Terrorist has a bad day, murders 8 in Atlanta

716er

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do you want to make a point here?

No. But I wanted to make an appropriate thread for it to be discussed in, rather than a thread titled Cop shot in the head 4x over T-shirts. 

Typically on a forum there are new topics added to discuss different items. For example, when John Brown was released, it was brought up first in another thread, and then a thread was created about his release to not derail the topic in the other said thread.

Just now, 716er said:

No. But I wanted to make an appropriate thread for it to be discussed in, rather than a thread titled Cop shot in the head 4x over T-shirts. 

Typically on a forum there are new topics added to discuss different items. For example, when John Brown was released, it was brought up first in another thread, and then a thread was created about his release to not derail the topic in the other said thread.

Nice....so once again....do you care to start the discussion?  You started the thread.

What did I say that got the vomit and sad emojis.  The shooter said he was a sexual addict.  Went to these places and couldn't get it up.  Instead of blaming himself, he blames the people he shot.

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

What did I say that got the vomit and sad emojis.  The shooter said he was a sexual addict.  Went to these places and couldn't get it up.  Instead of blaming himself, he blames the people he shot.

Yea ok

Beyond the obvious narrative steering, and bubbling hope among the alt left that this gets to be counted as white supremacist, the real eye opener was that Asians are not considered oppressed minorities in the academics/education conversation, they’re considered part of the oppressive white majority and privileged. There is even a double standard within the double standard. 

Sex addict having a bad day, so go kill 8 people?

There's no motive that is acceptable for this tragedy.

Human and sex trafficking are rampant in these parlors.

Media rushes to racism, ignores the horror of these places.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Correct. That’s the tragedy on top of the tragedy. It’s more important to the alt left to craft this tragedy into another device against their opposition then to respect the lives extinguished and expose the sinister realities that led to this. 

8 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Can you post the evidence that the massage parlors attacked were rampant in human and sex trafficking?

39 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Beyond the obvious narrative steering, and bubbling hope among the alt left that this gets to be counted as white supremacist, the real eye opener was that Asians are not considered oppressed minorities in the academics/education conversation, they’re considered part of the oppressive white majority and privileged. There is even a double standard within the double standard. 

Stop. The fact that you only see "alt-left" and not once mention "alt-right" shows you're a fraud.

53 minutes ago, 716er said:

Can you post the evidence that the massage parlors attacked were rampant in human and sex trafficking?

https://polarisproject.org/massage-parlor-trafficking/

https://abc7.com/sex-trafficking-prostitution-human-massage-parlors/10412322/

https://deliverfund.org/2020/12/06/10-indicators-a-massage-parlor-is-facilitating-human-trafficking/

https://projects.newsdoc.org/newagendanewyork/works/bay-ridge-massage-parlor-busts-shed-light-on-sex-trafficking-in-new-york-city/

.....though, I'm sure this means nothing to you, Without proof directly of such things at the attacked parlors, surely, you can only properly deem these parlors as on the level and without any illegal impropriety. 🙄

Edited by I am the egg man

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Stop trying to cancel what you don’t like to hear. 

Oh, I can handle the truth. I can't stand people like you who pretend to be "Independent" and then target one side.  You're a fraud and you know it.

We see right through you.