Trump Equals Fascism

Kemp

“It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice”. Henry A. Wallace

“The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact. Their newspapers and propaganda carefully cultivate every fissure of disunity, every crack in the common front against fascism”. Henry A. Wallace

“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information”. Henry A. Wallace

“The symptoms of fascist thinking are colored by environment and adapted to immediate circumstances. But always and everywhere they can be identified by their appeal to prejudice and by the desire to play upon the fears and vanities of different groups in order to gain power. Henry A. Wallace

75 years ago Henry Wallace warned America how fascism can take over a country. We are seeing it play out, now, under wannabe dictator Donald Trump. 

But Trump is a symptom, not the problem. It's those that support or refuse to contradict him even though they know he's lying. 

“We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented”. Elie Wiesel

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm afraid the voters will let their guard down and let this disease spread again. We just had a damn close call in the election

The main problem is rolling out a candidate that is widely appealing.  Then we can afford to have lazy Democrats not voting.  They really do make it too easy for Fox news.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The main problem is rolling out a candidate that is widely appealing.  Then we can afford to have lazy Democrats not voting.  They really do make it too easy for Fox news.

The fight for the Democratic nomination will be something to watch for 2024. Biden won't run again, imo 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I'm afraid the voters will let their guard down and let this disease spread again. We just had a damn close call in the election

What do you mean, again?

It hasn't gone away.

38 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Though its not just lazy... lots of Dems are working folks both parents or single parents with no time off given to vote.  Early voting and drop off voting makes it so much easier and itll be interesting to see what drop off occurs post Trump.  

The obvious solution is to make it a national holiday.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kemp said:

What do you mean, again?

It hasn't gone away.

With the WH and Congress under Dem control, I like to think we are in the Containment Phase right now. But we are one election away from the crazies getting their hands back on the levers of power 

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

You guys should be rejoicing.

The electoral college is teetering, court packing nearing reality.

The Republican party is dead.

Rejoicing over the fact that Democacy held true in the face of a totalitarian president who tried to destroy what makes this country great.

Please list the fascists or totalitarian policies of this administration please.  

Thank you.  

The Democrats are the fascists in this country.  I'm pretty the party of cancel culture and banning Newsmax knows this.  

Unfortunately, these idiots were taught in public screwls that the far right of the spectrum = fascism thus by their logic that = conservatives.  And they are nationalists so super extra evil!

Go back and read a book.  Fasists saw themselves as existing outside the spectrum.  They were above it.  

The DNA of the fascist is similar to the communist.  The difference is they don't need to nationalize industry.  They have industry on their side doing their bidding anyway to meet their ends which is really just power.  Why force nationalization when the corporations all produce and behave the way you want them to.  *MIND BLOWN*

Notice literally everything they think the razor thin TBB Bills coke thin lines of control they have thinks that means more control and the end of political opposition.  Nothing on policy or "unity."  Just more power.  This is in their DNA.  

I'll wait for the examples of the fascism I live under as I head back to my 11 month quarantine. 

Edited by Big Blitz

Believing one man and willing to destroy democracy over that man's lies of election fraud, instead of letting the courts decide like a democracy should. 

You allow the president to take total power and use fear and terrorism to try and take what he wants.

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Believing one man and willing to destroy democracy over that man's lies of election fraud, instead of letting the courts decide like a democracy should. 

You allow the president to take total power and use fear and terrorism to try and take what he wants.

Nope.  Not even close to good enough try again 

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Please list the fascists or totalitarian policies of this administration please.  

Thank you.  

The Democrats are the fascists in this country.  I'm pretty the party of cancel culture and banning Newsmax knows this.  

Unfortunately, these idiots were taught in public screwls that the far right of the spectrum = fascism thus by their logic that = conservatives.  And they are nationalists so super extra evil!

Go back and read a book.  Fasists saw themselves as existing outside the spectrum.  They were above it.  

The DNA of the fascist is similar to the communist.  The difference is they don't need to nationalize industry.  They have industry on their side doing their bidding anyway to meet their ends which is really just power.  Notice literally everything they think the razor thin TBB Bills coke thin lines of control they have thinks that means more control and the end of political opposition.  Nothing on policy or "unity."  Just more power.  This is in their DNA.  

I'll wait for the examples of the fascism I live under as I head back to my 11 month quarantine. 

1) Spreading misinformation and outright lies about our democratic election. Then relying on mob violence to

stop the democratic process 

39 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Thank you.  

The DNA of the fascist is similar to the communist.  The difference is they don't need to nationalize industry.  They have industry on their side doing their bidding anyway to meet their ends which is really just power.  Why force nationalization when the corporations all produce and behave the way you want them to.  *MIND BLOWN*

Notice literally everything they think the razor thin TBB Bills coke thin lines of control they have thinks that means more control and the end of political opposition.  Nothing on policy or "unity."  Just more power.  This is in their DNA.  

Trump loves you

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

1) Spreading misinformation and outright lies about our democratic election. Then relying on mob violence to

stop the democratic process 

You left out threatening an election official with prison time if he didn't "find you the votes"

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

no it’s not.  

Every time one party gets the upper hand, they lose their excuses.  Infighting between the extremists and moderates and internally divide the party within itself and a new power struggle will ensue. 

They will self impose grid lock because the radicals will see this as their now or never moment to institute less pragmatic and less popular popular agendas, the extreme agendas that unfavorably impact the middle to upper middle class moderates, the pendulum will swing back the other way. 

it’s happened every time to each side, and it will happen once again. 

Prosecute! 

Not only did the mob’s attack result in deadly violence, it also sought to overthrow our democracy. It was in every sense of the word sedition, as defined in federal law:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

no it’s not.  

Every time one party gets the upper hand, they lose their excuses.  Infighting between the extremists and moderates and internally divide the party within itself and a new power struggle will ensue. 

They will self impose grid lock because the radicals will see this as their now or never moment to institute less pragmatic and less popular popular agendas, the extreme agendas that unfavorably impact the middle to upper middle class moderates, the pendulum will swing back the other way. 

it’s happened every time to each side, and it will happen once again. 

Which makes an interesting case for putting Trump on trial. Let the evils of the old order take up the time usually reserved for the opposition to attack the sitting president and instead force them to defend Trump's fascist actions. Let the trial begin! 

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

LOL.  Yes.  They're going to convince Joe Manchin to lift the filibuster.  Give me a break.  Not much is going to change.  I heard the Democrat party was dead four years ago after the GOP took both houses and the presidency.  Dems will now have control all three.  It took eight years of Bush and Obama to accomplish the same.  The Republican Party and Democrat Party will never be "dead" because most Americans will only elect politicians that keep the sides between the 30 yard line.