Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11965589/The-stores-closed-doors-rampant-theft.html

Major retailers in the US have been forced to shut down stores due to millions of dollars in losses as rampant theft plagues big box stores across the country. 

This week, Walmart announced it will shut down four of its stores in Chicago just weeks after America's biggest employer shuttered its only stores in Portland. 

Walmart decided to shut 17 of its stores across nine states after CEO Doug McMillon warned in December that theft was the highest it's ever been around the country and if it did not slow down, stores would have to close. 

And the company announced on Tuesday it would be shutting half its Chicago stores, mostly located on the crime-ridden city's south and west sides, because they are losing tens of millions each year.

Target revealed it lost an extraordinary $400million in profits last November due to organized gangs of shoplifters who had been stealing merchandise from its stores.

And its CFO said the company expected retail thefts to reach $600million by the end of the year.

Now the retailer has announced it is closing four stores in three cities in the coming months.

Stores on Baltimore Ave in Maryland, West Lake Street in Minnesota, Chestnut Street in Pennsylvania and South Washington Street in Virginia are all affected. 

Back to that arch criminal Trump and all those republicans and christians now....

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2

https://www.newsweek.com/bud-light-boycott-tears-republicans-apart-gop-social-media-reactions-1794884

This horrible beer is so important to the far right.   One of the worst beers around and they're all freaked out.  You'd think they'd be trying to win the senate and white house back.  But nope, A truly lousy beer is what they're fighting about.  morons.

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, B-Man said:

Very interesting.

Everyone knew that I thought? Goes for both sides. 

Edited by Roundybout

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

try to argue that with a fan of one of them.

from AOC to MTG.

14 hours ago, Roundybout said:

🤣🤣 Walshy got hacked. Sucks to suck. 

meh, dems doing dem things. how dare he have opinions outside the official narrative.

31 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This should be true, but to many people see themselves in these politicians. What can the politician do to help my community, my state, my nation should be the most important questions and in that order. 

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

try to argue that with a fan of one of them.

from AOC to MTG.

meh, dems doing dem things. how dare he have opinions outside the official narrative.

The only ones who keeps the act going in private and public are Omar and Boebert, from what I’ve read.