Tucker Carlson

T&C

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thank you for agreeing that TRUMP JUST SPOUTS BS AND YOU EAT IT UP WILLINGLY.

I am supporting Ron DeSantis over him in the primary and have been very vocal about that on here. 

The reason I don’t support Trump for the R nomination is because he does, in fact, talk nonsense for no reason and is far too easily distracted. 

You’d know this if you paid attention to anything I post here .. or most of the conservative posters here (because most here aren’t huge Trump fans), but you can’t acknowledge that, because your entire political ethos revolves around opposing Trump.  

Therefore, anyone who disagrees with you must be a Trump sycophant or die hard supporter.  

Because, if they are not, you’ve lost (or never had) the ability to debate politics on merit or substance. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I am supporting Ron DeSantis over him in the primary and have been very vocal about that on here. 

The reason I don’t support Trump for the R nomination is because he does, in fact, talk nonsense for no reason and is far too easily distracted. 

You’d know this if you paid attention to anything I post here .. or most of the conservative posters here (because most here aren’t huge Trump fans), but you can’t acknowledge that, because your entire political ethos revolves around opposing Trump.  

Therefore, anyone who disagrees with you must be a Trump sycophant.  

Because, if they are not, you’ve lost (or never had) the ability to debate politics on merit or substance. 

No. It's because you believe - without evidence - that there was voter fraud sufficient to change the results of the 2020 presidential election.

A belief that is not supported by evidence is on the order of a religious belief, an article of faith, not of logic.

You may support DeSantis, but that's not the point here. If you believe Trump does, in fact, talk nonsense for no reason, then at some point you have to admit that your belief that voter fraud turned the election is predicated on precisely that same nonsense.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No. It's because you believe - without evidence - that there was voter fraud sufficient to change the results of the 2020 presidential election.

A belief that is not supported by evidence is on the order of a religious belief, an article of faith, not of logic.

You may support DeSantis, but that's not the point here. If you believe Trump does, in fact, talk nonsense for no reason, then at some point you have to admit that your belief that voter fraud turned the election is predicated on precisely that same nonsense.

Ok, now it’s just weird. 

I’ve had to explain to you multiple times that I don’t believe the election was stolen via voter fraud.  

You literally just responded to a post of mine above, where I reiterate that I don’t believe there is proof of widespread voter fraud sufficient to alter the outcome of the election.  

And here you are again.  Alleging that I believe there was voter fraud.  

You’re either strangely dishonest or are having a mental health episode. 

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Was the election rigged?  Yea, it was.  And it’s also kind of obvious at this point. 

^ a friendly reminder.

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’ve had to explain to you multiple times that I don’t believe the election was stolen via voter fraud.  

You literally just responded to a post of mine above, where I reiterate that I don’t believe there is proof of widespread voter fraud sufficient to alter the outcome of the election.  

So ... rigged, but not by hack/fix of voting machines, and not by voter fraud. Just ... rigged.

If I seem to be having trouble understanding, maybe these two quotes are the reasons why.

Did you have some kind of epiphany between 6 hours ago and 13 minutes ago?

Edited by The Frankish Reich

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reminder:

I don’t think Joe Biden is coherent enough to be a willing dictator, but everything Tucker lays out here is actually happening and his handlers have him acting like one, to an adoring media that treats him like one.  

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

^ a friendly reminder.

So ... rigged, but not by hack/fix of voting machines, and not by voter fraud. Just ... rigged.

If I seem to be having trouble understanding, maybe these two quotes are the reasons why.

Yes, there is a difference between a rigged election and a stolen election, given the actions typically associated with both terms. 

Stolen implies that Trump actually won, but it was taken from him.   He alleges by fraudulent ballot harvesting and corrupted voting machines.   I have not seen any evidence from his team that leads me to believe there is merit to that claim.  

Rigged implies that he was never going to win, because the powers that be were never going to allow it.   In seeing how the media, tech, democrats and intelligence officials aligned on the Hunter Biden laptop story to censor, suppress and lie to the American public in an unprecedented manner .. yes, I do believe it was rigged.  I do believe that certain forces within our government, media and tech were hell-bent on making sure they did all that was in their power to make sure he did not win re-election. 

And honestly, that should be obvious to everyone.  Regardless of how you feel about Trump. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

And honestly, that should be obvious to everyone.

There we go. It's the "everbody knows" explanation.

This is just as silly as the other side saying Russian collusion/Russian-funded misinformation was the cause of Trump's 2016 victory. It was "rigged" in some abstract way that doesn't correspond with anyone's definition of what "rigged" means. In other words, Russian misinformation/Mainstream Media misinformation caused people to cast votes in a certain way, as if voters are mere automatons.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There we go. It's the "everbody knows" explanation.

This is just as silly as the other side saying Russian collusion/Russian-funded misinformation was the cause of Trump's 2016 victory. It was "rigged" in some abstract way that doesn't correspond with anyone's definition of what "rigged" means. In other words, Russian misinformation/Mainstream Media misinformation caused people to cast votes in a certain way, as if voters are mere automatons.

Yea, I’m done trying to discuss anything with you.

You seem to lack reading comprehension, and - furthermore - when you can’t debate on substance, you cherry pick a sentence and decide you’ll simply make a random statement about that. 

The lowest form of debate.  

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea, I’m done trying to discuss anything with you.

You seem to lack reading comprehension, and - furthermore - when you can’t debate on substance, you cherry pick a sentence and decide you’ll simply make a random statement about that. 

The lowest form of debate.  

Good for you. 

I understand there's a poster just north of you who might be interested in exchanging back slaps and high fives whenever you post a right wing Twitter comment. Sounds like fun.

I'll be here if you decide you want to actually debate a point. None of that "look at me, I'm blocking you" stuff from me.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Newest show. 

What she asks and how she does at the 1:20 second mark - I caught it immediately and Tucker commented on it - is everything that is disgusting about this country’s so called journalists in the MSM.

”While there’s no ties to you….”

”There is something personal…”

What a f…ing joke these people are.  

In their world they are already full North Korea.  They just aren’t ever at risk of going to  a prison or labor camp. 

But you will.  

They’ll make up charges.  

They'll make up crimes.  

They'll censor you.  

They’ll get you fired.  

They’ll get you cancelled.  

All thru the power of the Federal Government.  

Brain dead libs think because we boycott Target or Bud Light or a Dodgers game, that it’s the same thing.  

It isn’t, that’s why they’re brain dead.   

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Tucker lies to you all of the time. He looks down on you. He is an entertainer, not a journalist. He admitted as much.

Never forget.

I don't typically catch Carlson's podcast but I watched episode 5.  And I'm left curious about exactly what you would characterize as lying in that episode?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Tucker lies to you all of the time. He looks down on you. He is an entertainer, not a journalist. He admitted as much.

Never forget.

Maddow used the same defense - It’s a legal maneuver. 

It’s honestly tiring trying to discuss current events with mainstream propagandized folks, such as yourself…. You look down on everyone else as being sheep while moving in lockstep with the flock. 

You’d think taking L after L over now debunked propped up media stories, you’d have some sort of awakening, but apparently that’s not in the cards…

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

On 6/22/2023 at 9:17 AM, SCBills said:

Maddow used the same defense - It’s a legal maneuver. 

It’s honestly tiring trying to discuss current events with mainstream propagandized folks, such as yourself…. You look down on everyone else as being sheep while moving in lockstep with the flock. 

You’d think taking L after L over now debunked propped up media stories, you’d have some sort of awakening, but apparently that’s not in the cards…

Yeah, she's crap too!

On 6/22/2023 at 8:20 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't typically catch Carlson's podcast but I watched episode 5.  And I'm left curious about exactly what you would characterize as lying in that episode?

You didn't think he was lying to you when he was lying to you, but he's totally not lying to you now!

Tucker loves the uneducated too.