This seems normal, not scary at all

Thurmal34

11 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Liberals act like they are scared of their own shadows.

You are the wolves who cover what you do and feel by claiming its what others are doing

to you.

Very bizarre behavior deeply rooted in self hatred.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Liberals act like they are scared of their own shadows.

You are the wolves who cover what you do and feel by claiming its what others are doing

to you.

Very bizarre behavior deeply rooted in self hatred.

Ooof, sounds like a Q boy here. 

Well - maybe.

Can you point to recent violent attacks  (post 9/11) that were not linked to right wing terror? 

Like one, specific, one?

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Right wing AND Left wing extremism are both equal threats to a free society...

Ah, yes. Whataboutism.

Which left wing terror incidents are you referring to? 

Keep in mind, I have receipt after receipt of videos on my phone, including the Auto Zone looting by a white cop designed to create pretext to attack. Another of a white cop spitting on a detainee. Another of cops rushing a person merely talking. And another. And another. Want to see them all?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Well - maybe.

Can you point to recent violent attacks  (post 9/11) that were not linked to right wing terror? 

Like one, specific, one?

Who shot Steve Scalise?

Who shot the Republicans playing Softball?

Did we impeach Obama for that?

What ideology was the San Bernardino shooters?

Were you hibernating last summer as BLM and Antifa destroyed millions in private property, occupied cities, and burnred them. 

They burned a Church for some reason in DC near the WH.  But Trump took a picture in front of it and that got the left in their feelings.

How many cops have been shot or killed due to Colin Kaepernick rhetoric?  Why hasn't he been charged with inciting violence against cops?  

Everything is stupid.  Not scary.  Stupid. 

But it's scary how stupid everything is.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Were you hibernating last summer as BLM and Antifa destroyed millions in private property, occupied cities, and burnred them. 

Yeah, it was the cops, the boogaloo boys, and the proud boys that attacked. I saved EVERY SINGLE RECEIPT. 

Want to review? I have attacks on stores with a hammer, spray painting, cops spitting on detained ppl, cops attacking ppl on public property.

I have at least 25 vids that i saved because i knew what the narrative would be.

Want to watch?

Do you have the balls?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

How many cops have been shot or killed due to Colin Kaepernick rhetoric?  Why hasn't he been charged with inciting violence against cops?  

what the actual hell? that's cancel culture right?

the world's least self aware group.

the only ppl that do something and complain it was done to them.

9 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I think extremism isn't necessarily party exclusive. 

:lol:   Right-o.   We all know that Antifah dominates the Democratic Party the way that Wacko Trumpists espousing white supremacy, anti-Semitism, and fascism dominate the Republican Party.

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Why don't you tell us, Blitzy?  Name them.

Brian Sicknick died from injuries that he suffered in defending the US Capitol from the right wing domestic terrorists that Trump sicced on Congress in his failed coup attempt on January 6, 2020.   Two other police officers committed suicide immediately after the Capitol invasion.  More than 140 police officers were seriously injured during the coup attempt.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Would you guys PLEASE stop using that talking point term? It’s juvenile! 

I'd prefer if people just stop using the tactic, then we won't have to use the term.  

Topics like this are stupid anyways.  Extremism is the problem, not which side is bringing it.  It seems like there's more extremists than sane people.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'd prefer if people just stop using the tactic, then we won't have to use the term.  

Topics like this are stupid anyways.  Extremism is the problem, not which side is bringing it.  It seems like there's more extremists than sane people.

No, there’s not more extremists, but once you look in the mirror to discover that BOTH sides of the political aisle are doing the exact same thing then ‘what about’ terminology just makes you look silly. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

No, there’s not more extremists, but once you look in the mirror to discover that BOTH sides of the political aisle are doing the exact same thing then ‘what about’ terminology just makes you look silly. 

Whataboutisms ALWAYS make the person look dumb, even if it's factual.  It used to be simply called deflection, and was always the weakest stance.  

• Like (+1) 1

Well, this should help unify America, and put an end to the BLM protests:

Someone’s sick idea of a Valentine’s Day card has been circulating around the Los Angeles Police Department, officials said late Saturday night.

The twisted holiday image includes a photo of George Floyd, who died in May when Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck, and the caption “You take my breath away,” the Los Angeles Times reported.

It’s unclear how many officers shared the card or where it originated, LAPD said in a statement.

The officer who initiated a formal complaint will be interviewed Monday.

12 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Well - maybe.

Like one, specific, one?

The entire summer of 2020 where leftist radicals rioted, looted, murdered, burnt cities down throughout the entire country all while being cheered on by Democrat politicians.

Might wanna up your ginkgo biloba dosage if you can’t recall that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

The entire summer of 2020 where leftist radicals rioted, looted, murdered, burnt cities down throughout the entire country all while being cheered on by Democrat politicians.

Might wanna up your ginkgo biloba dosage if you can’t recall that.

Funny you brought that up without reading the previous post in this thread.  Here let me repost it, so you can see the relevance to your comments:  

Someone’s sick idea of a Valentine’s Day card has been circulating around the Los Angeles Police Department, officials said late Saturday night.

The twisted holiday image includes a photo of George Floyd, who died in May when Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck, and the caption “You take my breath away,” the Los Angeles Times reported.

It’s unclear how many officers shared the card or where it originated, LAPD said in a statement.

Just now, daz28 said:

Funny you brought that up without reading the previous post in this thread.  Here let me repost it, so you can see the relevance to your comments:  

Your little unverified story has nothing to do with leftist terrorism that you cheered on this summer.

3 minutes ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

Your little unverified story has nothing to do with leftist terrorism that you cheered on this summer.

The LAPD verified it already, and I would think anyone with half a brain can see how it is relevant to BLM.  

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Nobody disputes the wrongful death of Floyd...what people dispute about the summer of 2020 are Left wing extremists (who hate America) capitalizing on the opportunity, to burn down businesses of people of all ethnic backgrounds and races, destroying statues of heroic black slaves, and calling to defund the police- which, statistics show, hurts urban black and brown people more than any other group...

Sounds pretty extreme and racist to me...

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Nobody disputes the wrongful death of Floyd...what people dispute about the summer of 2020 are Left wing extremists (who hate America) capitalizing on the opportunity, to burn down businesses of people of all ethnic backgrounds and races, destroying statues of heroic black slaves, and calling to defund the police- which, statistics show, hurts urban black and brown people more than any other group...

Sounds pretty extreme and racist to me...

But the valentines card going around the LAPD isn't racists?  Is that what they're supposed to love about America??    Also, opportunist criminals don't have a political affiliation.  The rioters and protesters are 2 completely different groups of people.  Keep using defund the police to mean something it doesn't

8 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The LAPD verified it already, and I would think anyone with half a brain can see how it is relevant to BLM.  

So this justifies ppl like you and Democrat politicians cheering on the destruction of cities, violence against innocent civilians, ruining the lives of small business owners, murdering innocent citizens, seriously injure police officers, empty out stores through self important greed?

This card circulating one police department that was probably concocted by on or two ppl justifies all of the summer of 2020 in your mind? 

Is that an accurate description of your mindset?

5 minutes ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

So this justifies ppl like you and Democrat politicians cheering on the destruction of cities, violence against innocent civilians, ruining the lives of small business owners, murdering innocent citizens, seriously injure police officers, empty out stores through self important greed?

This card circulating one police department that was probably concocted by on or two ppl justifies all of the summer of 2020 in your mind? 

Is that an accurate description of your mindset?

You don't know a damn thing about me.  The card is a representation of the bigger problem.

On May 31, the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 3, Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the majority whip of the House of Representatives, told The Washington Post that the movement for racial justice suffers when it is “hijacked” by violence.

And after clashes between protesters and police turned violent in Chicago last weekend, Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot said there is "no justification for criminal behavior," according to The New York Times. 

--->>BUT YOU KEEP READING YOUR LIL FACEBOOK MEMES BABE

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

But the valentines card going around the LAPD isn't racists?  Is that what they're supposed to love about America??    Also, opportunist criminals don't have a political affiliation.  The rioters and protesters are 2 completely different groups of people.  Keep using defund the police to mean something it doesn't

If the Left doesn’t want it’s message to be confused, people on the Left need to make the distinction what “Defund the police” really means...because there were Democrats saying completely different things...Members of The Squad were saying it meant abolishing the police...Members of Antifa were saying it meant abolishing the police...this is extreme...

I understand there is a difference between the rioters and protesters...the problem is that all summer long Democrat politicians were allowing the rioters to continue their destruction- and even paying to bail them out of jail if arrested...this is extreme...

Of course the Valentines card is racist...its disgusting...and most people feel that way...but to blame an entire nation of people for the actions of a few idiots is insanity imo!  If someone calls me the “N-word” at work, I’m not going to declare my hatred for this country because of it...perspective is important and there are racist people all over the world- and they exist among every ethnicity...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If the Left doesn’t want it’s message to be confused, people on the Left need to make the distinction what “Defund the police” really means...because there were Democrats saying completely different things...Members of The Squad were saying it meant abolishing the police...Members of Antifa were saying it meant abolishing the police...this is extreme...

I understand there is a difference between the rioters and protesters...the problem is that all summer long Democrat politicians were allowing the rioters to continue their destruction- and even paying to bail them out of jail if arrested...this is extreme...

Of course the Valentines card is racist...its disgusting...and most people feel that way...but to blame an entire nation of people for the actions of a few idiots is insanity imo!  If someone calls me the “N-word” at work, I’m not going to declare my hatred for this country because of it...perspective is important and there are racist people all over the world- and they exist among every ethnicity...

It's hard to get a message out, when you have Tucker, Sean, and Laura all distorting it on a nightly basis, but you're right they do have to do a better job at that.  

Most Democrats were condemning the violence.  That whole bail conspiracy thing was a few of Biden's campaign donated a small amount to an organization that helps low income people, because frankly bail is not equal justice.  Kamala retweeted it.  To compare Trump retweeted the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.

The problem with the racism is that it isn't called out when it rears its head.  The nation itself is indeed complicit when they don't.  Most Republicans think racism is against THEM.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

It's hard to get a message out, when you have Tucker, Sean, and Laura all distorting it on a nightly basis, but you're right they do have to do a better job at that.  

Yet by several accounts, it is being investigated.  Here are three links. So I'm not sure what you're saying there about a message getting out.  There's news reporting, and there's editorializing/opining.  Too many times the two lines get blurred these days -- both ways. I wouldn't single out one source of opinion.

https://www.businessinsider.in/international/news/the-lapd-is-investigating-a-valentines-day-image-of-george-floyd-that-was-passed-around-with-the-phrase-you-take-my-breath-away/articleshow/80912296.cms

https://news.yahoo.com/lapd-investigating-george-floyd-photo-143100107.html

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-lapd-george-floyd-breath-photo-20210214-7bnju4jmcvdslp6q3mb2tfx66a-story.html

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The problem with the racism is that it isn't called out when it rears its head.  The nation itself is indeed complicit when they don't.  

I agree with this.  And the LAPD incident you pointed to was called out. None of us would have heard about it if it wasn't called out. 

Seems like the LAPD is investigating and probably the people involved will be disciplined.  At least they should.  I'm sure there are a lot of people looking for something to come of the investigation.

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Yet by several accounts, it is being investigated.  Here are three links. So I'm not sure what you're saying there about a message getting out.  There's news reporting, and there's editorializing/opining.  Too many times the two lines get blurred these days -- both ways. I wouldn't single out one source of opinion.

https://www.businessinsider.in/international/news/the-lapd-is-investigating-a-valentines-day-image-of-george-floyd-that-was-passed-around-with-the-phrase-you-take-my-breath-away/articleshow/80912296.cms

https://news.yahoo.com/lapd-investigating-george-floyd-photo-143100107.html

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-lapd-george-floyd-breath-photo-20210214-7bnju4jmcvdslp6q3mb2tfx66a-story.html

I agree with this.  And the LAPD incident you pointed to was called out. None of us would have heard about it if it wasn't called out. 

Seems like the LAPD is investigating and probably the people involved will be disciplined.  At least they should.  I'm sure there are a lot of people looking for something to come of the investigation.

The message we were talking about was the defund the police message.

...and yes, one officer did bring this to light.  It would be great if it turns out he is white.  The larger problem is many times fellowship takes a back seat to people doing the right thing.  It reminds me of Michael J. Fox in 'Casualties of War'.  It's often easier to just look the other way

32 minutes ago, daz28 said:

You don't know a damn thing about me.  The card is a representation of the bigger problem.

On May 31, the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 3, Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the majority whip of the House of Representatives, told The Washington Post that the movement for racial justice suffers when it is “hijacked” by violence.

And after clashes between protesters and police turned violent in Chicago last weekend, Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot said there is "no justification for criminal behavior," according to The New York Times. 

--->>BUT YOU KEEP READING YOUR LIL FACEBOOK MEMES BABE

I don’t have facebook.

All caps huh?  It’s hard to face an opposing view isn’t it?

Your therapist has appointments open this week I’m sure.  You can tell them that for a few moments you were confronted with reality and that it was very scary.  I’m sure you’ll get a lollipop and be reassured that you’re a big boy.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Yeah, it was the cops, the boogaloo boys, and the proud boys that attacked. I saved EVERY SINGLE RECEIPT. 

Want to review? I have attacks on stores with a hammer, spray painting, cops spitting on detained ppl, cops attacking ppl on public property.

I have at least 25 vids that i saved because i knew what the narrative would be.

Want to watch?

Do you have the balls?

Five Dallas Officers Were Killed as Payback, Police Chief Says

DALLAS — The heavily armed sniper who gunned down police officers in downtown Dallas, leaving five of them dead, specifically set out to kill as many white officers as he could, officials said Friday. He was a military veteran who had served in Afghanistan, and he kept an arsenal in his home that included bomb-making materials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html

You were apparently in hibernation in the summer of 2016.  

1 minute ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

I don’t have facebook.

All caps huh?  It’s hard to face an opposing view isn’t it?

Your therapist has appointments open this week I’m sure.  You can tell them that for a few moments you were confronted with reality and that it was very scary.  I’m sure you’ll get a lollipop and be reassured that you’re a big boy.

Figured after they shut down nutbar Parler, you'd get your memes elsewhere.   I'm just really not good at facing opposing views that I just blew out of the water with FACTS.  The real gold of your post was the cheering on part.  Kinda funny you'd falsely accuse Democrats of that right after Trump just got caught doing it during his insurrection.  

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The message we were talking about was the defund the police message.

...and yes, one officer did bring this to light.  It would be great if it turns out he is white.  The larger problem is many times fellowship takes a back seat to people doing the right thing.  It reminds me of Michael J. Fox in 'Casualties of War'.  It's often easier to just look the other way

NYT article got the message out abut NYC de-funding the police last year. $1Billion was transferred from the Cops to other spending.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/nyregion/nypd-budget.html#:~:text=New York City officials on,billion from the Police Department.

And most major crimes were noticeably up in 2020 over 2019.

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/news/pr0902/nypd-citywide-crime-statistics-august-2020

8 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Figured after they shut down nutbar Parler, you'd get your memes elsewhere.   I'm just really not good at facing opposing views that I just blew out of the water with FACTS.  The real gold of your post was the cheering on part.  Kinda funny you'd falsely accuse Democrats of that right after Trump just got caught doing it during his insurrection.  

I don’t even know what Parler is.  

Something that scares ignorant brainless hopeless Democrats though obviously.

I know you were cheering the riots on. Cuz you’re a child of the lie.  And you slop it up like a pig in shiz.

Enjoy it sheep.

• Like (+1) 1

Hibernating in 2016

Deadliest attacks on police in the last 100 years

Amid a month of racial conflict and gun violence, at least three police officers were killed in Baton Rouge Sunday, adding to the tally of law enforcement officials slain in the line of duty in 2016.

Before Sunday’s shooting, 60 line-of-duty deaths had occurred in the USA this year, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Twenty-eight of the fatalities were firearm-related, a 56% increase from firearm-related fatalities at this point in 2015.

Just 10 days before Baton Rouge, five Dallas police officers were killed in what was the greatest loss of life for law enforcers since 9/11.

Though rare, these attacks are not the first time police officers have been targeted. Here is a look at some of the deadliest attacks on  law enforcement officers in the last 100 years:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/07/17/deadliest-attacks-police-last-100-years/87222472/

You know what else sane Americans knew was rare at the time and still to this day? That Black people are "hunted" by police every time they leave their house.  

I'm sorry LeBron felt that way growing up.  And still to this day for some reason.  

It's just not 1897 anymore.  Just because the Fake Media hypes up and plays up every single time a black person is shot by police (a number that had been decreasing for years) does not make it the norm, and it doesn't make all cops let alone all white people racist.  

Sane Americans know this.  Unfortunately we don't have many of those left.  

If there was a problem between Minneapolis police and the community, I don't know.  Maybe that liberal hole in the ground should have been addressing it in the decades the Democrats have run it.

But here has always been the truth.  The Democrats don't care.  Racial violence is good for the party.  Same reason they don't care about illegal immigration.  Good for the party.   

And Americans Black and White suffer for it.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

I don’t even know what Parler is.  

Something that scares ignorant brainless hopeless Democrats though obviously.

I know you were cheering the riots on. Cuz you’re a child of the lie.  And you slop it up like a pig in shiz.

Enjoy it sheep.

Look, I'm having trouble keeping up with you.  This is the novice-intermediate section.  You should probably be on the all-pro billzfans page, because sonning us amateurs is frowned upon.  Good luck in the big leagues bruh!