Josh Allen - Most Elusive QB in the NFL

MJS

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think that it may not mean what one thinks....it's talking about mobility behind the LOS, evading pressure and making a pass, right?

So it's actually a sign of a mobile QB who does not get *too* mobile.  Ryan is pretty shifty in the pocket and makes guys miss.

I understand that. But there's no denying that mobile QB's are more agile and able to evade defenders in the backfield better than your traditional pocket QB's. I don't watch Ryan much at all, so I was unaware that he was elusive in the pocket.

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Surprising to see Matt Ryan so high. The rest of those guys are pretty mobile.

Mobility doesn't mean fast sometimes.  Tom Brady is one of the best mobile qbs ever and runs like a 3 month old great dane.  Its about moving in the pocket and avoiding the rush.   Ryan, Manning and Brady are some of the best ever at it.  

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

But Mercury is in Retrograde, and Momson (or whatever his name is) likes our Josh now

I think that it may not mean what one thinks....it's talking about mobility behind the LOS, evading pressure and making a pass, right?

So it's actually a sign of a mobile QB who does not get *too* mobile.  Ryan is pretty shifty in the pocket and makes guys miss.

Momson lies... 😂

47 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Is the Cardinals fan base really that much larger than the Bills? I feel the Cardinals fan base is not nearly as devoted as the Bills. But that could also just be my fan bias showing. 

I believe it is. They have been all over the darn country and I guarantee there are residual fans. 

Devotion? Possibly not. 

6 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Is the Cardinals fan base really that much larger than the Bills? I feel the Cardinals fan base is not nearly as devoted as the Bills. But that could also just be my fan bias showing. 

I don't know if their "Core" fan base is as big as ours, but they have A LOT of retirement transplants in AZ (Hi mom and Dad) who have adopted the Cards as their team.

• Like (+1) 1