PFF shows they must not even watch games...

Big Turk

🖕 PFF

We dominated that defense.  There wasn't any reason to run when our QB was doiing whatever he wanted in the pass game. 

PFF is great for advanced stats but when it comes to grades and/or opinions,  I have ZERO respect for them!

Go Bills!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Bills had the perfect gameplan on both sides of the ball today but I still think it's unsustainable to not have a balanced rushing attack and something that could haunt the Bills as the stakes get higher into December and January.

They didn't run because they didn't need to run.  That's why PFF's take is so dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

In PFF refocused for the Bills Seahawks they say that the Bills "realized early on that they wouldn't be able to run the ball"...

Really? They didn't even TRY to run the ball in the first half and at one point it was 33 passes to 2 runs...like WTF are they talking about??

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2020-week-9-pff-refocused-buffalo-bills-44-seattle-seahawks-34

IMO, this is such a tiny deal. One half of a sentence in a long article. And it didn't even say early in the game, he could've meant early in the week.

It's not an especially well-written sentence, but it's a miniscule bit of the article. 

15 hours ago, matter2003 said:

In PFF refocused for the Bills Seahawks they say that the Bills "realized early on that they wouldn't be able to run the ball"...

Really? They didn't even TRY to run the ball in the first half and at one point it was 33 passes to 2 runs...like WTF are they talking about??

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2020-week-9-pff-refocused-buffalo-bills-44-seattle-seahawks-34

This is hysterical.  The Bills didn't "realize early on that they wouldn't be able to run the ball". 

They realized during their game planning phase that the SeaSnakes pass D was something they could exploit, and with Allen's shoulder starting to feel relatively normal and John Brown back in the lineup, we had the tools to exploit it. 

11 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

An "admitted Bills hater"? Um, no he is not.

I believe during the Steelers game last year he said that he couldn't understand at all what the Bills saw in Allen until he met him in person before the game and saw the energy he brought.  During the game, every time Allen missed a throw there was a comment about his accuracy (when Hodges missed, he "couldn't connect).  When Allen completed throws "that should have been an interception, Allen got lucky" except that Allen knows he has the arm to gun it in on those sideline throws.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is hysterical.  The Bills didn't "realize early on that they wouldn't be able to run the ball". 

They realized during their game planning phase that the SeaSnakes pass D was something they could exploit, and with Allen's shoulder starting to feel relatively normal and John Brown back in the lineup, we had the tools to exploit it. 

I believe during the Steelers game last year he said that he couldn't understand at all what the Bills saw in Allen until he met him in person before the game and saw the energy he brought.  During the game, every time Allen missed a throw there was a comment about his accuracy (when Hodges missed, he "couldn't connect).  When Allen completed throws "that should have been an interception, Allen got lucky" except that Allen knows he has the arm to gun it in on those sideline throws.

I laugh so hard when analysts call one of Josh’s throws “dangerous”...I’m all “nah fam, you just think so because you don’t know this dude’s arm”

12 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

Bills had the perfect gameplan on both sides of the ball today but I still think it's unsustainable to not have a balanced rushing attack and something that could haunt the Bills as the stakes get higher into December and January.

The previous week they had to run against the Pats and they ran and ran it well. 

And I don't wanna hear anything about, "Oh, the Seahawks have the worst defense in the league" I don't care, they came into the game 6-1. Josh Allen did exactly what a franchise QB does against a shoddy defense, took advantage and punched them right in the mouth. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Bangarang said:

The Seahawks have one of the worst defenses and they absolutely cannot stop the pass. Not sure why it would surprise anyone that with our weapons we would pass the ball almost exclusively.

Especially on a day with absolutely no wind - I don't think I've ever seen the winds so calm in Orchard Park for a game - it was dead calm.