Unforgiven

Just now, Bidens_basement said:

The Lincoln project???

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

Yeah, I know.

ย 

and he keeps referring back to their repetitive tweets as if they haven't been exposed as grifters for all to see.

ย 

Hilarious.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

Yeah, I know.

ย 

and he keeps referring back to their repetitive tweets as if they haven't been exposed as grifters for all to see.

ย 

Hilarious.

ย 

ย 

ย 

The guy who *****-spamsย from the worst sources on earth would be an expert in ***** sources?ย 

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

Yeah, I know.

ย 

ย 

Hilarious.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

21 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The guy who *****-spamsย from the worst sources on earth would be an expert in ***** sources?ย 

ย 

The Lincoln Project OWNS you freaks and you know it - otherwise you would blow it off... but you can't...

ย 

LMAO

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

KRUISERโ€™S MORNING BRIEF:ย Democratsโ€™ Cop-Hating โ€˜Defund the Policeโ€™ Failure Is Complete.ย 

ย 

5beff62c-04d2-4360-b9dc-849b8c804a6d-730

ย 

ย 

โ€œHis High Holiness the Lightbringer Barack Obama firmly established the Democrats as the political party of cop haters when he perpetuated the lie about Michael Brown that gave us the Ferguson riots in 2014.โ€

ย 

More at the link:ย 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/30/the-morning-briefing-democrats-cop-hating-defund-the-police-failure-is-complete-n1458235

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

Yeah, I know.

ย 

ย 

Hilarious.

ย 

ย 

ย 

How about the police unions? They give Dems higher marks than Republicansย 

ย 

ย 

Meanwhile, while idiotย cultists are running cover...

ย 

ย 

Biden-Eating-Chocolate-Chocolate-Chip-Ic

Brett Kavanaugh โ€” Serial Rapist

The Covington KKKids Hoax

Hands Up, Donโ€™t Shoot

George Zimmerman

The Russia Collusion Hoax

The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax

The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax

The Russians are Behind Hunterโ€™s Laptop Hoax

The Russian Bounty Hoax

The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax

The Very Fine People Hoax

Republicans and Trump defunded the police

ย 

lol

ย 

LEFTIST LIARS

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Meanwhile, while idiotย cultists are running cover...

ย 

ย 

Biden-Eating-Chocolate-Chocolate-Chip-Ic

Brett Kavanaugh โ€” Serial Rapist

The Covington KKKids Hoax

Hands Up, Donโ€™t Shoot

George Zimmerman

The Russia Collusion Hoax

The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax

The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax

The Russians are Behind Hunterโ€™s Laptop Hoax

The Russian Bounty Hoax

The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax

The Very Fine People Hoax

Republicans and Trump defunded the police

ย 

lol

ย 

LEFTIST LIARS

Donโ€™t forget about how Trump won the election, too!ย 

3 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

I agree ๐Ÿ’ฏย 

The dems have just turned it into an art form. The republicans donโ€™t have the gonads to pull it off as successfully as the left.

Thatโ€™s because the Dems have behind themย most of the MSM TV channels andย newspapersย plus the entertainment-passing-as-news shows like theย late night shows,ย SNL, Daily Show, Colbert, Bill Maherย and Jon Oliver. ย Lots of platforms to spread the lies.ย 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Thatโ€™s because the Dems have behind themย most of the MSM TV channels andย newspapersย plus the entertainment-passing-as-news shows like theย late night shows,ย SNL, Daily Show, Colbert, Bill Maherย and Jon Oliver. ย Lots of platforms to spread the lies.ย 

ย 

More whining... lol

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More whining... lol

Nope, just the truth. Iโ€™ve been telling my liberal bossย about this for the last decade. Finally last year he said that he switched parties from Democrat to unaffiliated (he was going to become an independent but thatโ€™s the party ofย Bernie) and begrudgingly agreed that the MSM is liberally slanted and dangerously and intentionally distorting things.ย 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

ย 

Well that's you're opinion and not fact. Lots people need to know the difference.ย ย 

Youโ€™ll have to excuse him, heโ€™s a product of the American indoctrination, I mean education system.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/30/2021 at 9:38 AM, Tiberius said:

22 divided by 20,000 = 0.0011

ย 

0.0011% of cities reduced their police budgets.ย 

ย 

ย 

You go man!!ย ๐Ÿ•บ

The USA does not have 20,000 real cities- if you have less than 150k you are not a city therefore we have 200. But your math is still pathetically wrong even for the standard you set.ย 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The USA does not have 20,000 real cities- if you have less than 150k you are not a city therefore we have 200. But your math is still pathetically wrong even for the standard you set.ย 

Erie Pa isnโ€™t a city??ย 

ย 

Lol, you are a silly personย 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Erie Pa isnโ€™t a city??ย 

ย 

Lol, you are a silly personย 

If you are substantially smaller than Lehigh Acres FL then you are not a real city. I understand that technically city is in regards to the structure of your town government but a city should be at least 150k. Also by your argument- which your math is wrong- how do you know about the police force size in the bottom 10k cities? Just because they have not been published does notean it has not been shrunk