The BIG LIE

4 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Every minute of every day. What a waste of life. So sad

And you’re here too! 

#winning

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sadness.  I'm sorry.  It's like losing a love.  Time heals all wounds.  The hurt will get less and less with time. 

She sends her love Jimmy

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

The Big Lie must must must continue.

From the Washington Examiner - Trump releases letter from ex-US attorney criticizing Barr handling of election fraud claims

Couple things:

• The Washington Examiner fails to mention that the ex-US attorney was APPOINTED BY DONALD TRUMP...
  • The letter was dated 6/9/21... so, yes, the Big Lie MUST continue...

What a mess.

asdfad.JPG

• Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

The Democratic Party, love it or hate it, is the most important tool for saving democracy here and abroad. We are in for some tough times when the attempt is soon made to install Trump against the wishes of the people onto the throne. There's a fight coming. Racists vs. democracy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Democratic Party, love it or hate it, is the most important tool for saving democracy here and abroad. We are in for some tough times when the attempt is soon made to install Trump against the wishes of the people onto the throne. There's a fight coming. Racists vs. democracy 

I think I know who wins.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Totally true. If ballots were changed - why would they only change the POTUS?

Sucks to be on the wrong side of every issue

4 hours ago, 716er said:

Logic’s a B word

Huh?  The claim is that there was voter fraud.  For starters, not everyone who votes for President votes for the down ballot candidates.  Second of all, you can still win an election if you have significantly more votes to overcome fraud.

Like I said, dumb even for Ted.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?  The claim is that there was voter fraud.  For starters, not everyone who votes for President votes for the down ballot candidates.  Second of all, you can still win an election if you have significantly more votes to overcome fraud.

Like I said, dumb even for Ted.

image.thumb.jpeg.5ea08d43c720de243d6aa686c9c18f8f.jpeg