Trump 2024?

Tiberius

26 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn. Dem turnout in yesterday's primaries were bad, across the board.  

They were all voting in the Repub primaries...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/20/2024 at 9:12 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn. Dem turnout in yesterday's primaries were bad, across the board.  

Doesn't matter.  They will vote four times to make up for it.  

• Like (+1) 3

Following his attendance at the wake of slain NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller at Massapequa Funeral Home on Long Island, former President Donald Trump gave some brief remarks to the press. In subdued tones, Trump expressed his sorrow over Diller's murder and the need to return to law and order. 

After Trump spoke, Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman (R) thanked him for coming to be with the Diller family, noting that it was "very comforting for them. It was very warm inside. And people were very, very — they were very blessed to have someone like President Trump, who cared so much, spent a lot of time with the family, and was, again, a tremendous comfort to the family in probably the most difficult time this family's ever had." 

While his remarks were brief, they showcased a side of the former president that he would do well to continue sharing with the American public. And, frankly, that the American public would do well to see. 

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2024/03/28/trump-remarks-at-diller-wake-n2172044

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

345ad364-1df6-4dac-bdf6-0e0be8b364db-105

Honest Question for Trump-Averse Republicans: How Bad Do Things Have to Get?

STEPHEN KRUISER 

Seriously, people. 

Look, Donald Trump wasn't my first choice for this one, either. I enjoyed his presidency, but like many who had supported him in the past, I'd grown weary of the unforced errors and the drama. True, most of the drama is being visited upon him by the insane Democrats, but it's drama all the same. 

Admittedly, the thought of a Trump 47 Revenge Tour held great appeal for me. I had already become a huge fan of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, though, and really wanted to see him at the top of the presidential ballot this year. Alas, that was not to be. My support immediately shifted to Trump. It was the most no-brainer decision in the history of no-brainer decisions. 

Most voters were asserting that the 2016 presidential election was fraught with existential implications. I never believed that.

I'm kind of there now. 

Look around at what Joe Biden and his equally unstable cabal of commie handlers have "achieved" in just three years. Our long problematic border with Mexico has erupted into a humanitarian and national security crisis. Already beleaguered American taxpayers are footing the bill to house and feed illegal aliens all over the country. Criminals from all over the world are part of the Biden border parade, including military-aged men from China. 

But, hey, Trump is crass or something.

Around the world, the bad guys are feasting on the fact that the president of the United States is a doddering fossil who should be meandering on a beach with a metal detector and a juice box. Vladimir Putin upped his expansionist game as soon as Biden got into office. We're all aware of the savagery wrought by Hamas. And  — ISIS is back. 

{snip}

If you're on the fence or thinking of sitting this one out because Trump offends your sensibilities, then please be aware that your sensibilities are going to get this country killed. Really. The Democrats are right about one thing — there is a threat to democracy, or, more precisely, the Republic. They're it. 

Back to the headline. What will it take for you to decide that you don't want to see things get any worse? Are you waiting for some kind of personal pain point? If Biden wins, you'll get plenty of that, most likely in the form of an illegal alien criminal. Then you'll be saddled with misery, regret, and your delicate sensibilities. 

I won't even indulge any nonsense about Trump not being any better than Biden when it comes to dealing with the problems facing this country.

There is no room for feelings in this election. It's big-boy and big-girl pants time. Freedom-loving people need to come together to make sure that the real United States of America survives past the 2024 election. Oh, it'll still be called the United States of America if Biden wins, but it'll be operating with an entirely new set of rules that don't have anything to do with the Constitution. 

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/04/04/honest-question-for-trump-averse-republicans-how-bad-do-things-have-to-get-n4927914

Good question.

If Donald Trump Is So Bad, Why Do Democrats Have To Lie About Him?

Derek Hunter 

Donald Trump is Hitler. I know it’s true because I saw it on MSNBC, Rachel Maddow said it. She wouldn’t lie, would she? Not only that, the President of the United States said it, and he wouldn’t lie, would he?

Of course they would, it’s what they do. But more than the fact that they would is the fact that they have to. Democrats have soiled the sheets – taking the country from a booming economy to one where you can’t walk out of a grocery store for less than $80 is something so horrible you almost have to try to do it.

You can’t run on that level of incompetence, so you have to try to convince people that the other guy is somehow worse. Since there is no unit of measure by which the economy under Donald Trump was worse than it is under Joe Biden, lying is absolutely required. 

And Democrats will lie about anything. The “very fine people” lie about Charlottesville was one of their first and, in spite of it being exposed as a complete and total load of Biden, the President repeats it every chance he gets. Maybe he’s too senile to know he’s lying, but his history of making things up suggests otherwise.

“Trump colluded with Russia” is another example. It’s weird how questioning election results is only a “crime” when a Republican does it, but pioneers in the field – Democrats dating back to 2000 – are heroes standing up for democracy. George W. Bush stole both 2000 and 2004, and he’s “not my President” is required for tenure at most universities, but questioning the legitimacy of Biden is a “threat to democracy.” The 2008 and 2012 elections were legit, but not 2016 because Russia, we’re told, spent a couple of thousand dollars on Facebook ads. In other words, the election was “stolen” for the cost of a “donation” to buy a private meeting with Hillary and Bill Clinton. 

But we aren’t dealing with people who engage in reality, we’re dealing with Democrats.

We’re dealing with people who take a 7-second clip of Donald Trump and lie about it, saying he’s calling all illegal aliens “animals,” when the whole quote shows clearly he’s referring to the man who beat an American woman to death to the point that he disfigured her skull. Officially, Democrats have lied about what Trump has said about the murderer of Laken Riley more times than Joe Biden has correctly said her name

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/04/07/if-donald-trump-is-so-bad-why-do-democrats-have-to-lie-about-him-n2637468

• Agree 2

If you watch this explainer from a liberal influencer you come away with the idea that it is a parody. It's as if she looked up the polling on all the major issues and decided to tell us that Trump will fulfill our dreams on all of them. 

Restrict immigration? Check. 

Deport illegals? Check.

Troops at the border? Check. 

Ban gender-affirming "care" for children? Check. 

Keep schools from pushing alphabet ideology? Check. 

Promote the nuclear family? Check!

Reform public education? Check!

Help people who choose to homeschool their children? Check!

Allowing teachers to defend their students? Check!

Ban affirmative action and DEI at universities? Check!

Cleaning up the streets by empowering police? Check!

Death penalty for people who are selling poisonous fentanyl on our streets, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans? Check!

Dismantle the federal government by firing useless civil servants? Wow! Check!!!!

Hire people who will actually follow presidential policies? What a concept!

Prosecute Democrats who break the law? That would be a change. 

Rein in the FCC and FTC? Given that they are targeting Republicans and other political opponents (Elon Musk, anyone), it is about time somebody did something to stop the rot.

The funny thing about this video is that it basically covers the wish list of huge numbers of Americans who are rightly convinced that the federal government has gone off the rails and that our educational system is a total mess that focuses on radical left-wing ideology instead of actually educating children.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/09/the-ad-that-will-win-trump-the-election-n3786147

I have no idea what’s going to happen in the election, but I’ll be honest… I don’t know how to explain this.

Im in Atlanta and he has a groundswell of support amongst a-lot of black people down here.   Maybe that just bumps up his percentage with them a few points, but that’s all he needs in the swing states to win in a landslide. 

Edited by SCBills