Fraud or no fraud? that is the question...

JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Still think that Powell, Wood, Ellis, and Giuliani are "vaunted" legal minds too? 

To quote Barrack from the block:   "Nah nah nah ho-ho-hold on a second!'.   How does this relate to your part time work as Hall Monitor and/or Life Coach du Jour on this thread?  

Anyway, because I like you, I'll answer.  In order;

1. Yes;

2.  Yes;

3. Yes;

4. Yes;

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

To quote Barrack from the block:   "Nah nah nah ho-ho-hold on a second!'.   How does this relate to your part time work as Hall Monitor and/or Life Coach du Jour on this thread?  

1. Yes;

2.  Yes;

3. Yes;

4. Yes;

I admire you sticking to your "guns."

They are now 1-49 and getting laughed out of just about every case.

But they do give an entertaining press conference.*

*Locations of said press conferences and diseases contracted do not count towards entertainment score. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/7/2020 at 2:42 PM, Bidens_basement said:

SCOTUS is the only court that counts.

Today the Thief in Chief said "Let's see whether or not somebody has the courage, whether it's legislators or legislatures or a justice of the Supreme Court or a number of justices of the Supreme Court," Trump said. "Let's see if they have the courage to do what everybody in this country knows is right."  Today the Supreme Court answered.  They did have the courage to do what everybody in this country knows is right.  They denied a request from Pennsylvania Republicons to block certification of the Pennsylvania election results.  There were no dissents.  It is over.

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

I admire you sticking to your "guns."

They are now 1-49 and getting laughed out of just about every case.

But they do give an entertaining press conference.*

*Locations of said press conferences and diseases contracted do not count towards entertainment score. 

I acknowledge your admiration, and appreciate your candor.  

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

1. Yes;

2.  Yes;

3. Yes;

4. Yes;

Hoax x 4.  That quad of lawyers sucks.  A joke if ever there was one. Then again, they have nothing to work with, and the have a critical mass of morons believing in fraud, so maybe I’m a bit harsh. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax x 4.  That quad of lawyers sucks.  A joke if ever there was one. Then again, they have nothing to work with, and the have a critical mass of morons believing in fraud, so maybe I’m a bit harsh. 

I wouldn’t say you’re being harsh, but you’re being dickish, dick-like, of and pertaining to dickism.  It doesn’t make you a bad person, just kind of a dick in this case.  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I wouldn’t say you’re being harsh, but you’re being dickish, dick-like, of and pertaining to dickism.  It doesn’t make you a bad person, just kind of a dick in this case.  

It’s unfortunate the truth about the voter fraud hoax is inconvenient and painful.  

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s unfortunate the truth about the voter fraud hoax is inconvenient and painful.  

Your opinion on the truth about voter fraud is duly noted, all should have a seat at the table.  My issue is only with your post is your apparent desire to emulate the famous Roman general known for prickly behavior, Magnus Cockus. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your opinion on the truth about voter fraud is duly noted, all should have a seat at the table.  My issue is only with your post is your apparent desire to emulate the famous Roman general known for prickly behavior, Magnus Cockus. 

Hoax on my opinion about voter fraud.  It’s actually a fact.  Trump can’t prove meaningful voter fraud.  His lawyers can’t prove it.  You can’t prove it.  In fact, nobody can prove it, because it didn’t happen.  It’s the latest and hopefully the last of the Trump hoaxes.  Decades from now, people will look back and ask how and why, when it was so simple to contain and limit the pandemic by wearing cloth masks or face coverings, a significant part of this country chose not to do it.  The same people will ask why a significant part of this country refused to acknowledge Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.  And I’ll be there to answer: those people who refused to wear the masks and who believed the voter fraud hoax were brainwashed morons. 

As much as we all would like to believe otherwise, it occurs to me that our elections have always had some minor flaws.  There are enough political zealots on both sides that may try to slant the election for their candidate, that to think otherwise may be naive.  Oversight and recounts keep this cheating from becoming very widespread, imo. It seems that this election was no different.  

Going through the process with a fine tooth comb will always turn up a few suspicious happenings and maybe even some minor ‘miscounted ballots’.  The Trump team has taken that fine comb to the swing states that they wish to reverse from current counts.  I believe similar suspicions could be cast upon most any state, especially when the suspicion needn’t be tied tightly to the truth.  

Without seeming to advocate for an election re-do, shouldn’t the left point up suspicious happenings in FL and say, TX?  If all that is needed to throw out or flip a state’s electoral votes is suspicion, I am confident taking that same comb to those states would cast sufficient similar suspicion to flip those, is it 67, electoral votes to Biden. Thoughts?

Edited by Bob in Mich

Clarence Thomas, Amy Coney Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, Neil Gorsuch, Samuel Alito, Brian Kemp, Doug Ducey, the FBI, the CIA, numerous federal and state Republican and Republican-appointed judges, and the entire state Republican Parties of Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are part of a deep state conspiracy

vs.

Trump lost.

Your choice? 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax on my opinion about voter fraud.  It’s actually a fact.  Trump can’t prove meaningful voter fraud.  His lawyers can’t prove it.  You can’t prove it.  In fact, nobody can prove it, because it didn’t happen.  It’s the latest and hopefully the last of the Trump hoaxes.  Decades from now, people will look back and ask how and why, when it was so simple to contain and limit the pandemic by wearing cloth masks or face coverings, a significant part of this country chose not to do it.  The same people will ask why a significant part of this country refused to acknowledge Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.  And I’ll be there to answer: those people who refused to wear the masks and who believed the voter fraud hoax were brainwashed morons. 

You’re all over the page S-trey.  

I acknowledged your opinion, there is no need to repeat it, and no need to attempt to be belligerent.  It may make you feel better, but it really means...nothing.  

As for the secondary, unrelated op-Ed, I can nominate you for the Emmy for Best Dramatic Post on an Internet Forum if it makes you feel better, and I’ll even acknowledge that ffoa (Future Folks of America) will flock to sit at your knee as you wax historic about people who chose to forgo masks as they went went about their lives in churches, bars, and by the hundreds of thousands in protests far and wide across the land. 

My unsolicited opinion is that to be as effective as possible in these future “Sit Downs with Sectzy”, you should consider not being a condescending prick because it can be offputting to some people.  I know you’re capable of it, we’ve engaged in civil dialogue in the last—what’s got you all road raged up today? 

15 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

As much as we all would like to believe otherwise, it occurs to me that our elections have always had some minor flaws.  There are enough political zealots on both sides that may try to slant the election for their candidate, that to think otherwise may be naive.  Oversight and recounts keep this cheating from becoming very widespread, imo. It seems that this election was no different.  

Going through the process with a fine tooth comb will always turn up a few suspicious happenings and maybe even some minor ‘miscounted ballots’.  The Trump team has taken that fine comb to the swing states that they wish to reverse from current counts.  I believe similar suspicions could be cast upon most any state, especially when the suspicion needn’t be tied tightly to the truth.  

Without seeming to advocate for an election re-do, shouldn’t the left point up suspicious happenings in FL and say, TX?  If all that is needed to throw out or flip a state’s electoral votes is suspicion, I am confident taking that same comb to those states would cast sufficient similar suspicion to flip those, is it 67, electoral votes to Biden. Thoughts?

That seems suspiciously reasonable.  

What’s your game, Mich? 😇

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re all over the page S-trey.  

I acknowledged your opinion, there is no need to repeat it, and no need to attempt to be belligerent.  It may make you feel better, but it really means...nothing.  

As for the secondary, unrelated op-Ed, I can nominate you for the Emmy for Best Dramatic Post on an Internet Forum if it makes you feel better, and I’ll even acknowledge that ffoa (Future Folks of America) will flock to sit at your knee as you wax historic about people who chose to forgo masks as they went went about their lives in churches, bars, and by the hundreds of thousands in protests far and wide across the land. 

My unsolicited opinion is that to be as effective as possible in these future “Sit Downs with Sectzy”, you should consider not being a condescending prick because it can be offputting to some people.  I know you’re capable of it, we’ve engaged in civil dialogue in the last—what’s got you all road raged up today? 

That seems suspiciously reasonable.  

What’s your game, Mich? 😇

No belligerence or rage here.  I think you’re the one who’s melting a bit.  I just speak the truth.  Those who don’t wear masks are selfish morons, and those who believe the election law hoax reside in the same category.  All of this traces to a cult of personality that elevates the aims and ego of one person over the needs of this country.  It’s tragic, and hopefully it’s an isolated period in our history. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

No belligerence or rage here.  I think you’re the one who’s melting a bit.  I just speak the truth.  Those who don’t wear masks are selfish morons, and those who believe the election law hoax reside in the same category.  All of this traces to a cult of personality that elevates the aims and ego of one person over the needs of this country.  It’s tragic, and hopefully it’s an isolated period in our history. 

Well stated 

28 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I think the Hatfields always think the McCoys are the problem, and the McCoys always point their finger the opposite way.  It seems silly to keep debating that.  

54 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

There is no reason for Biden to sink to Trump's level.  306 Electoral votes is sufficient.  There are more important things for the incoming administration to focus on than contributing to the circus.

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Scraps said:

There is no reason for Biden to sink to Trump's level.  306 Electoral votes is sufficient.  There are more important things for the incoming administration to focus on than contributing to the circus.

That is certainly a valid point.  I guess I was hoping to point out to Trump supporters, that there are likely similar suspicious happenings in all states, not just the states that Trump is currently targeting.  And, also to highlight the foolishness in lobbying for flipping states based on suspicious video clips.

I agree that the Biden team has better things to do 

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Well stated 

What percentage of the total number of infected citizens in the country would you write off to the hundreds of thousands of protestors in the streets this summer?  What percentage or deaths? 

Big picture—should political leaders have spoken out forcefully about mass gatherings, and/or banned public demonstrations to stop the spread? Should we have had greater outcry from the science community about super-spreader events?  

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

That is certainly a valid point.  I guess I was hoping to point out to Trump supporters, that there are likely similar suspicious happenings in all states, not just the states that Trump is currently targeting.  And, also to highlight the foolishness in lobbying for flipping states based on suspicious video clips.

Very valid points.  Voter fraud isn't limited to one side or the other.  A Trump supporter in Pennsylvania for example tried to vote twice.    There also seemed to be a thought that a recount would go in Trumps favor, or at least narrow Trumps loss.  Recounts of vote tallies have a 50/50 chance of going against you.  A recount in Georgia may have narrowed Trump's loss as uncounted votes did show up in pro-Trump counties.  However recounts in Wisconsin and Michigan I believe actually caused Trump's loss to widen.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What percentage of the total number of infected citizens in the country would you write off to the hundreds of thousands of protestors in the streets this summer?  What percentage or deaths? 

Big picture—should political leaders have spoken out forcefully about mass gatherings, and/or banned public demonstrations to stop the spread? Should we have had greater outcry from the science community about super-spreader events?  

The difference between the protests and the Trump rallies were that, from the footage I saw, protestors were masked and Trump rallies weren’t.  Both were outside, at least many of the Trump rallies, which helps.  Of course, you had the Trump rally inside in Tulsa that appears to have triggered infection, and the meetings, etc. at the White House that caused infection.The protests were not as safe as desired, I heard commentators discuss that.  I don’t know if there is data on the infection rates in communities with protests and if they increased post-protest.  If you have data on that I’d be happy to review it.

And I would not write off anyone to any reason where stupidity caused a higher risk to Covid than needed.  I understand why people protested but from the perspective of Covid it was dumb and they should have found other ways to do so.

Edited by oldmanfan

12 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I agree that the Biden team has better things to do 

There would be no reason for the presumptive winner to upset the apple cart.  It has nothing to do with what’s right or wrong, or the greater good.  It’s simply bad business. 

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Lenny, we have witnessed the outrage and cries of oppression over requests to just wear masks.  Telling people that they could not leave their homes in order to protest government actions would have not gone over well.  In my opinion, that is the chief reason government officials did not try to prohibit protests.  It wouldn’t have worked and the required attempted controlling measures would have made riots much more violent

Edited by Bob in Mich

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The difference between the protests and the Trump rallies were that, from the footage I saw, protestors were masked and Trump rallies weren’t.  Both were outside, at least many of the Trump rallies, which helps.  Of course, you had the Trump rally inside in Tulsa that appears to have triggered infection, and the meetings, etc. at the White House that caused infection.The protests were not as safe as desired, I heard commentators discuss that.  I don’t know if there is data on the infection rates in communities with protests and if they increased post-protest.  If you have data on that I’d be happy to review it.

And I would not write off anyone to any reason where stupidity caused a higher risk to Covid than needed.  I understand why people protested but from the perspective of Covid it was dumb and they should have found other ways to do so.

See, this is why we can’t have nice things.  

You’re the science guy and it’s almost like pulling teeth to get you to acknowledge what you surely must know is fundamentally true.  If lack of mask discipline, and lack of respect for social distancing, and attending even small gatherings of highly emotional/animated individuals causes the spread, these gatherings by extension must have infected tens—likely hundreds—of thousands and resulted in an untold number of deaths. 

Of course, I’m only speaking as if the protestors magically appeared at the protest sites and all other things were equal.  We know that’s not the case—we know people take buses, trains, subways, cars and bikes to the site of the protest.  We know they hitchhike and dead head. We know they coordinate with friends and fellow protestors.  We know they eat at McDonalds, shop at 7-11, buy the soup at Panera. They sleep in motels hotels RVs and in campgrounds.  They use public restrooms, private bathrooms, find a tree or a bush and keep moving. They mess around.  A select few rage and riot.  They exchange copious amounts of bodily fluids and it ain’t even worth debating. 

I told you previously I wear a mask, observe social distancing and quite honestly rarely see the unicorns out there infecting all the rest of us (for at least the 100 days after the Biden inaugural event), but one of the fundamental reasons people of all stripes think the lockdown madness is absolute horsesh:t is because the storyline makes precious little sense.  

These message points should have been screamed from every platform imaginable. Instead, we get “gee, uh, no, um, masks, uh Trump”. 

21 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Lenny, we have witnessed the outrage and cries of oppression over requests to just wear masks.  Telling people that they could not leave their homes in order to protest government actions would have not gone over well.  In my opinion, that is the chief reason government officials did not try to prohibit protests.  It wouldn’t have worked and the required attempted controlling measures would have made riots much more violent

So, government (R/D/I) is complicit in the spread of the virus across the board, and responsible for what— 20% of the cases and deaths?  30%?  

I have the same questions regarding Cuomo and downstate NY btw.  It’s basically thunderdome down there.  No rhyme, no reason, anyone can come from anywhere close and infect everyone they come in contact with.  Yet, sweet old Lenny healthy as a horse and sweet a rhubarb pie is going to deplete the Covid ozone if he has turkey with 9.75 people from 3 different zip codes?  

34 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

See, this is why we can’t have nice things.  

You’re the science guy and it’s almost like pulling teeth to get you to acknowledge what you surely must know is fundamentally true.  If lack of mask discipline, and lack of respect for social distancing, and attending even small gatherings of highly emotional/animated individuals causes the spread, these gatherings by extension must have infected tens—likely hundreds—of thousands and resulted in an untold number of deaths. 

Of course, I’m only speaking as if the protestors magically appeared at the protest sites and all other things were equal.  We know that’s not the case—we know people take buses, trains, subways, cars and bikes to the site of the protest.  We know they hitchhike and dead head. We know they coordinate with friends and fellow protestors.  We know they eat at McDonalds, shop at 7-11, buy the soup at Panera. They sleep in motels hotels RVs and in campgrounds.  They use public restrooms, private bathrooms, find a tree or a bush and keep moving. They mess around.  A select few rage and riot.  They exchange copious amounts of bodily fluids and it ain’t even worth debating. 

I told you previously I wear a mask, observe social distancing and quite honestly rarely see the unicorns out there infecting all the rest of us (for at least the 100 days after the Biden inaugural event), but one of the fundamental reasons people of all stripes think the lockdown madness is absolute horsesh:t is because the storyline makes precious little sense.  

These message points should have been screamed from every platform imaginable. Instead, we get “gee, uh, no, um, masks, uh Trump”. 

As a scientist I believe in data.  I haven't seen data that shows an uptick in Covid infection rates in cities where protests took place.  Doesn't mean the data isn't there, just that I haven't seen it.  So I would suggest if you want to make your point, find data to do so.  Simply saying it must have caused an uptick is not science.  Logically one would think so, but data proves it.  Show me data.  There is data on a pretty significant positive infection rate at the White House including you know who.

Oh, and you mentioned lockdown.  Outside of I think California in certain areas, at present I am not aware of any quarantines or absolute lock downs.  Again, if that is in error feel free to correct me.  At the initiation of the pandemic lockdowns were put in place, primarily to protect hospitals from being overrun.  If infection rates continue to increase, states and communities will have to look critically at ICU space, bed availability and such.  But right now the emphasis is on the mitigation strategies.

40 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, government (R/D/I) is complicit in the spread of the virus across the board, and responsible for what— 20% of the cases and deaths?  30%?  

I have the same questions regarding Cuomo and downstate NY btw.  It’s basically thunderdome down there.  No rhyme, no reason, anyone can come from anywhere close and infect everyone they come in contact with.  Yet, sweet old Lenny healthy as a horse and sweet a rhubarb pie is going to deplete the Covid ozone if he has turkey with 9.75 people from 3 different zip codes?  

I have no idea how much protests or rallies contributed to the spread.  

Try to imagine that you were calling the shots to try to limit the spread and that you were going to ultimately be held responsible for deaths on your watch.  Ok, you there?  If so, now ask yourself if it would be wiser to restrict contacts until the vaccine arrives or wiser to give in to complaints from those that want to open up everything and to take a gamble with your people.  

It seems to me that when one has no responsibilities, it is easy to say, let’s take the risk.  If you are not responsible and made the wrong decision, oh well.  If the lives of others actually rest on your shoulders, there is more pressure to take the safest course.  If it were me, I could more easily live with unhappy citizens and dead local restaurants than a bunch of dead citizens

Edited by Bob in Mich

Good news towards getting rid of divisive misinformation, bad news for @JaCrispy's thread starting momentum...( :nana: )

https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-will-remove-any-new-videos-alleging-trump-lost-election-because-of-fraud/

YouTube will remove any new videos alleging Trump lost election because of fraud

YouTube will remove any new videos alleging that President Donald Trump lost the US 2020 election to Joseph Biden because of fraud or errors, Google's massive video site said Wednesday on its YouTube blog. Essentially, YouTube now categorizes Biden's victory and Trump's loss as historical fact, and so it will crack down on new misleading videos alleging otherwise.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

As a scientist I believe in data.  I haven't seen data that shows an uptick in Covid infection rates in cities where protests took place.  Doesn't mean the data isn't there, just that I haven't seen it.  So I would suggest if you want to make your point, find data to do so.  Simply saying it must have caused an uptick is not science.  Logically one would think so, but data proves it.  Show me data.  There is data on a pretty significant positive infection rate at the White House including you know who.

Oh, and you mentioned lockdown.  Outside of I think California in certain areas, at present I am not aware of any quarantines or absolute lock downs.  Again, if that is in error feel free to correct me.  At the initiation of the pandemic lockdowns were put in place, primarily to protect hospitals from being overrun.  If infection rates continue to increase, states and communities will have to look critically at ICU space, bed availability and such.  But right now the emphasis is on the mitigation strategies.

Okey doke.  We’ll go with people magically appeared out of nowhere, protested and were protected by pixie dust, and transported home like in Star Trek.  

Jiminy Christmas. 

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Good news towards getting rid of divisive misinformation, bad news for @JaCrispy's thread starting momentum...( :nana: )

https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-will-remove-any-new-videos-alleging-trump-lost-election-because-of-fraud/

YouTube will remove any new videos alleging Trump lost election because of fraud

YouTube will remove any new videos alleging that President Donald Trump lost the US 2020 election to Joseph Biden because of fraud or errors, Google's massive video site said Wednesday on its YouTube blog. Essentially, YouTube now categorizes Biden's victory and Trump's loss as historical fact, and so it will crack down on new misleading videos alleging otherwise.

Hey, my threads have great dialogue, Mister...😉

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I have no idea how much protests or rallies contributed to the spread.  

Try to imagine that you were calling the shots to try to limit the spread and that you were going to ultimately be held responsible for deaths on your watch.  Ok, you there?  If so, now ask yourself if it would be wiser to restrict contacts until the vaccine arrives or wiser to give in to complaints from those that want to open up everything and to take a gamble with your people.  

It seems to me that when one has no responsibilities, it is easy to say, let’s take the risk.  If you are not responsible and made the wrong decision, oh well.  If the lives of others actually rest on your shoulders, there is more pressure to take the safest course.  If it were me, I could more easily live with unhappy citizens and dead local restaurants than a bunch of dead citizens

Excellent. 

In the imagination game, I’m not sure why I wouldn’t be responsible for stepping up and saying “Listen, I fully and completely support your right to assemble and protest systemic injustice, but chances are exceptionally high that you are going to be responsible for the spread of the virus, the infection of strangers, friends and family alike, and people will die as a result of your actions.  The science doesn’t just apply to strip clubs, churches and Memorial Day gatherings of 11 or more. However, if you must protest, please spontaneously appear so we have plausible deniability.”. 

**btw, snark aside, your point on political leaders is valid.  I have Cuomo a substantial pass on early COVID handling.   No one wants to be in that position and flying without a net.  It’s very difficult.  That said, the pass lasts only so long. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Okey doke.  We’ll go with people magically appeared out of nowhere, protested and were protected by pixie dust, and transported home like in Star Trek.  

Jiminy Christmas. 

Show me data.  That's what science believes in.  If you are so sure of this (an I have already said that if protestors were out there unmasked it was dumb and should not have been done), then go look at infection rates before and after in the communities where there were protests.  Either prove your point or don't.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Show me data.  That's what science believes in.  If you are so sure of this (an I have already said that if protestors were out there unmasked it was dumb and should not have been done), then go look at infection rates before and after in the communities where there were protests.  Either prove your point or don't.

I have.  The issue was about leadership and why some people think our leaders are running a grift on us all.  

I can’t think of a reason that leadership would not be as passionate as you are (most days when not discussion protests) about social distancing, masking up, staying home to prevent the spread.  I honestly don’t understand why you suddenly develop scientific  🐊 arms on what is painfully obvious— a wide scale protest simply cannot occur without many people violating virtually every sensible guideline you support based on data you rely on.  Well, it could, if everyone arrives in hermetically sealed test tubes.  I’d place the odds of that at less than 5%.   

But, we can just go with “it’s probably dumb”. 

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have.  The issue was about leadership and why some people think our leaders are running a grift on us all.  

I can’t think of a reason that leadership would not be as passionate as you are (most days when not discussion protests) about social distancing, masking up, staying home to prevent the spread.  I honestly don’t understand why you suddenly develop scientific  🐊 arms on what is painfully obvious— a wide scale protest simply cannot occur without many people violating virtually every sensible guideline you support based on data you rely on.  Well, it could, if everyone arrives in hermetically sealed test tubes.  I’d place the odds of that at less than 5%.   

But, we can just go with “it’s probably dumb”. 

The protestors should have distanced more.  They were outside and the ones I watched the participants were masked.  So not perfect to be sure.  Better than inside with no masks.

Data means something.  Guesses don’t.