The Lincoln Project

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It has everything to do w your argument.

The stats are not in your favor.

And *you* are deflecting. Keep up snowflake 

Is anything I said factually incorrect?  No. Why aren't they getting vaxxed?  They are the most at risk and ignoring them is racist. 

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Is anything I said factually incorrect?  No. Why aren't they getting vaxxed?  They are the most at risk and ignoring them is racist. 

You’re trying real hard to drive a point that does not work. And here is the thing - no one is ignoring “them” - especially Biden.

The vaccine is available to all - including all red states.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re trying real hard to drive a point that does not work. And here is the thing - no one is ignoring “them” - especially Biden.

The vaccine is available to all - including all red states.

You are attempting to hammer a point that only the right aren't vaxxed when that is not true.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That is not true… the fact is the right has statistically way more unvaxxed than vaxxed.

Neat. But the minorities tend to live in multi gen family homes, work in jobs that are more exposed to the virus, are poorer so if they lose the job or paycheck it effects them more, they live in areas with worse hospitals. Adult African Americans are also the most obese in this country statistically and what do we know about the virus? It attacks people with poor heart conditions which  effects obese people more.  

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Neat. But the minorities tend to live in multi gen family homes, work in jobs that are more exposed to the virus, are poorer so if they lose the job or paycheck it effects them more, they live in areas with worse hospitals. Adult African Americans are also the most obese in this country statistically and what do we know about the virus? It attacks people with poor heart conditions which  effects obese people more.  

That is a true statement. And so is this:

White Republicans out number Black Americans… 

So everyone should do their part to fight this pandemic.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That is a true statement. And so is this:

White Republicans out number Black Americans… 

So everyone should do their part to fight this pandemic.

EVERYBODY that I know who currently has Covid is already fully vaccinated! You are 100% full of crap!

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Because of Trump, obviously.  Even though he got it himself, his followers know it, and he never said not to get it.  It couldn't be Kammy, who is a POC, saying they shouldn't trust it.  

On 12/28/2021 at 12:06 PM, BillStime said:

That is not true… the fact is the right has statistically way more unvaxxed than vaxxed.

Where are the statistics that show this? I don't remember filling out anything about my political affiliation when getting vaccinated?