Name a Right Wing Position

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

You do realize the entire housewares market is softening right? Chains loaded up on inventory during the pandemic because people were stuck at home. Now that it’s over, people are choosing to spend money on experiences and nights out instead. The market is simply correcting. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You do realize the entire housewares market is softening right? Chains loaded up on inventory during the pandemic because people were stuck at home. Now that it’s over, people are choosing to spend money on experiences and nights out instead. The market is simply correcting. 

Yes. I understand that one issue that's part of what's driving the stock down.  Americans are cutting back on entertainment as well.  

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/17/economy/household-spending-expectations-december/index.html

https://variety.com/vip/survey-consumers-already-cutting-entertainment-spending-amid-economic-woes-1235318061/

https://simplywall.st/markets/us/telecom/entertainment

Legislative reasons I’ve shifted to Republicans in the past five years:

Lower taxes. 

School choice. 

Secure borders.  

Pro-Small Business. 

Late first/second trimester protections for an unborn life. 

Cultural reason I’ve shifted to Republicans in the past five years:

Covid Sanity

Freedom of speech/expression for all outside of fringe groups that wish to target children. 

Pro-nuclear family. 

Pushback against the TQIA+ cult. 

Pushback against corporations, education, culture and institutions that the left has successfully weaponized while the old guard R’s kept espousing free markets and a hands off approach.  

I am not a Republican.. I disagree with some of their stances.   However, the elements I outlined above only exist in the Republican Party with those like Ron DeSantis, Glenn Youngkin, Brian Kemp, Thomas Massie, Rand Paul etc..

Im open to someone like RFK Jr or Tulsi Gabbard, however the establishment left has all but declared them to be alt-right, so I’m not very confident that element of the party will ever be successful. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Hey...remember when Republicans like MTG screeched about sending aid to Ukraine because it was prolonging war, or something like that? 

Odd. 

WE DEMAND YOU COMMENT ON HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS 

Also, and I’m not saying I necessarily agree with them, but you do know they aren’t actually discussing going to large scale war with Mexico, correct?

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Also, and I’m not saying I necessarily agree with them, but you do know they aren’t actually discussing going to large scale war with Mexico, correct?

A minor incursion would be ok. 

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Disney, bud light, target.  Dodgers and so on.  Seems a lot of people are not a fan.

Whatever! DeSantis sounded so stupid, "War on wokeness debanking!" 

I am a lion hear me roar! ROTFLMAO!! 

image.png.2dbf96ee74cbc4c1486823403cf8f652.png

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Whatever

12 hours ago, SCBills said:

You ever see Clear and Present Danger?

https://popular.info/p/tennessee-speaker-appoints-conspiracy

Sexton appointed Cardoza-Moore to important positions shaping state educational standards despite her repeated embrace of conspiracy theories. Over the years, Cardoza-Moore has promoted claims that 9/11 was an "inside job," that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, and that January 6 insurrectionists were actually “Antifa.” In 2011, Cardoza-Moore claimed that former President Barack Obama was causing "horrific tornadoes" because he made a speech that discussed the plight of Palestinians. Asked if she still held these views, Cardoza-Moore did not respond. 

Coming soon to Tennessee - a 9/11 truther making social studies textbooks! Awesome! 

Quick reminder:

Some posters wouldn't know a real Conservative position if it bit them on the ass.

They twist what they read to match their biases.

S.O.P.

On 4/30/2023 at 8:20 PM, Andy1 said:

On 5/2/2023 at 8:55 AM, redtail hawk said:

On 5/7/2023 at 9:58 AM, ChiGoose said:

On 5/17/2023 at 5:18 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

On 4/24/2023 at 11:31 AM, Roundybout said:

On 4/26/2023 at 9:04 AM, BillStime said:

On 5/25/2023 at 12:35 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

On 5/25/2023 at 6:25 AM, Tiberius said:

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2