, but I live in the middle of nowhere... not trying to rush out and have them vax’d without more data... but not trying to start a debate- just my opinion.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

yeah if he’s hellbent on enforcing that (which is definitely his right, don’t get me wrong), I wonder how that’s going to work.  Will he be checking everyone’s Excelsior Pass app or something?

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

yeah if he’s hellbent on enforcing that (which is definitely his right, don’t get me wrong), I wonder how that’s going to work.  Will he be checking everyone’s Excelsior Pass app or something?

The article said photo ID/passport, proof of vaccination, and a 6 pack of IPA.... so now my 4 season tickets cost less than parking at hammers, hahaha jk

1 minute ago, CountryCletus said:

Heard that... this may come as a shock, but I live in the middle of nowhere... not trying to rush out and have them vax’d without more data... but not trying to start a debate- just my opinion.

I know that from Gug living in nowhere  when he stopped for lunch  on the way there, like you not going to start that here.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.