Biden's Foreign Policy Already GettING Results

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I don't care what side of the aisle you are on, that's kinda funny. 

I saw one where they had German Chancellor Scholz in a picture like that, but with an ax, and all the trees in the background cut down.  

(On a serious note, Germany is in serious trouble.)

Well, I would say that his Foreign Policy is outperforming his Domestic Policy...  And considering the dismal state of affairs in our country right now, that's not saying much.  I can imagine, if you voted for Biden, you really have to reach outside of reality to feel like you haven't been duped. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Well, I would say that his Foreign Policy is outperforming his Domestic Policy...  And considering the dismal state of affairs in our country right now, that's not saying much.  I can imagine, if you voted for Biden, you really have to reach outside of reality to feel like you haven't been duped. 

It's either that or lying just to not look like fools.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's either that or lying just to not look like fools.

They could claim how much they have done for the cartels.  Human smuggling and fentanyl business is booming!  The list is long, unless you're a US citizen, then not so much...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 4:26 PM, Doc said:

I'm curious why they voted "no."  Not that it mattered to the passage of it.

I think the legitimate question is "Where have you been over the past 70+ years?" 

Finland and Sweden chose to remain separate from NATO until they saw Russian as an existential threat.  If war had broken out in Europe years ago, would they have been fully committed to NATO members?  I don't know but not being full members of NATO allowed them an out.

Now they are great allies that want to be members of the alliance.  I think that NATO should make them wait (and sweat) a couple of years until they approve their membership.  

• Haha (+1) 1

NATO is what has allowed peace and prosperity to occur in Europe the past 70 yrs. It’s unreal how many representatives in the Republican Party are willing to weaken that alliance to please the former guy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING: Iraq Presidential Palace Stormed, U.S. Embassy Helicopter Evacuation

BY STEPHEN GREEN AUG 29, 2022

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/08/29/breaking-iraq-presidential-palace-stormed-us-embassy-helicopter-evacuation-n1624928

Not really Biden's fault as he hasn't done anything yet to screw that pooch worse.  Iraq is at the feet of Bush/Cheney, and always will be IMO.  

Next to invading Iraq in the first place, the most consequential decision was disbanding the Republican Guard and Baath party after the war.  

Guys like Hussein, Gaddafi and Assad suck, but sometimes the alternative is worse from a pure American perspective.  

Edited by dpberr

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

Not really Biden's fault as he hasn't done anything yet to screw that pooch worse.  Iraq is at the feet of Bush/Cheney, and always will be IMO.  

Next to invading Iraq in the first place, the most consequential decision was disbanding the Republican Guard and Baath party after the war.  

Guys like Hussein, Gaddafi and Assad suck, but sometimes the alternative is worse from a pure American perspective.  

Biden voted for the Iraq war.