Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Unless and until we do, there is no reason for anyone to repost his tweets.

Interesting coming shortly on the heels of “nobody on my side ignores posters”. 

malignancy like billstime - deserves to be heard

pizzagate nut - BAN HIM

Confession and I think there’s an outside chance this is a good thing - I don’t know what pizzagate is. What percentage of the population do you suppose does know what it is? Thank you. 

• Agree 1

So a twiiter personality promoted some crazy theories that aren't true?

And because of this Finding Qanon wants this voice silenced?

Ok. I'll agree to that. 

As long as anyone who promotes the obvious falsehood that our POTUS has mental faculties that aren't in serious decline are also silenced.

Deal?

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Interesting coming shortly on the heels of “nobody on my side ignores posters”. 

malignancy like billstime - deserves to be heard

pizzagate nut - BAN HIM

Confession and I think there’s an outside chance this is a good thing - I don’t know what pizzagate is. What percentage of the population do you suppose does know what it is? Thank you. 

Umm, anyone that watches the news.  None of you MAGA's call out bonnie on his frequent retweets of this "nut" as you call him ( I prefer "subversive"). In fact this crap is often used as a starting point to advance your radical right narratives.  Don't ban him.  Just acknowledge what a pos he is

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Umm, anyone that watches the news.  None of you MAGA's call out bonnie on his frequent retweets of this "nut" as you call him ( I prefer "subversive"). In fact this crap is often used as a starting point to advance your radical right narratives.  Don't ban him.  Just acknowledge what a pos he is

Yeah - pizzagate was/is a HUGE mainstream news story. I imagine Joy Reid is all over it. 

I want to commend you for reining in your hysteria of late. In terms of quantity that is. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling

Again notice that useful idiots want voices they disagree with to be silenced en masse...

At the very same time they call out individual posters who choose to block other individual posters. 

You can't make it up.

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again notice that useful idiots want voices they disagree with to be silenced en masse...

At the very same time they call out individual posters who choose to block other individual posters. 

You can't make it up.

You're the one that wants dissenting voices silenced.  I want them read but in the context of their history.

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t know what pizzagate is. What percentage of the population do you suppose does know what it is?

I would guess that a very small percentage of Americans know what pizzagate was.

I would guess that a very high percentage of PPP posters know what it was, and that an even higher percentage of rightist PPP posters thought (maybe even still think!) that there may have been something to it.

I know their guru DR thought that; I asked him.

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I would guess that a very small percentage of Americans know what pizzagate was.

I would guess that a very high percentage of PPP posters know what it was, and that an even higher percentage of rightist PPP posters thought (maybe even still think!) that there may have been something to it.

I know their guru DR thought that; I asked him.

There’s no shortage of kooks out there. Just to make sure I’m clear on the ground rules going forward - several years after this was a “hot” topic (I learned today that anyone that watches the news knows what it is) any use of the word adenochrome in memes/gifs/political cartoons/conversation is a sure fire sign of Q? Do I have that right? Seems like the kind of thing, at this point, people might joke about in order to get a rise out of someone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Post a tweet more recent than 4 hours ago you loser.  

80 percent.  

It’s a bloodbath out there in Never Trump land.  

Which is being replaced by core D voters anyway.  

And the millions shifting to never Democrat 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Post a tweet more recent than 4 hours ago you loser.  

80 percent.  

It’s a bloodbath out there in Never Trump land.  

Which is being replaced by core D voters anyway.  

And the millions shifting to never Democrat 

You seemed worried, Ditz

Just now, BillStime said:

You seemed worried, Ditz

Yep.  People like this exist.  So yes.  Yes I am. 

These could be mistaken as Democrat voters and the feet are the politicians they defend at every turn no matter what.  

America Last!