Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

Watching SNL from last night and looking for the White Men Can Jump skit and this pops up:  

Angry White Male: How the Donald Trump Phenomenon is Changing America―and What We Can All Do to Save the Middle Class Hardcover – August 23, 2016 

by  Wayne Allyn Root  (Author), Roger Stone  (Foreword)

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars      93 ratings

3.0 on Goodreads 

22 ratings 

See all formats and editions

The mainstream media and ultra-liberal Democrats can’t understand why white voters, especially white men, are so angry. Wayne Allyn Root is an angry white male, and he knows why. This is his story, his testimony, and a look at what’s happening to an entire group of good people: law-abiding, tax-paying, hard-working, middle-class people. They’re being targeted, silenced, intimidated, persecuted — virtually wiped off the planet — in order to make guilty, politically correct white liberals feel better about themselves. It’s open season on white males.

And yes, you’re damn right they’re angry. In Angry White Male, Root makes his case why he and his brethren have every right to be angry. Millions of angry white males are not on the attack but rather responding in self-defense. Root urges the middle class to take charge before they are protested and legislated out of existence, penniless, powerless, jobless, afraid to speak for fear of being shouted down and immediately labeled “racist.”

Not afraid of being politically incorrect, Angry White Male exposes the unfair and unregulated policies, politically correct attitudes, and reverse racism that have recently oppressed and depressed the shrinking middle class — in voting, housing, guns, taxes, regulation, and jobs — and provides the playbook to empower readers to protect their rights. They can do this by verbalizing, mobilizing, and protesting, getting out to vote in record numbers, pushing for term limits, fighting the “not so free” trade battle, fighting for a “Middle-Class Contract with America” and “Middle-Class Income Tax Vacation,” and arming themselves with the “Middle-Class Weapon of Self-Defense.” Let the revolution begin!

view from the inside....foreward by Roger Stone

• Eyeroll 1

Remember how certain posters on this board like to believe that nazis are somehow left wing? I offer this: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nazis-mingle-openly-cpac-spreading-antisemitic-conspiracy-theories-fin-rcna140335

Nazis appeared to find a friendly reception at the Conservative Political Action Conference this year.

Throughout the conference, racist extremists, some of whom had secured official CPAC badges, openly mingled with conference attendees and espoused antisemitic conspiracy theories.

The presence of these individuals has been a persistent issue at CPAC. In previous years, conference organizers have ejected well-known Nazis and white supremacists such as Nick Fuentes.

But this year, racist conspiracy theorists didn’t meet any perceptible resistance at the conference where Donald Trump has been the keynote speaker since 2017.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Watching SNL from last night and looking for the White Men Can Jump skit and this pops up:  

Angry White Male: How the Donald Trump Phenomenon is Changing America―and What We Can All Do to Save the Middle Class Hardcover – August 23, 2016 

by  Wayne Allyn Root  (Author), Roger Stone  (Foreword)

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars      93 ratings

3.0 on Goodreads 

22 ratings 

See all formats and editions

The mainstream media and ultra-liberal Democrats can’t understand why white voters, especially white men, are so angry. Wayne Allyn Root is an angry white male, and he knows why. This is his story, his testimony, and a look at what’s happening to an entire group of good people: law-abiding, tax-paying, hard-working, middle-class people. They’re being targeted, silenced, intimidated, persecuted — virtually wiped off the planet — in order to make guilty, politically correct white liberals feel better about themselves. It’s open season on white males.

And yes, you’re damn right they’re angry. In Angry White Male, Root makes his case why he and his brethren have every right to be angry. Millions of angry white males are not on the attack but rather responding in self-defense. Root urges the middle class to take charge before they are protested and legislated out of existence, penniless, powerless, jobless, afraid to speak for fear of being shouted down and immediately labeled “racist.”

Not afraid of being politically incorrect, Angry White Male exposes the unfair and unregulated policies, politically correct attitudes, and reverse racism that have recently oppressed and depressed the shrinking middle class — in voting, housing, guns, taxes, regulation, and jobs — and provides the playbook to empower readers to protect their rights. They can do this by verbalizing, mobilizing, and protesting, getting out to vote in record numbers, pushing for term limits, fighting the “not so free” trade battle, fighting for a “Middle-Class Contract with America” and “Middle-Class Income Tax Vacation,” and arming themselves with the “Middle-Class Weapon of Self-Defense.” Let the revolution begin!

view from the inside....foreward by Roger Stone

I know quite a few white people and white men.  I don't know any that are "angry".  Even my neighbor the retired white male cop isn't " angry". far from it.  I also know black, asian, indian, and hispanic people. They aren't " angry" either.  Do you personally know any?   This sounds like election year grandstanding to me.

It's an election year. All political news and speculation should be taken with a pinch of salt.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I know quite a few white people and white men.  I don't know any that are "angry".  Even my neighbor the retired white male cop isn't " angry". far from it.  I also know black, asian, indian, and hispanic people. They aren't " angry" either.  Do you personally know any?   This sounds like election year grandstanding to me.

It's an election year. All political news and speculation should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Lots of angry people around.  Lots of violence, riots, hate groups, hate speech, deceit, targeted misinformation, scapegoating etc.  Yes, I've met some angry and many miserable people.  Many try to temper their misery with drugs and alcohol somewhat decreasing their anger.  but it's out there for sure.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Lots of angry people around.  Lots of violence, riots, hate groups, hate speech, deceit, targeted misinformation, scapegoating etc.  Yes, I've met some angry and many miserable people.  Many try to temper their misery with drugs and alcohol somewhat decreasing their anger.  but it's out there for sure.

Sure. Individuals can be angry but that's far from what your article stated that all white people, especially white men, are "angry".  I'm also going to speculate many of the people you're talking about are angry at other things besides racism or Trump or politics.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Is this a confession?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Sure. Individuals can be angry but that's far from what your article stated that all white people, especially white men, are "angry".  I'm also going to speculate many of the people you're talking about are angry at other things besides racism or Trump or politics.

No.  Do you both not realize that this was a book written in 2016 to stir up the MAGA base?  It meant to give their "grievances" legitimacy.  Working in health care in Appalachia, I saw a great deal of free flowing anger and substance abuse.  Everyone did and still does.  Why do you imagine a state like West Virginia with a largely poor and uneducated population is so red?  They don't want an equal playing field for jobs because they can't compete with better trained, more educated colleagues.  They want an unequal playing field favoring them.  And they think that's what trump is offering.  Same thought processes in JD Vance's,Jim Jordan's, MTG's, Boebert's and many other MAGA districts.  Progress has passed them by and they fall further behind daily.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Dislike 1

In win for Paxton, court declares $1.7
trillion federal omnibus was passed unconstitutionally

Just the News, by Ben Whedon

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday secured a major victory in his challenge to the $1.7 trillion omnibus spending package passed in 2022, with a court declaring that the bill was approved unconstitutionally.

President Joe Biden signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2023 in December of the prior year. The measure effectively set the federal budget for the year by wrapping the 12 annual appropriations bills into a single piece of legislation. Paxton, however, had argued that the House's passage of the measure was unconstitutional as less than half of the lower chamber's members were physically present to vote on it.

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/win-paxton-court-declares-17-trillion-federal-omnibus-was-passed

the establishment GOP that doesn't represent the people are reading the writing on the wall. 

DEMS are big mad. those were solid DEM votes when needed for BS legislation and spending bills.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/7/2024 at 9:35 PM, B-Man said:

e966a1a632dbce87c97b202c3cd3d79cdeb07850

On a side not:

Like illegals, my property has been invaded with deer over the years. It’s gotten so, landscaping is impossible to keep unless, ironically, it is fenced in. Neighborhoods are overrun, deer/car collisions are now routine in the area.

The municipality decided to address the issue. It never had a chance. 

The board meetings became circus like. Many of those opposed didn’t live in the town, most were young, looking like the protesters common now. Few were likely property owners.

Anyways…..

• Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’m so glad Elon gave us free speech on Twitter. Now we can have lots of this! 

A repellent aberration. Hope you are able to sleep tonight after being exposed to this sort of hateful language. We would all be better off with more censorship don’t you agree?

Haven’t heard much out of you since Lincoln Riley was murdered by what the President calls an “illegal”. He must not like brown people. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I’m so glad Elon gave us free speech on Twitter. Now we can have lots of this! 

I will point out that I have seen this bite post many times on Twitter but never with that word. The algorithm they use determines which words/phrases get you to respond and gives you more of it. I get tons of stuff from 90s Bills and other sport items. Block the trolls and they go away

• Like (+1) 1