Georgia election laws and MLB

The JimCrow claim was always a lie.

Georgia’s Record-Breaking Early Voting Turnout Defies ‘Voter Suppression’ Accusations
by Tom Ozimek

Early voting in Georgia broke records this week despite last year’s adoption of election integrity measures that critics derided as “voter suppression” and President Joe Biden called a “blatant attack” on the Constitution and compared to a Jim Crow-era relic. More than 710,000 people had voted early in Georgia’s primary election as of May 19, according to the secretary of state’s office, which is 149 percent higher than at the same point in 2020, when elections officials encouraged vote-by-mail and early voting to reduce crowding at polling stations amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgias-record-breaking-early-voting-turnout-defies-voter-suppression-accusations_4481593.html?

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The JimCrow claim was always a lie.

Georgia’s Record-Breaking Early Voting Turnout Defies ‘Voter Suppression’ Accusations
by Tom Ozimek

Early voting in Georgia broke records this week despite last year’s adoption of election integrity measures that critics derided as “voter suppression” and President Joe Biden called a “blatant attack” on the Constitution and compared to a Jim Crow-era relic. More than 710,000 people had voted early in Georgia’s primary election as of May 19, according to the secretary of state’s office, which is 149 percent higher than at the same point in 2020, when elections officials encouraged vote-by-mail and early voting to reduce crowding at polling stations amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgias-record-breaking-early-voting-turnout-defies-voter-suppression-accusations_4481593.html?

@SectionC3 I know, as Tom Petty sang, you don't come around here no more, but maybe this will flush you out.  What say you.

And @BillStime ?  Looks like all those black people figured it out.  We knew they would.  Why didn't you?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

@SectionC3 I know, as Tom Petty sang, you don't come around here no more, but maybe this will flush you out.  What say you.

And @BillStime ?  Looks like all those black people figured it out.  We knew they would.  Why didn't you?

Oh hey, Chef Jim Crow - get back to me in 2024.

thanks

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Trust me I will.  

Why do you have no confidence in black people figuring this out?  🤔

Black people are not the issue... Try harder Chef Jim CROW

PS: always full of 💩:

On 5/18/2022 at 3:31 PM, Chef Jim said:

So I blocked his childish ass.  I suggest you do too.  

Edited by BillStime

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh hey, Chef Jim Crow - get back to me in 2024.

thanks

When 2024 has a large drop because no one wants 4 more years of Biden it will all the proof you need right? Blacks are as capable as white people no matter what you think of them.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Man you can't keep on topic can you? Why the spike in voting for the primary in GA? Or is the FL law affecting GA? 

HA, I am on topic:

EVERY GQP ACCUSATOIN IS A CONFESSION

Keep up "teach"

Everybody knows that the Democrat/MSM narratives never match up with reality, and perhaps the biggest recent example of that were the “Trump/Russia collusion” claims back in 2016 that are now imploding.

But “voter suppression” is also Dem/media favorite, and Georgia’s election law last year brought with it “Jim Crow on steroids” claims from Dems all the way up to President Biden.

However, yet again, the reality isn’t matching up with the scare-mongering, and Drew Holden spotted yet another example:

LOL - remember when they told us the Georgia voted act was a "threat to democracy"?

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Commie dems in office and in the media pushed propaganda lies that useful idiot morons such as @BillStime and @Tiberius dutifully lapped up like the hateful, racist commies that they are?

Say it ain't so!

Let's revisit this in 2024 for exactly when these laws matter.

Nice try champ

Idiots

Stacey Abrams needs some new talking points.

Apparently, the record turnout in Georgia doesn’t prove voters aren’t being suppressed or something … we get it, she needs a narrative to run on but this ain’ it.

Remember the damage she did when she went after the MLB All-Star Game so badly about voting laws in GA they moved it to a far whiter city with even more voting laws?

Yeah, her track record is pretty sucky, but that’s not keeping her from relying on her old standby.

Huh? Who isn’t able to access a ballot, Stacey? Name names. Tell us where it’s happening. Show us examples.

OH, that’s right, she can’t.

None of them can.

But again, that narrative ain’t gonna push itself.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/05/24/oh-honey-what-stacey-abrams-claims-ga-voters-are-still-super-suppressed-even-though-theyve-seen-record-turnout-and-lmao/