Trump supporters...please show class. Don't be sore losers...

StHustle

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you’re actually the first person to just agree with that and not try to justify what he did.   That’s a good start 

Why a person does something, and what the consequences of that action ended up being are BOTH relevant.  Stop trying to pretend that you're not simply sticking to the part that fits your narrative. 

18 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

I call people clowns that act like clowns.

That's a clown.

Why should I respect someone who shows none? Respect is earned, not given.

He wants to not be treated like a joke, stop being one. Simple, no?

I guess you and your brethren will continue to sit in your echo chamber.  In the meantime, on January 20th we will have a new President who wants to bring the country together.  

What neither far right or far left people want to understand is that political political extremists will never get what they want.  They don’t have the numbers to run the show.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Thanks for playing.  Your guy lost.  You need to accept 

Accept what, a stolen election im not accepting anything, kind of like you idiots the past 4 years. I'll be part of the resistance, sound familiar! So shut up ignorant clown!

Just now, Big Gun said:

Accept what, a stolen election im not accepting anything, kind of like you idiots the past 4 years. I'll be part of the resistance, sound familiar! So shut up ignorant clown!

You go girl! 

We stole this bi etch from you and nothing you can do about it. Ha, f’n ha! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Big Gun said:

It is not stolen.  Be part of the “resistance” as you put it.  Act like a tough guy.  The rest of the country will move on and understand that the peaceful transition of power is part of what makes our country great.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I guess you and your brethren will continue to sit in your echo chamber.  In the meantime, on January 20th we will have a new President who wants to bring the country together.  

What neither far right or far left people want to understand is that political political extremists will never get what they want.  They don’t have the numbers to run the show.

Wont take long til you and your fellow clown friend regret the idiotic decisions you made should Biden actually become prez.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Why a person does something, and what the consequences of that action ended up being are BOTH relevant.  Stop trying to pretend that you're not simply sticking to the part that fits your narrative. 

And he’s never faced the consequences for his actions. People are supposed to be voted out for being poor politicians.   In your eyes trump isn’t responsible for covid right? 

Just now, oldmanfan said:

It is not stolen.  Be part of the “resistance” as you put it.  Act like a tough guy.  The rest of the country will move on and understand that the peaceful transition of power is part of what makes our country great.

Not going to be great anymore if Biden gets in. What's it like being so stupid to blindly believe the lies they spew daily, you're a sad weak person.

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

And he’s never faced the consequences for his actions. People are supposed to be voted out for being poor politicians.   In your eyes trump isn’t responsible for covid right? 

Maybe this was a case of 2 poor politicians, and only one could be voted out.

Just now, Big Gun said:

Not going to be great anymore if Biden gets in. What's it like being so stupid to blindly believe the lies they spew daily, you're a sad weak person.

This country has been great and will continue to be so.  You had a president who lied repeatedly the past 4 years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

This is rich.  Biden will have 2% of the lies Trump did.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

Treading into clown territory.

The only unity Biden wants is for everyone to accept his dictates.

He won't bring this country together. Half the country gates him just as much as the other half hates trump.

That's a fact whether you like it or not 

Yes, the country is too polarized, which is why we have to bring things back together.  But saying it is Biden that will want people to obey his dictates is silly given what you just watched for 4 years.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

now you’re getting it

This is ALWAYS the case though, so if you're arguing for better candidates, I don't see why you insist on dying on the hill of Biden's bill, and ignoring the 10k things Trump did that sucked, including Coronavirus.

• Like (+1) 1