Fraud or no fraud? that is the question...

JaCrispy

11 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

...Fraud....

For those keeping score at home, the author of that "report" Ramsland is the author of famous (infamous) Ellis/Powell/Wood lawsuit Exhibit 17 (17 being the letter Q) that mixed up MI and MN counties to conclude more people voted than could live in said counties. 

He's SUPER credible. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

For those keeping score at home, the author of that "report" Ramsland is the author of famous (infamous) Ellis/Powell/Wood lawsuit Exhibit 17 (17 being the letter Q) that mixed up MI and MN counties to conclude more people voted than could live in said counties. 

He's SUPER credible. 

Yeah, but he said ...Fraud.... 

On 12/11/2020 at 6:30 PM, Iron Maiden said:

For the record, I am a Republican.....a Republican that despised Trump.....not all GOP members are completely crazy !.....We need to stay away from those wide statements....not all Dems are " level headed " either.....

A big problem is that actual Republicans need to come out and call this BS what it is.

10 hours ago, shoshin said:

He's SUPER credible. 

Says they can't do a paper audit.

Georgia:

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF - ONE

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

A big problem is that actual Republicans need to come out and call this BS what it is.

Noting that the only Rs calling this out AND leaving the party over it are all leaving office. Such bravery. Tell me again it’s not about power and how all those supporting Trump are Patriots. 

I also see an element of people terrified to admit they were wrong and admit error these days. People are more afraid admitting they were wrong than actually being wrong. 

You can have supported Trump once upon a time but see what he attempted to do here as abhorrent. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

Former Houston police captain charged with pointing gun at air-conditioner repairman, believing he was a voter fraud 'mastermind'

A former police captain who was part of a private citizens group investigating still unsubstantiated 2020 election fraud claims was charged Tuesday with running a man off the road and pointing a gun to his head two weeks before the election, the Harris County district attorney said in a statement.

Prosecutors say former Houston Police captain Mark Anthony Aguirre said he believed the man was transporting fraudulent ballots.

Prosecutors say Aguirre was paid over a quarter million dollars by a private group called "Liberty Center for God and Country" to investigate alleged ballot schemes in the Houston area.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/16/us/former-houston-captain-vigilante-voter-fraud-incident/index.html

18 minutes ago, ALF said:

Former Houston police captain charged with pointing gun at air-conditioner repairman, believing he was a voter fraud 'mastermind'

A former police captain who was part of a private citizens group investigating still unsubstantiated 2020 election fraud claims was charged Tuesday with running a man off the road and pointing a gun to his head two weeks before the election, the Harris County district attorney said in a statement.

Prosecutors say former Houston Police captain Mark Anthony Aguirre said he believed the man was transporting fraudulent ballots.

Prosecutors say Aguirre was paid over a quarter million dollars by a private group called "Liberty Center for God and Country" to investigate alleged ballot schemes in the Houston area.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/16/us/former-houston-captain-vigilante-voter-fraud-incident/index.html

I wish I was paid over a quarter million dollars to investigate fake things.

On 12/7/2020 at 2:42 PM, Bidens_basement said:

SCOTUS is the only court that counts.

So now that SCOTUS said no you gonna stop being brainwashed by Trump? You did say it is the only one that counts and they went against voter fraud.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

‘42,000 people in Nevada voted more than once’…

Fraud??/?? 

This is your cnn mother this never happened go back to sleep sheeple

Even people, that had their preferred politician win, have to know we will never have public trust in our elections if we don’t try to verify voters...We also cannot allow non citizens to vote...This simply cannot happen...Democrats, Republicans and a Independents have to realize this or we are going to have MAJOR issues moving forward...

Edited by JaCrispy

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Even people, that had their preferred politician win, have to know we will never have public trust in our elections if we don’t try to verify voters...We also cannot allow non citizens to vote...This simply cannot happen...Democrats, Republicans and a Independents have to realize this or we are going to have MAJOR issues moving forward...

And 8 million Jets fans watched them beat the Bills in Oct... 

Edited by Motorin'

56 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

He doesn't have evidence of anything the guy is just talking and putting out whatever narrative he wants.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

And 8 million Jets fans watched them beat the Bills in Oct... 

I’m just saying that every law abiding citizen should want verification to vote, just so they have confidence they aren’t being disenfranchised- just like a bank teller verifying the account holder before a withdraw is made...this is the only way to have confidence in the system...

32 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He doesn't have evidence of anything the guy is just talking and putting out whatever narrative he wants.

Maybe so, but like I previously stated, it wouldn’t even be an issue if there was verification...Don’t we want to eliminate the possibility of people being able to claim what he is claiming?

Right now, in America, that guy can make those claims and nobody can prove otherwise- it’s such an easy fix...

Edited by JaCrispy

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m just saying that every law abiding citizen should want verification to vote, just so they have confidence they aren’t being disenfranchised- just like a bank teller verifying the account holder before a withdraw is made...this is the only way to have confidence in the system...

Maybe so, but like I previously stated, it wouldn’t even be an issue if there was verification...Don’t we want to eliminate the possibility of people being able to claim what he is claiming?

It's not like you can just write "I vote for ______" and mail it in or just walk in and vote the systems in place work.

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The only evidence this jack ass submitted in Court to "Prove" that 42,000 people voted twice was an affidavit from two people calming that when they showed up to vote there were told that had already turned in a ballot. 

I hope all of the people who believe there was massive voter fraud never vote again. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Right now, in America, that guy can make those claims and nobody can prove otherwise- it’s such an easy fix...

They do verify.  You refuse to understand that.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

The only evidence this jack ass submitted in Court to "Prove" that 42,000 people voted twice was an affidavit from two people calming that when they showed up to vote there were told that had already turned in a ballot. 

I hope all of the people who believe there was massive voter fraud never vote again. 

But you just pointed out why voter verification is important...

For the sake of argument, forget about Biden vs Trump for a moment...How would you, personally, feel if you went to vote, and were turned away because someone signed your name, and voted for you?

It may not have been widespread, but the fact that we don’t have safeguards to protect against that kind of potential fraud happening (In the nation that is supposed to set the example for fair and honest elections) should be crazy to everyone that doesn’t want their vote disenfranchised imo...

49 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

They do verify.  You refuse to understand that.

Photo ID is not always required, and signatures to not have to match...addresses are not verified and any birth date can be written...

Edited by JaCrispy

On 12/17/2020 at 7:12 PM, Motorin' said:

Here you go ***** stain...

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Edited by Big Gun