H.R. 1 And The Fight For Voting Rights -- We The People!

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wiat, a fossil fuel tax subsidy for a big corporation is repealed by republicans and democrats are mad about it? I simply don’t understand you political sheep and your parties. 

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wiat, a fossil fuel tax subsidy for a big corporation is repealed by republicans and democrats are mad about it? I simply don’t understand you political sheep and your parties. 

Yea, it's nice to see Republicans target Georgia's largest private employer, with 33,000 employees statewide and directly responsible for $43.5 billion in economic impact each year in the state... all because Delta called out their racist bill.

The firm I work for is currently reviewing investments in Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas for their recent sting on voting rights and lgtbq.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yea, it's nice to see Republicans target Georgia's largest private employer, with 33,000 employees statewide and directly responsible for $43.5 billion in economic impact each year in the state... all because Delta called out their racist bill.

The firm I work for is currently reviewing investments in Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas for their recent sting on voting rights and lgtbq.

lol racism.. fraud.. just keep buying the lies. 

reality- democrats need to legalize vote harvesting because the harvested are critical to their power base, republicans need to suppress vote harvesting because that’s not their base.

That’s all any of these laws are about. 

and who cares why? Aren’t eliminating tax breaks for big evil corporations specifically on fossil fuel consumption front and center to your puppet masters’ agenda? 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

lol racism.. fraud.. just keep buying the lies. 

reality- democrats need to legalize vote harvesting because the harvested are critical to their power base, republicans need to suppress vote harvesting because that’s not their base.

That’s all any of these laws are about. 

and who cares why? Aren’t eliminating tax breaks for big evil corporations specifically on fossil fuel consumption front and center to your puppet masters’ agenda? 

HA - the GQP is a dying party.  When the voters don't choose them - they turn around and choose the voters.

WaPo fact-checker throws MORE Pinocchios at Biden after he repeats Georgia election law lie

There's no way he could not know this by now, right? It's so farfetched, common sense would tell him it can't be true.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There's no way he could not know this by now, right? It's so farfetched, common sense would tell him it can't be true.

I can't help but laugh at your comment... especially after dealing with the absolute schitttshow of the past four years.

Your April Fools jokes are spot on today bro...

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

HA - the GQP is a dying party.  When the voters don't choose them - they turn around and choose the voters.

If it dies can it take the other one with it? Both parties are fooling you about this, and what they are both trying to do and why is clear as day; WAKE UP

Vote harvesting is a Democratic strategy and requiring ID, prohibiting offering money, food and even beverages obstructs that process very badly.  

Republicans know the apathetic elements and fringes of society, the homeless, the unemployed, the ID less, etc vote for the democrats.

Jim Crow and racism is just a bunch of bs rhetoric just like crying fraud and dead people voted twice is. The truth in what their doing is just too embarrassing and unethical to reveal. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If it dies can it take the other one with it? Both parties are fooling you about this, and what they are both trying to do and why is clear as day; WAKE UP

Vote harvesting is a Democratic strategy and requiring ID, prohibiting offering money, food and even beverages obstructs that process very badly.  

Republicans know the apathetic elements and fringes of society, the homeless, the unemployed, the ID less, etc vote for the democrats.

Jim Crow and racism is just a bunch of bs rhetoric just like crying fraud and dead people voted twice is. The truth in what their doing is just too embarrassing and unethical to reveal. 

Oh, I'm awake. I can see right through all the BS - including yours. 

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Racist Bill??  What makes it racist?  

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nearly 75,000,000 votes with packed rallies during a pandemic?   Trump Train caravans for miles?  You consider that dying?  

A white guy signed a bill he knew was questioned as racist in front of a painting of a slave plantation. 

Doubling down. If it acts like a racist, it probably is one.

Edited by 716er

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

A white guy signed a bill he knew was questioned as racist in front of a painting of a slave plantation. 

Doubling down. If it acts like a racist, it probably is one.

What makes it racist?  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

What makes it racist?  

Did you read what I said or is the chef hat too tight?

Just now, 716er said:

Did you read what I said or is the chef hat too tight?

What makes the BILL racist?  Sorry I wasn't specific enough.  BTW I don't wear a Chef's hat.  

On 3/30/2021 at 4:36 PM, oldmanfan said:

At this point I assume you are being facetious; no one could truly be as naive as you are pretending to be.

Right on - seems to be the same for every conversation with Jim.