Diggs is best in receptions and receiving yards

Regular season is over. Diggs won stat race among all WRs of NFL! 

I don’t remember any Bills player who won a season in their category (passing, receiving, rushing, tackles) at nfl.com stats. 
Though maybe safety Jairus Byrd was best in interceptions one season, if I remember correctly 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I think we gave up too much, we have so many holes to fill we could of used those picks badly. I do so enjoy reading old threads 

We also drafted the wrong Josh! (that's one i probably said in April of 2018--i changed my tune within a day or two). I did love this trade from day one and had wanted Diggs for at least a year. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Season Int leaders

Henry Jones

Nate Odoms

Byrd 

White

Tie goes to the more frequent poster (you). 

I'll add the craziest one. Only one Bill has led the league in combined tackles: Preston Brown (of all people) in 2017.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills didn't. Texans got too little for Hopkins. 

Bill O’Brien left a real legacy over there. He probably did more damage than any coach or gm I can think of in recent history. 
As bad as it was trading Hopkins for peanuts essentially now poor Houston has to realize they gave away the 3rd overall pick for Tunsil who they had to pay on top of it. Tunsil is a decent player but I’m not sure he’s the elite level kinda player you expect at pick 3. Just crazy.