Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Yep, Trump was an accepted member of Democrat society for 35 years, until the moment he announced that he was running for president as a Republican.

Then he instantly turned into a criminal rapist liar monster.

c7a6b61a39f845c8b63950c617b6c1fe9e46ba47

21 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

If I wanted to read nothing but tweets, I'd get a twitter.

Thank God everyone has time to embed their favorite talking points here too. 

You have to understand that this is all they do. They get bombarded on their Twitter feeds by algorithm-selected talking points from one little corner of social media. They then "share" those shallow thoughts here.

Many times I've pointed out that the underlying article fails to support the tweet's point. They don't care. Because the point is complaining about everything in America. Once you understand that, you understand them.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You have to understand that this is all they do. They get bombarded on their Twitter feeds by algorithm-selected talking points from one little corner of social media. They then "share" those shallow thoughts here.

Many times I've pointed out that the underlying article fails to support the tweet's point. They don't care. Because the point is complaining about everything in America. Once you understand that, you understand them.

You seem to be viewing this through an ideological lens. I understand. Two questions if I may; who are “they” and how are “they” connected to billstime and tiberius, if at all?

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You seem to be viewing this through an ideological lens. I understand. Two questions if I may; who are “they” and how are “they” connected to billstime and tiberius, if at all?

I'm not exonerating posters coming from the left. Many times it's the same thoughtless approach: amplify the talking point.

There is a difference though (at least here), in that the rightist posters (not you, but some of them) really don't even care when the talking point isn't supported by the "source" they're ostensibly based on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not exonerating posters coming from the left. Many times it's the same thoughtless approach: amplify the talking point.

There is a difference though (at least here), in that the rightist posters (not you, but some of them) really don't even care when the talking point isn't supported by the "source" they're ostensibly based on.

Reads like a mild exoneration for those coming from the left. Do you read any of the crap the two aforementioned pinheads post? Add roundy and redhawk to that mix. Bottom line - there is no difference. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Reads like a mild exoneration for those coming from the left. Do you read any of the crap the two aforementioned pinheads post? Add roundy and redhawk to that mix. Bottom line - there is no difference. 

I'm not aware of any of the leftist posters putting everyone on the other side on "ignore." 

That's a difference, at least in my book. It says "I'm going to use this forum to spout off about whatever I don't like, and I won't even listen to any criticism - rational or otherwise - of what I just posted."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

The guy who will parrot every excuse under the sun from MSM sources as to why JOE Biden isn't really suffering from cognitive decline....is lecturing others on what they should trust or shouldn't trust...

The iron law of woke projection never misses!

😂

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey Finding Qanon....have you ever "found" more Qanon evidence on social media I wonder?

:lol:

This is what I'm talking about.

Yes, I HAVE found more evidence of QAnon adherents in the social media feeds favored by some people here. Not to mention in some of the candidates for office. If it isn't QAnon, you tell me what explains some of the bizarro beliefs I've pointed out here.

But it's easier to post and run under the guise of "ignoring" your critics.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The guy who will parrot every excuse under the sun from MSM sources as to why JOE Biden isn't really suffering from cognitive decline....is lecturing others on what they should trust or shouldn't trust...

The iron law of woke projection never misses!

😂

Another nonsensical post by an aging lab tech.

• Eyeroll 1

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/14/politics/kfile-gop-nominee-north-carolina-public-schools-michele-morrow-executing-democrats/index.html

Example: Anyone NOT afraid of engaging on the facts would respond to why this nut - and official GOP nominee for state-wide office -  shouldn't be considered a QAnon adherent.

Morrow also promoted QAnon slogans and tweeted that the actor Jim Carrey was “… likely searching for adrenochrome” – a reference to a conspiracy theory shared by QAnon believers that celebrities harvest and drink the blood of children to prolong their own lives. Media Matters, a left-leaning publication, was first to report the QAnon tweets.

All together, Morrow tweeted “WWG1WGA” – the slogan that stands for “where we go one, we go all” and is commonly associated with the QAnon conspiracy – more than seven times in 2020.

• Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Like this guy whom they're still linking:

Posobiec's social media and political activities are linked to white supremacist movements. He has published multiple posts containing the white supremacist code "1488", or the Fourteen Words, and supports the use of the slogan.[9][10][34][35] The 88 stands for HH, or Heil Hitler.[36][37] In October 2016, Posobiec posted a tweet that included triple parentheses, an antisemitic symbol.[8] In response to a 2017 Anti-Defamation League report on the alt-right, which included Posobiec, he tweeted a selfie of his visit to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial in Poland: "The @ADL_National would be wise to remember what happened the last time people made lists of undesirables".[34]

In August 2017, following the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, that led to violent clashes between white nationalists and anti-protesters, Posobiec said that the rally had become "massive propaganda" for the left and that the mainstream media was "fanning the flames of this violence." He said that Trump should have disavowed Black Lives Matter. Posobiec later tweeted that he had consistently disavowed white nationalismand violence.[22] He also tweeted that he was "done with trolling" and that it was "time to do the right thing." Posobiec has frequently tweeted about the white supremacist white genocide conspiracy theory.[7][38]

In June 2020, in Washington, D.C.'s Lincoln Park, Posobiec was shoved and chased for several minutes by a dozen protesters at the Emancipation Memorial. The protesters called Posobiec, who was filming speakers, a Nazi and forced him from the park. Police arrived in a van and, after trying to quell the fracas, helped Posobiec into the van before driving away. Posobiec tweeted later that he was "totally fine" but "filing an assault report with DC police".[39][40]

On June 9, 2022, the Southern Poverty Law Center listed Posobiec as an extremist, citing his links to hate groups such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, as well as his links to white nationalists, neo-Nazis, anti-government extremists, and the Polish far-right.[2][41]

On February 22, 2024, Posobiec, speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference, welcomed the "end of democracy," before adding that "we are here to overthrow it completely." Praising the January 6 United States Capitol attack, he then endeavored to "get rid of it and replace it with this right here”—holding his fist in the air. Clips of his remarks were widely shared on social media.[42]

(from wiki)

These are the scumbags we are dealing with.  Think of Posobiec when you think of NC, Bonnie boy or "Doc" among others.  Not folks you'd want over for a dinner party....

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  The little, big bird is seeing Nazi signs on walking paths again...

Leave aside for a moment the Nazi stuff, and the histrionics of the SPLC.

Posobiec was the leading publicizer of the batshit bonkers Pizzagate conspiracy. Has he ever disavowed that or otherwise explained why he would have promoted such nonsense?

If there is a reasonable explanation (and I can't imagine one, but obviously my imagination is not as vivid as Pizzagate Jack's), I haven't heard it. Unless and until we do, there is no reason for anyone to repost his tweets.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  The little, big bird is seeing Nazi signs on walking paths again...

I should have mentioned you.  oversight.  So do you disagree with this biography of Pososhite?  If not, why?  Do you believe him to be an expert of US politics?  Impartial?   btw, we were at a dinner party last night.  2 guests were longtime R's.  Both are thinking about leaving the country if trumps wins.  One recounted his grandparents leaving Germany in the 30's when Hitler was gaining power.  I played devils advocate saying he probably wouldn't harm us much.  No one agreed.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1