Biden's lies

Wacka

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden Suffers a Total Eclipse of His Shame As He Bumbles and Fibs in Wisconsin

961c3fa4-0d4e-4708-ae7e-795512cfa1bc-105

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/08/a-total-eclipse-of-the-brain-as-joe-biden-stumbles-and-lies-in-wisconsin-n2172475

The radical leftists hero. Lying mush for brains. Who likes showing with his daughter. Plagiarizes speeches, finished bottom of his class, you name it he’s lied about it. Yet he is there hero. Pathetic!

• Like (+1) 1

Laughable Leftists:

- Biden has dementia..."No, Trump has dementia!"

- Biden is a proven pedo that showers with his daughter..."No, Trump is a pedo!"

- Trump wants to close the border..."No, Biden wants to close it but Trump's party is blocking it!"

- Biden throughout his career has proven to be a racist..."No, Trump is a racist!"

...and on, and on, and on...

See a theme?  It's called projection.  And, it's not working anymore.  The left is using the playbook of "tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth".  Yet, they call Trump Hitler.  These leftist tactics aren't working anymore.  

I have no sympathy for the left today.  The left is the enemy of the state.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Laughable Leftists:

- Biden has dementia..."No, Trump has dementia!"

- Biden is a proven pedo that showers with his daughter..."No, Trump is a pedo!"

- Trump wants to close the border..."No, Biden wants to close it but Trump's party is blocking it!"

- Biden throughout his career has proven to be a racist..."No, Trump is a racist!"

...and on, and on, and on...

See a theme?  It's called projection.  And, it's not working anymore.  The left is using the playbook of "tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth".  Yet, they call Trump Hitler.  These leftist tactics aren't working anymore.  

I have no sympathy for the left today.  The left is the enemy of the state.

Pretty much spot on.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

projection

👆

😂

👇

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

The left is using the playbook of "tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth". 

🤡

lmao

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

As Doc pointed out, this is likely a deep fake...

But to quote Hillary.... honestly at this point what difference does it make?

Ah, I see.  Thanks for pointing that out about it most likely being a fake.  I was pretty flabbergasted when I saw it.  He's still a pedo f*cker for showering with his daughter.  Biden is a scumbag.  I guess that's why I thought it was real, it wouldn't surprise me that he would do something like that the way he sniffs children all the time.

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why?

Not sure what you mean by that.

As BillsFanNC and Doc pointed out, this is likely a fake.  I didn't know that.  Glad if it's a fake.  Biden can go take a shower now...

22 minutes ago, phypon said:

Not sure what you mean by that.

As BillsFanNC and Doc pointed out, this is likely a fake.  I didn't know that.  Glad if it's a fake.  Biden can go take a shower now...

It was so blurry, I thought that was his wife or something

• Eyeroll 1

HOW DESPERATE IS THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN?

The stock market was down sharply again today, as a result of fears of resurgent inflation. Inflation is second only to senility as a threat to Joe Biden’s campaign, and the campaign is desperate to find an answer. How desperate? They plan to blame Donald Trump:

On Wednesday, after the latest inflation data showed an unexpected acceleration in price gains, Mr. Biden again tried to assure voters that he is focused on bringing down the cost of groceries, housing and other staples of everyday life, saying in a statement that “fighting inflation remains my top economic priority.”

Which is absurd, of course.

A beat later, he added a veiled shot at his Republican opponent, former President Donald J. Trump.

“We’re better situated than we were when we took office where we — inflation was skyrocketing,” Mr. Biden said. “And we have a plan to deal with it, whereas the opposition — my opposition talks about two things. They just want to cut taxes for the wealthy and raise taxes on other people.”

Every word and phrase in that statement is a lie. Remember the good old days when “news” outlets like the Washington Post kept a running tally of the alleged lies told by President Trump? If you did that with Biden you would run out of digits. The New York Times, in the linked story, admits that Biden stretches the truth just a bit:

Mr. Trump oversaw relatively low price growth as president and left office with an inflation rate below 2 percent….

More at the link:  https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/04/how-desperate-is-the-biden-campaign.php

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1