It's Patriots week!

Matt_In_NH

46 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

The Patriots are just a bad team. Their skill position players as a whole might be the worst in the NFL. The lore is dead. They might finish with a losing record this year. Bills should beat them twice and beat them twice easily. Should is the key word.

I look forward to the Cheaters* just being the NEXT game, not THE game. 

I worry about every “next game”, this one is no different. But the Cheaters* are not special in any way. I won’t give them any special status or privilege.  

Yea, a washed up Brady who was holding them back put 5tds on the board today. 

Brady was NE and they never would have been what they were without him. Belichick is overrated, I always thought he was. Brady was throwing dimes all day today all over the field. 

I can't wait to smash NE this week, it's been a long time coming.  Our boys better get it done. This is by far the most important game on the schedule for me. Changing of the guard must happen this week. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

so the patsies look beatable. worst start (edit:since 2002 they have not lost 3 in a row). looks can be deceiving and they still have BB on the sidelines but if the bills can get healthier and the defense plays with the intensity they did in the 4th Qtr today, there is a chance? 

early prediction

bills 24

patsies 13

Man did you see the first half versus the jets? We have no right to take anyone for granted.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

well, we thought that facing the jets?

I mean the Bills beat them badly in every way other than the scoreboard. They need to work on their redzone efficiency but typically they are excellent at that so I am not overly concerned.

• Like (+1) 1

I have a bad feeling about this game, probably just beat down from 2 decades of not being about to get past these guys.   Living in NE, I really need t hem to win this game.   There is no excuse, the Bills are better.  The mistakes need to stop and you need to stop the run, these guys will run it down your throat like the Chiefs did if we let them.  And BB usually makes life difficult for Josh, and then Josh gets overly amped/tries to do too much.

I feel better about this game then I did the previous 3.  In no way shape or form I’m confident of a win.  Not even close.

But with a freaking normal work week finally (as of today) and guys getting healthy I think the Bills will look better on both sides of the ball.  Hopefully it will be enough to get the job done.   If Brown is still out then I’m not going to feel as good.