I’ve Been Watching Fox News Lately

Tiberius

It’s not easy, really. I couldn’t stomach seeing that fraudster Matt Whittaker but sat through some of the shows. 

Some highlights so far: 

Juan Williams is a real trooper and just does a good job answering with sanity many of the outrageous points some of the hysterical guests they have on. His facial expressions when some stupid point is made are funny. They were trying to bust Biden for the crime bill he helped author and I’m thinking who the hell are they trying to convince here? Do a lot of black voters watch Fox? 

Then the main news people were all over Twitter for not allowing the NYPost Russian propaganda story to be retweeted. They never say why Twitter did it, never talk about how stupid the whole thing is , where it came from, how Rudy is now being looked at as a Russian asset, nope, it’s all a free speech issue supposedly and they are victims. 

They had one show were a guy who thinks racism is scam that uses black people as victims was on. He had made a documentary on the Micheal Brown shooting and was saying something about how Democrats just make black people victims or something. Racism isn’t that bid a deal thing, I guess. 

Last night they did a big build up for Trump flying into Wisconsin and then just turned the TV over to him to vomit out his nonsense. Do people really tune in to watch him blather on and on? 

Im going to keep watching Fox through Election Day. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It’s not easy, really. I couldn’t stomach seeing that fraudster Matt Whittaker but sat through some of the shows. 

Some highlights so far: 

Juan Williams is a real trooper and just does a good job answering with sanity many of the outrageous points some of the hysterical guests they have on. His facial expressions when some stupid point is made are funny. They were trying to bust Biden for the crime bill he helped author and I’m thinking who the hell are they trying to convince here? Do a lot of black voters watch Fox? 

Then the main news people were all over Twitter for not allowing the NYPost Russian propaganda story to be retweeted. They never say why Twitter did it, never talk about how stupid the whole thing is , where it came from, how Rudy is now being looked at as a Russian asset, nope, it’s all a free speech issue supposedly and they are victims. 

They had one show were a guy who thinks racism is scam that uses black people as victims was on. He had made a documentary on the Micheal Brown shooting and was saying something about how Democrats just make black people victims or something. Racism isn’t that bid a deal thing, I guess. 

Last night they did a big build up for Trump flying into Wisconsin and then just turned the TV over to him to vomit out his nonsense. Do people really tune in to watch him blather on and on? 

...YOU watching Fox?........I need a drink ALREADY......

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Some highlights so far: 

Hoax

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Some highlights so far: 

I don't watch Fox News.  I can analyze things without the help of pundits.  You?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So when are you transferring to Gang Green?  Maybe Pats Pulpit?  Soros has to know that he is not getting the bang for his trolling buck having you post here.

Fox news is basically arguing that Russian Propaganda shouldn't be censured. I don't really agree 

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So when are you transferring to Gang Green?  Maybe Pats Pulpit?  Soros has to know that he is not getting the bang for his trolling buck having you post here.

Ah, the Jewish boogeyman.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Don's Favorite NEWS outlet has been VERY critical of him lately.

There is only so much crap you can wade through.

Now Don's favorite news is QAnon, OANN  and One America News

I’m not a QAnon guy, but I thought QAnon was an idea. Or am I getting that mixed up?

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Don's Favorite NEWS outlet has been VERY critical of him lately.

There is only so much crap you can wade through.

Now Don's favorite news is QAnon, OANN  and One America News

OANN IS One America News Network.  :doh:

• Thank you (+1) 1

Joni Ernst was on Fox this morning. Someone had circulated a a false ad saying a farm group was not supporting her so she said it was her opponent, with no proof.  She used the word "Liberal" at least five times howling at her opponent, didn't talk at all about policy and just looked mean and nasty. She had her little cross neckless showing though. Good hateful little christian. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I thought it was that pill you take for erectile distinction. No? The people on the commercial sitting in the bathtub sure looked happy! 

Have to laugh  at the drug commercials. Most of the people with the  problems these drugs help  are so sick, they will never be doing the stuff shown on the commercial  after taking the drug.

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

op gets his news from huffington post

That's a straight up lie. You must be a Trump supporter, lying and dishonesty come natural to you

Anyway, I was watching "Outnumbered" at noon and all the people were basically running with the Biden computer hoax lie as if it were true. Then they build these big strawman arguments from it to make Biden the most corrupt person to ever live. The one liberal on the show shot them all to hell, going over, well, the facts. How the laptop was in a shop and found by some right wing bozo right before the election and all the other nonsense and she did a good job. The other people were lying just like Trump does. 

Its the Trump network in so many ways 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Fox and Friends already crying about how unfair the mean old debate commission is to Trump, boo hoo. 

Everything is so unfair! 

Let’s see....what else have we heard isn’t ‘fair’?

The electoral college

The tax code

Social Justice

Private Healthcare 

US immigration policy

The Constitution 

The rules of the Senate

Should I go on? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let’s see....what else have we heard isn’t ‘fair’?

The electoral college

The tax code

Social Justice

Private Healthcare 

US immigration policy

The Constitution 

The rules of the Senate

Should I go on? 

Go on, please