Eli Apple released

QB Bills

I don't think I've ever disliked a possible pick-up more. No. He's really bad. And not a process dude clearly, unless the process now consists of reforming first round draft picks with awful attitudes that have drifted through 3 teams already in their career. This guy probably won't be in the league in a year or two. 

Would much rather we just throw what we reasonably can at Ertz. I think that's the potential pick-up that's being overlooked right now. I like Dane Jackson far more than Eli Apple.

Edited by Nelius

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is why I get flamed on the Buckeye forums. I tell it like it is. I’ve never liked his potential beyond his size and speed. They all have talent. Just like any major program. That’s not the issue. They don’t all have it what it takes to be good NFL players. He does not have it between the ears. He had issues behind the scenes in college and to the coaching staff’s credit they managed him well. That all goes away in the pros. 

But you were wrong on Haskins.... he sucks too :)

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

But you were wrong on Haskins.... he sucks too :)

I had no idea how he would be in the Nfl actually and was pretty up front about that. I always said he could have used another year of experience. I just knew how he was in college. 

Edited by YoloinOhio