Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

the second day they sent them by bus to an old military base that looks like a prison.

Yeah, they shipped them out as fast as they possibly could.  NIMBY...

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Whenever DeSantis pulled that stunt of kidnapping migrants and send them down to Cape Cod the first thing that they did was find housing for them and fed them

Housing ?

They were off the island within a day and a half.

48 illegal migrants shipped off Martha’s Vineyard after just 36 hours

by: Associated Press

https://www.cbs17.com/news/national-news/48-illegal-migrants-leave-marthas-vineyard-after-just-36-hours/

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Housing ?

They were off the island within a day and a half.

48 illegal migrants shipped off Martha’s Vineyard after just 36 hours

by: Associated Press

https://www.cbs17.com/news/national-news/48-illegal-migrants-leave-marthas-vineyard-after-just-36-hours/

I know a little bit about this one because one of my duty stations was Otis air National Guard base, which is right next to Martha’s Vineyard

The migrants were moved into military housing on Otis air, National Guard base from Martha’s Vineyard. They were well taken care of. They were allowed to stay there for as long as they needed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I know a little bit about this one because one of my duty stations was Otis air National Guard base, which is right next to Martha’s Vineyard

The migrants were moved into military housing on Otis air, National Guard base from Martha’s Vineyard. They were well taken care of. They were allowed to stay there for as long as they needed. 

So They did transport humans to a military complex that looked like a prison.

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

None of our WNY posters want to acknowledge this ?

The city of Buffalo is like a third world country.

While the liberal  women voters stay safe in their white as the driven snow suburban neighborhoods.  A BLM sign on every front lawn yet not a brown person in miles. 

It's very twilight zone-esque 

• Thank you (+1) 1

What a clown.  The "economic engine of the Country" should be able to handle 20,000 migrants.  Far better than bordering cities can.  He should put them in all those unrented office buildings. 

• Like (+1) 1