The BIG LIE

17 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Right up there with Isis.  Who??  

Bwahahahahahaha!!

And Democracy is a threat to White Supremacy not the other way around.  

Hysteria for no reason. 

No reason?  I’d never disagreed with anything more. All the noise about race, repetition about insurrection, keep the ghost of President past omnipresent is extremely deliberate and has very concrete reasons. 

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No reason?  I’d never disagreed with anything more. All the noise about race, repetition about insurrection, keep the ghost of President past omnipresent is extremely deliberate and has very concrete reasons. 

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Point taken. 

On 5/13/2021 at 8:46 AM, Tiberius said:

No you are wrong. We know. It's been proven. Trump was running around saying "I love Wikkileaks" He signed a deal with Putin, Manafort was on the Russian pay role. But to people who think Trump won the election, didn't incite a riot and tells the truth, what is one more lie? Even if it is about working with and for the Murderer Putin. 

So you're still making allegations from "The Big Hoax" five years later.

And you don't want people on the other side to make allegations of "The Big Lie"?

You're playing the game. 

You're wasting your time.

And just for the record (1) I was happy to see the "Russia Hoax" investigated, and (2) I do not believe the election was "stolen". 

At the same time, why not investigate allegations of either fraud or some other process mistakes?  The 2020 election was completely revamped in almost every State over a period of six months because of Covid.  I think it was a s**tshow, but still the results were probably in favor of a Biden win.

You think things went perfectly?  You think election board employees and volunteers got it 100% right?  Don't you want to make sure there were accurate results?  Maybe you will find out that only Republicans cheated and it will make your day!  You could start a new thread when that happens!

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

So you're still making allegations from "The Big Hoax" five years later.

And you don't want people on the other side to make allegations of "The Big Lie"?

You're playing the game. 

You're wasting your time.

And just for the record (1) I was happy to see the "Russia Hoax" investigated, and (2) I do not believe the election was "stolen". 

At the same time, why not investigate allegations of either fraud or some other process mistakes?  The 2020 election was completely revamped in almost every State over a period of six months because of Covid.  I think it was a s**tshow, but still the results were probably in favor of a Biden win.

You think things went perfectly?  You think election board employees and volunteers got it 100% right?  Don't you want to make sure there were accurate results?  Maybe you will find out that only Republicans cheated and it will make your day!  You could start a new thread when that happens!

Both my assertions are true. Trump and Russia were working towards the same ends. And Biden won the election fair and square. You guys are in the wrong. Trump is really bad news. Period 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Both my assertions are true. Trump and Russia were working towards the same ends. And Biden won the election fair and square. You guys are in the wrong. Trump is really bad news. Period 

Both my assertions were true.  Difference is that I wouldn't mind an examination of how that affected the election results whereas you dismiss it out of hand with lines like "Big Lie" and "Trump Cult".  Your assertions were fully investigated, and I thought investigating them was a good idea.  See the difference?

I'm not a "You guys".  You're playing the game.

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Both my assertions were true.  Difference is that I wouldn't mind an examination of how that affected the election results whereas you dismiss it out of hand with lines like "Big Lie" and "Trump Cult".  Your assertions were fully investigated, and I thought investigating them was a good idea.  See the difference?

Sure - let's hire the best forensic experts and start with states that Trump won - right?

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Standard non response by billZtime.

He can't understand what he reads because he's completely bigoted.  He's incapable of it and not worth engaging.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, snafu said:

Biden won more votes than any other President. Trump lost. Trump also accepted help from the murderous Putin 

All true