Tucker Carlson

T&C

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Oh, so now appreciating Tucker being the one dissenting voice left in media is “cult”… 

You realized most of the libertarian/conservative/indies here aren’t big Trump fans, so now it’s the “Tucker cult”

Unlike some of you, I’ve readily admitted I don’t agree with everything people I like say, just like I don’t agree with everything Russell Brand, Joe Rogan, Tim Dillon etc say.., but I can appreciate their unique stand, as incredibly influential figures, against the mainstream. 

These leaks, and this quote doesn’t make Tucker look bad .. it simply reinforces what a lot of people knew about him … he’s condescending and smug, but far more thoughtful than any of his peers in cable news.  He says what others won’t … I guarantee you Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough, Chris Hayes etc., feel the same way when they see the reverse … they just aren’t self reflective enough to put into words what Tucker said.  Look at the disdain they treat J6 folks with.

That one has one stick. calling anyone outside the DEM umbrella, MAGA insults. 

your either on her side of every topic, or you are MAGA scum.

every time, like script. 

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Oh, so now appreciating Tucker being the one dissenting voice left in media is “cult”… 

You realized most of the libertarian/conservative/indies here aren’t big Trump fans, so now it’s the “Tucker cult”

Unlike some of you, I’ve readily admitted I don’t agree with everything people I like say, just like I don’t agree with everything Russell Brand, Joe Rogan, Tim Dillon etc say.., but I can appreciate their unique stand, as incredibly influential figures, against the mainstream. 

These leaks, and this quote doesn’t make Tucker look bad .. it simply reinforces what a lot of people knew about him … he’s condescending and smug, but far more thoughtful than any of his peers in cable news.  He says what others won’t … I guarantee you Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough, Chris Hayes etc., feel the same way when they see the reverse … they just aren’t self reflective enough to put into words what Tucker said.  Look at the disdain they treat J6 folks with.

you see the Joy Reid tick tock rant yet?  7 mins of nothing but Blue anon rants and how everyone not a DEM is EVIL and part of the conspiracy.

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1653367193592266752?t=MiD9UzWDk3wb4jWumXnuIg&s=19

Edited by Chris farley

In the message, he described himself watching a video of Donald Trump supporters beating up someone he referred to as “an Antifa kid.” Carlson wrote of his conflicting emotions, hinting at his dismay that he had found himself “rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him.”

But in the most startling passage, Carlson asserted flatly that “jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight.”

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

You realized most of the libertarian/conservative/indies here aren’t big Trump fans

umm, no I didn't .  Who did you vote for in the last presidential election?  Who did the other conservatives here vote for?  Carlson is dishonorable.  Simple as that.  He's a proven liar who uses lies to influence people to hate.  We can discuss the D talking heads separately.  They all have faults as does every living human.  But I can't think of any as destructive, reprehensible and malignant as Carlson.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

tragically, this may well decide who wins.  Citzens united rears its ugly head but the irony is sweet.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-trump-frontrunners-2024-rich-170315724.html

DEMS been winning that money game since it started. now that they got you all led around by charities masked as political PAC's, its Nutz.  now openly championing it. 

But the big money sure makes sure anyone without big pockets never gets in the game. on any side.

Edited by Chris farley

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

so basically, he admits to having a conscience albeit a very tiny one.

That's what's so weird about this Tuckergram. A 50 year old "Christian" senses that there is some kind of unresolved conflict in his previously unexamined biases:

- Antifa guy deserved to be killed, should have been killed

- But the way he was jumped by 3 white guys was just uncool, not the Stand Up And Fight Man-to-Man Like A White Guy prep school Tucker standards, so maybe it's bad after all

- But wait a minute: shouldn't I see that Antifa guy as a human being? What would Jesus do?

So I guess it's good that  he finally recognized this. Maybe there is a conscience somewhere in beneath that smug veneer. 

Here's Little Lord Tuckleroy learning How Honorable White Men Should Fight.

Tucker_Carlson_at_the_Buckley_School.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Frankly, I’d be surprised if this was what did Tucker in, but it does show what kind of awful person he is. 

Ugh. makes him sound like some silver spoon man child that has No actual life experience.   

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's what's so weird about this Tuckergram. A 50 year old "Christian" senses that there is some kind of unresolved conflict in his previously unexamined biases:

- Antifa guy deserved to be killed, should have been killed

- But the way he was jumped by 3 white guys was just uncool, not the Stand Up And Fight Man-to-Man Like A White Guy prep school Tucker standards, so maybe it's bad after all

- But wait a minute: shouldn't I see that Antifa guy as a human being? What would Jesus do?

So I guess it's good that  he finally recognized this. Maybe there is a conscience somewhere in beneath that smug veneer. 

Here's Little Lord Tuckleroy learning How Honorable White Men Should Fight.

Tucker_Carlson_at_the_Buckley_School.jpg

perhaps his disconjugate gaze was improperly corrected.  His vision seems very poor...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

disconjugate gaze

I thought I knew what that meant but I had to look it up to be sure. You're right! 

What is it with these modern-day George Will types desperately trying to seem manly? It says more about them than it does about the state of American masculinity.

I can't imagine even making sense of Tucker's "this is not how white people fight" comment. It kind of shows what a sheltered life he's lived, one where the TV shows he used to watch would have one guy in a bar challenge another to "take it outside" and then they'd dance around in some rock 'em sock 'em robot way.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

carlson was just tryin to act tough with that comment. He would run from any fight

I have been in two "fights" in my life. Both were groups of white guys coming after me. The last one because one of my college friends tossed an open beer at them without me even knowing it.

I saw this thread was bumped.  His comments will be heralded either way.  I'm curious what he has to say. BUT Do I trust he to be 100% truthful?

I will hear him out.  And keep up on his career path moving forward.  If I had allll his bank I'd retire. But  that's just me.

m

@leh-nerd skin-erd sup homey. 🍸