Josh Allen No Look Pass

8 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Looked to me like he was eyeing McKenzie and throwing ahead of him. IMO not a no-look.

He knew where McKenzie was and where McKenzie was going, but before he threw the pass he looked away for long enough that he fooled the DB completely.  And he did not look back at McKenzie before throwing.  That counts as a no-look pass.  Also an I-can't-believe-he's-our-QB pass.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Utah John said:

He knew where McKenzie was and where McKenzie was going, but before he threw the pass he looked away for long enough that he fooled the DB completely.  And he did not look back at McKenzie before throwing.  That counts as a no-look pass.  Also an I-can't-believe-he's-our-QB pass.

This ^^^

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

I see what you are saying but a no-look pass in my book is not looking at where the ball is being thrown. Allen while not looking at McKenzie when the ball is thrown is looking at where he is throwing the ball. Really good play by Allen either way to stare down one side of the field with his his eyes and body motion and at the last second throw it to a different spot.