Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

This is precisely why Trump can't win. It will be too little, too late with operations to combat the Marxists.

The same actors who spied on his campaign and presidency, ginned up a fake impeachment, used covid to  rig the 2020 election, carried out a fedsurrection and then once he declared his 2024 candidacy indicted him on bogus charges four times.....are now going to just back off and let the voters decide?

:lol:

Good one.

I disagree.

If more people turn out you make it too big to rig.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I disagree.

If more people turn out you make it too big to rig.

I hope you're right.

But these people will stop at absolutely nothing. I have no idea what they'll do this time, but I'm certain it will be massive and overt. 

Think routine terrorist bombings at early voting centers in red areas of swing states type stuff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

President Donald J. Trump to Speak at NRA Annual Meeting.

president-donald-trump.jpg?anchor=center

President Donald J. Trump will address National Rifle Association of America members as the keynote speaker at the 2024 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits on Saturday, May 18th in Dallas, TX. It marks the ninth address President Trump has delivered on NRA’s stage, reaffirming his strong commitment to the NRA, the Second Amendment and the rich American tradition of firearm ownership.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/content/president-donald-j-trump-to-speak-at-nra-annual-meeting/

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I hope you're right.

But these people will stop at absolutely nothing. I have no idea what they'll do this time, but I'm certain it will be massive and overt. 

Think routine terrorist bombings at early voting centers in red areas of swing states type stuff.

Maybe some people don't want the entire federal government gutted, and replaced with hack loyalist brownshirts?   Do I want more Biden?  Nope.  Do I want Nazis even less?  Yup.  

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I would suspect this is true for both parties for either of the two potus candidates. In fact, 22% seems too low to me. And yet, here we are, doing this to ourselves.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Maybe some people don't want the entire federal government gutted, and replaced with hack loyalist brownshirts?   Do I want more Biden?  Nope.  Do I want Nazis even less?  Yup.  

Ask yourself this: is there ANY possible Presidential election result in which Biden wins that Trump would accept as legitimate?

Even if Biden doubles his margin in all of the swing states? Is there ANY scenario in which Trump would concede a loss? 

Isn't it far more likely that he'd fall back on his 2020 bag of tricks? Mail-in ballot harvesting. Electoral machine irregularities. Illegals voting. He's already paving the way for it again by making the same old claims about how 2024 may be rigged just like 2020 was. It is literally heads I win, tails you lose for him and his supporters.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ask yourself this: is there ANY possible Presidential election result in which Biden wins that Trump would accept as legitimate?

ZERO, and neither will the nutbars.  One just posted this 2 hours ago, "Think routine terrorist bombings at early voting centers in red areas of swing states type stuff.". 

But no, they're not in a cult.  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

🎯 

After everything they've pulled thus far, if you don't know that they'll stop at absolutely nothing to get Trump then you're forever asleep.

Unprecedented events ahead.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep, because if...IF he wins, then taking him out is most definitely next.

Is this the excuse they're already using for why his VP is going to be the worst possible dimwit loyalist he can find?  Pick MTG then.  

Hahahahahahahahahahaha Bill Stime is going to need to ***t post even harder

“Nothing is working….”  

Hahaha

Don’t worry James.  It’s who counts the votes!

Posted (edited)

He absolutely saw the video of the woman choked out and killed in NYC today by a lunatic with a belt - it’s officially a 3rd world dumpster fire. 

I’m not posting it.  If you can stomach it search that.  

Country is going straight to hell led by Attorneys judges and politicians bought by Soros 

Edited by Big Blitz