Bills run defense is STILL awful.

BITE ME

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Lost in another choke job by the Bills defense is the fact they were once again gashed for 217 yards.  

You will NEVER win anything with this garbage run defense. These statistics are beyond a joke.

Drake 16 carries for 100 yards.  6.2 yards per carry. 

Edmonds  8 carries for 56 yards.  7.0 yards per carry.

Murray 11 caries for 61 yards.  5.5 yards per carry.   

And yet it took an All World play from the Best WR in the game with 2 seconds left to win. 

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Seattle is garbage.  Their defense is a joke and all their wins are against garbage teams.  

Ahhhh lay off the Bottle 

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I laughed every time the cards got to goal to goal in the first half then proceeded to not run the ball

I felt the same.  They couldn't believe how bad a run defense we have.  Butler, Addison, Oliver  and Jefferson were non-existent.

10 hours ago, WMDman said:

The loss of Star has really been felt

More likely Shaq and Lorax. We got gashed in the middle easily last year too, but at least someone set an edge. The discipline to stay in lanes, stay with assignments, not commit dumb penalties, etc is just awful.

ive been taking a dump on the bills d all year, but honestly the loss today was less on them then the O.  yes the dbs messed up stopping the hail mary, but that was a super fluke kind of play anyhow.  if the o avoids the 2 picks, or turns a single FG into a TD, we walk away as winners.  

im still angry and defeated by the loss, but given how bad the team played in all 3 phases today.  kicker was sick, but return game was net negative, catching the punts and letting the kicks to out of the endzone would have netted us like 60+ total extra yards, d flopped at the end and get walked on a few times, including a few 3rd and longs, and the o was terrible on 3rd down, allen handed over the ball twice (and tried to 2 other times), and singleterry dropping the once perfect screen ball was shocking.

i meant to add: given how many guys are missing on our D right now, given what they had i think they actually played decent overall.  sad.

37 minutes ago, colin said:

ive been taking a dump on the bills d all year, but honestly the loss today was less on them then the O.  yes the dbs messed up stopping the hail mary, but that was a super fluke kind of play anyhow.  if the o avoids the 2 picks, or turns a single FG into a TD, we walk away as winners.  

im still angry and defeated by the loss, but given how bad the team played in all 3 phases today.  kicker was sick, but return game was net negative, catching the punts and letting the kicks to out of the endzone would have netted us like 60+ total extra yards, d flopped at the end and get walked on a few times, including a few 3rd and longs, and the o was terrible on 3rd down, allen handed over the ball twice (and tried to 2 other times), and singleterry dropping the once perfect screen ball was shocking.

i meant to add: given how many guys are missing on our D right now, given what they had i think they actually played decent overall.  sad.

This falls on the defense. You can bring up the interceptions and other plays but all of that means nothing once Josh threw the TD pass to Diggs for a 30-26 lead with 35 seconds left. The Cards needed a TD not FG and the defense choked. An average defense makes the stop. You don't let a team go 75 yards in the final 35 seconds. Terrible loss. Beane has his work cut out for him this offseason in trying to fix that side of the ball. They showed a stat that this was the 4th time the Bills D has given 30+ points this season. They have been bad all year.