Georgia election laws and MLB

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Youre such a tough guy Jim… lmao

Go take a selfie w your glock in front your Christmas tree like the rest of your cult.

I don't have a Christmas Tree. 

Where is this safe place Billy Boy?  I keep asking you keep not answering.  Why? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Dude, everyone with a brain saw through the lies when Trump first started talking, the no birth certificate lie, the death panel lies, the crime wave lie, etc, etc, 

And now everyone with a brain is starting to see through the lies told about Trump during his Presidency. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, that Biden Economic Boom is awful 🤠

For the masses it is because it because inflation, which will be with us for years, hurts them more.  And then there is the multitude of other stuff, most notably having more deaths from Wuhan virus than under Trump despite vaccines, treatments and promising to shut it down.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

For the masses it is because it because inflation, which will be with us for years, hurts them more.  And then there is the multitude of other stuff, most notably having more deaths from Wuhan virus than under Trump despite vaccines, treatments and promising to shut it down.

Complaints are like elbows. Yawn 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Don't understand demographics? 

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/new-poll-finds-hispanic-voters-split-between-dems-gop-for-midterms/amp/

I understand demographics and they are no longer on your side. These numbers keep rising for GOP in Hispanics and they are the fastest growing demo in country. I don't think you do understand demographics well.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You're so coy tough guy 

Where’s this safe space you are trying to send me back to?   

If questions make me tough then you truly are the weakling we all assumed you are. 

Carry on weak boy. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/new-poll-finds-hispanic-voters-split-between-dems-gop-for-midterms/amp/

I understand demographics and they are no longer on your side. These numbers keep rising for GOP in Hispanics and they are the fastest growing demo in country. I don't think you do understand demographics well.

He may understand demographics from a static perspective. He likely doesn’t understand where the demographics are heading. 

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Where’s this safe space you are trying to send me back to?   

If questions make me tough then you truly are the weakling we all assumed you are. 

Carry on weak boy. 

He may understand demographics from a static perspective. He likely doesn’t understand where the demographics are heading. 

Carry on safe haven

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, that Biden Economic Boom is awful 🤠

Handing out trillions in "free" money to spend does not result in an economic boom or an increase in productive activity.  Or maybe you think it is?  Perhaps proverty could be completely eliminated by giving every person living under the poverty level $10 million dollars each?  Why.....its brilliant!!  And what could go wrong?          

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Mea culpa coming soon?  

And I’m the fool. 😂😂😂

Wait wait wait wait - Chef Jim Crow - you can take it up with Reuters - but the REPUBLICAN LAW was PURPOSELY put in place to SHIFT POWER from Democrats to Republicans - and that is EXACTLY what happened here with the appointment of the new Supervisor.