The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No surprise, 716'er supports suppressing the name of the police officer who shot an unarmed woman.

0047a389-e4e4-4434-b830-3df4503bef9e-lar

If she was somebody with criminal record, resisting arrest, and engaging in a confrontation with police during a traffic stop in Minneapolis or many other cities we'd know the identity of the officer in a couple hours along with getting views of body cam footage.  And the officer would be immediately suspended and the bringing of charges would automatically begin being investigated and considered by the local DA.  Tell me I an wrong?  Please tell me I'm wrong?  And please no phony racist accusation crap to avoid giving an honest answer.  Somebody be the first lefty to tell the truth today!  Face the truth.  Our government at all levels sucks ass..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

First off its not my party.  I'm a registered Democrat but they lost me over a decade ago when everything started  morphing into the current extremest ideology.  So please stop trying to slot me me into some preconceived category.  You might want to consider the likelihood that you are the one that needs to assess fake news and getting gaslighted by the likes of CNN and MSNBC.  As time goes on you might notice every narrative they've preached has proven false as more information gets out there. 

As I've stated a few times I am perplexed why people that consider themselves liberal are now worshiping at the alter of big government and monopolistic corporations?  Traditionally liberals opposed government and the establishment and powerful corporations?  Maybe that topic needs its own thread?      

1) So your beliefs better align with Nazi fascists?  Awesome!  (Talk about extremest ideologies...)

2) I watch Fox News and read Brietbart so I know how to communicate with you.

Talk about a brainwashing... you can't even see or acknowledge where YOUR party is taking you.  None of you can.

I'm never surprised, I felt all along with knowing nothing that the reason they were

desperately hiding the identity of the murderer was because he was black.

We will see, if it is true and comes out it should open eyes at the black ops 

that is being run on the American people by the dnc and its media proxies.

There is not one legitimate reason the murderer wasn't identified.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1

Department of Justice Closes Investigation into the Death of Ashli Babbitt

An officer inside the Speaker’s Lobby fired one round from his service pistol, striking Ms. Babbitt in the left shoulder, causing her to fall back from the doorway and onto the floor.  A USCP emergency response team, which had begun making its way into the hallway to try and subdue the mob, administered aid to Ms. Babbitt, who was transported to Washington Hospital Center, where she succumbed to her injuries.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/department-justice-closes-investigation-death-ashli-babbitt

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If she was somebody with criminal record, resisting arrest, and engaging in a confrontation with police during a traffic stop in Minneapolis or many other cities we'd know the identity of the officer in a couple hours along with getting views of body cam footage.  And the officer would be immediately suspended and the bringing of charges would automatically begin being investigated and considered by the local DA.  Tell me I an wrong?  Please tell me I'm wrong?  And please no phony racist accusation crap to avoid giving an honest answer.  Somebody be the first lefty to tell the truth today!  Face the truth.  Our government at all levels sucks ass..

She was a terrorist, though. Does the US have a history of outing their soldiers/officers who kill terrorists?

Don’t think it does

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm never surprised, I felt all along with knowing nothing that the reason they were

desperately hiding the identity of the murderer was because he was black.

We will see, if it is true and comes out it should open eyes at the black ops 

that is being run on the American people by the dnc and its media proxies.

There is not one legitimate reason the murderer wasn't identified.

Trump had 14 days left in his administration - why didn't he get to the bottom of it and share that information?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

CC: @B-Man - you are being used.

Irony at it's purest.

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You might want to consider the likelihood that you are the one that needs to assess fake news and getting gaslighted by the likes of CNN and MSNBC.  As time goes on you might notice every narrative they've preached has proven false as more information gets out there. 

Billzy will not consider this.

I expect the leaks from inside the Capitol police force to begin relatively soon. It's too big not to. 

All lefty forces on deck ! hit those social media sites! We have done our part

in pushing off the trials of the insurrectionists until 2022 ! It is now your job

to keep pushing this and keep this alive at all costs until then ! 

Forget Trump(for now).

We must win 2022, it is dire to our democracy that we do whatever we have

to do to retain our power! It is dire to you!

Love, DNC

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1) So your beliefs better align with Nazi fascists?  Awesome!  (Talk about extremest ideologies...)

2) I watch Fox News and read Brietbart so I know how to communicate with you.

Talk about a brainwashing... you can't even see or acknowledge where YOUR party is taking you.  None of you can.

My beliefs align with personal freedom, respect for others, democracy, and a general civility and the rights of others to do the same.   If you associate those qualities with fascism that says more about you than it says about me.  How you could arrive at that conclusion is something I find curious.  I guess that's your "go-to" move when cornered.

And frankly, you are not communicating with me.  You keep insisting on associating my views with some monolithic construct of the GOP.  Which they are not.  You are talking past what I say and refuse to directly address any questions I pose about your views as your responses generally are more about me and questioning my character rather than they are about the contents and message of my postings here.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My beliefs align with personal freedom, respect for others, democracy, and a general civility and the rights of others to do the same.   If you associate those qualities with fascism that says more about you than it says about me.  How you could arrive at that conclusion is something I find curious.  I guess that's your "go-to" move when cornered.

And frankly, you are not communicating with me.  You keep insisting on associating my views with some monolithic construct of the GOP.  Which they are not.  You are talking past what I say and refuse to directly address any questions I pose about your views as your responses generally are more about me and questioning my character rather than they are about the contents and message of my postings here.  

What's really hilarious is that BillsTime solution to the 'problem' is for everyone to join the Democrat Party and adopt their agenda....sure that will fix it!   Nothing like good old State sponsored Media and One Party Rule. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What's really hilarious is that BillsTime solution to the 'problem' is for everyone to join the Democrat Party and adopt their agenda....sure that will fix it!   Nothing like good old State sponsored Media and One Party Rule. 

That is how cultists roll.

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sorry, I don't feel cornered whatsoever... but you said "I'm a registered Democrat but they lost me over a decade ago when everything started morphing into the current extremest ideology" - I just assumed you joined the cult given your history of comments here on this thread, defending Trump, attacking CRT, downplaying 1/6 and promoting the Big Lie, etc etc etc.

The world would be a better place if everyone realized Billstime and others are secondary accounts on this forum, here just to egg on those that give them attention.  If you TRULY ignore them, they’ll lose interest.  Like chicken pox, just a little itchier.   

• Agree 1