The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

2 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Never let a good crisis go to waste 

Selective outrage

Selective outrage? SMFH

So everything Trump did leading up to and after the election wasn't nefarious? Trump pulling every lever to overturn the results of a Presidential election? Trump relying on pathetic lawyers to run around the country losing lawsuits just to create the illusion of fraud? Trump begging political figures and his justice department to find just enough votes and champion the Big Lie? And when Conald didn't get his own way - he orchestrated a rally and incited a riot in a last ditch effort to disrupt the electoral vote count - with hopes of creating enough violence to declare martial law?

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime.  And of course, Deranged Rhino is defending every action...

Trump pressuring Ukraine to "announce" a Biden investigation and to call Rudy:

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Trump pressuring SOS/Election Officials to find votes?

"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

Trump pressuring the DOJ to say the election was corrupt:

"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

Trump:

"Stop the Steal" - the GQP is always projecting

C'mon @DerangedRhino / @Frat Train:

giphy.gif

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

MSNBC was able to beat CNN in total viewers with about 1.049 million viewers but narrowly lost in the 25-54 group as the Comcast-owned property garnered just 136,019 viewers.

Just 136k viewers.

Wow.

Almost as if everyday Americans are sick and tired of listening to the January 6 nonsense. Who knew?

Oh, that’s right, all of us.

• Shocked 1

Even Canadians fear US democracy could end soon

"The United States is coming to an end. The question is how." Those are the jarring opening lines of Canadian author Stephen Marche's new book, "The Next Civil War: Dispatches from the American Future." Released the same week as the anniversary of the January 6 attack on our Capitol that signaled how dangerous our political polarization has become, Marche's book shares different scenarios of how the United States could collapse.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/09/opinions/canadians-fear-us-democracy-collapse-obeidallah/index.html

• Eyeroll 2

“Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass,” Brooks said. “Now, our ancestors sacrificed their blood, their sweat, their tears, their fortunes and sometimes their lives … Are you willing to do the same? My answer is yes. Louder! Are you willing to do what it takes to fight for America?”

45 minutes ago, Irv said:

Laughing.png

Why do you keep posting that trashy guys pic? He is such a loser. Sore loser. 

download-3.jpg.4efee1ae0a16972608d09821036f3eae.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass,” Brooks said. “Now, our ancestors sacrificed their blood, their sweat, their tears, their fortunes and sometimes their lives … Are you willing to do the same? My answer is yes. Louder! Are you willing to do what it takes to fight for America?”

Oh the irony!!

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Laughing.png

• Like (+1) 1