H.R. 1 And The Fight For Voting Rights -- We The People!

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - nice try. I was highlighting @Chef Jim's word choice - not mine.  Keep up DEEK.

image.thumb.png.90c37d0d80b51d5ac2ab591befc9a7dd.png

You're not very smart are you.  Look at those punctuation marks that find themselves on either side of the word regular.  Any idea what those represent?   And you never did answer my question regarding what you meant when you said this.  And I quote:  Wait, now you guys care about regular people?

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You're not very smart are you.  Look at those punctuation marks that find themselves on either side of the word regular.  Any idea what those represent?   And you never did answer my question regarding what you meant when you said this.  And I quote:  Wait, now you guys care about regular people?

Oh, I know what you meant - Jim... but since when does the GQP care about regular people?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I know what you meant - Jim... but since when does the GQP care about regular people?

What did I mean?  I wait with bated breathe to hear your thoughts on what you thought I meant.  

Regarding your question.  I can't answer that because I don't know what or who GQP is.  And what does that have to do with me? 

Just now, BillStime said:

Oh Jim - how cute!  Nice to know they fly to Russia.... but they weren't talking about Russia! 

Thanks for playing.

I'm not surprised you don't see the hypocrisy in their statement.  Carry on.  

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - coming from someone who supports Donald Trump and the GQP - the party of HYPOCRISY.

The sad part is I think you really believe that the Republicans have a monopoly on hypocrisy.   

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yesterday he posted his Top Ten worst things the Bill does, and there wasn't a single one of them that should cause this length of dialogue or fake outrage. This is yet another nothing burger set up by the Left to make everyone else give up their rights under the false veil of equity and social justice.

I guess some people aren't happy unless they are bitchin about something . I know of a few here ! 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

The sad part is I think you really believe that the Republicans have a monopoly on hypocrisy.   

It’s the most baffling aspect of the sheep bots. They actually believe it’s an old western movie and good guys vs guys stuff. 

It never dawned on them both parties do the same things. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

not at all. It’s very discouraging the racists are masquerading as progressives to steal people’s money and erect a nazi like all controlling central government. 

Yeah, well when you come right down to it, we're all self-interested pieces of crap, trying to spin everything to meet our own theories and narratives.

I'm drunk again. Peace out *****.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Yeah, well when you come right down to it, we're all self-interested pieces of crap, trying to spin everything to meet our own theories and narratives.

I'm drunk again. Peace out *****.

You need to drink more often. This may be the most accurate thing you’ve ever posted. Any chance you can teach Billstime to tip a few?