Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I saw you as the victim in this exchange.  Now, with your “whatever”, I must shun you. 

I know that you did. Its whatever on his schtick that has been evident to me for quite some time.

He went beyond his normal routine thus why I told him to f off.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

***** off man.  Seriously. 

You realize that tweets can link to actual news articles that you can then read in their entirety?

Now go ahead and answer this with another inane question since you can't think for yourself. 

Awwww I’m sorry.  Why not just link the article with your take on it?  But no, you link others thoughts.  Funny the guy who links others thoughts as opposed to his own tells me I can’t think for himself.  😂

Carry on plagiarist Twit For Brains Boy. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Whoa whoa whoa…I appreciate reading your posts, Jim…But putting someone in the same category as BillStime is a blow so low, I wouldn’t do it to my worst enemy…😉

If the Twit Fits…….

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Awwww I’m sorry.  Why not just link the article with your take on it?  But no, you link others thoughts.  Funny the guy who links others thoughts as opposed to his own tells me I can’t think for himself.  😂

If the Twit Fits…….

I hear ya, my man…👍

I was just trying to throw in a little comic relief because I think we are all really on the same team, when it comes to free speech…👍

38 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why have people linking to tweets that often contain video, court documents, scientific research papers etc. when we can have @Chef Jim fostering productive debate here at PPP one ridiculous question at a time?

His schtick is old and I get it. So whatever.

Bravo. No Twit for brains links to be had in this post.  Proud of you buddy. I knew you could do it.  And I case you didn’t notice no questions in my post here.

And so productive telling people you disagree with to ***** off.  I know, adulting is hard.  

25 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

really wondering what word got censored here? dippity? does this board censor dibbity!! thats it im buying two bills drive and firing EVERYONE!! FREE SPEECH OR DEATH!!

I think it may have been misinterpreted for an ethnic slur from the early 1900s.  The spell check kept changing what I wrote, and I think I it was a double-yuh, an oh, and a p.  I was thinking 50s music from NYC.

My wife and children are going to be coming for me if this gets out—though ironically we were coffee this morning and after she told me a story about some friends who’s ancestors came from that part of the world and a family kerfuffle that ensued…and I said “Your people are an emotional lot at times.” She laughed and said “Oh yeah.”. 

Free Leh-nerd!  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

If the Twit Fits…….

I often do add my personal comments you pretentious ***** stick.

And just because I link to something doesn't mean I agree with it in totality. Other people's thoughts even when expressed via Twitter can also be a jumping off point for legit discussion. 

And again tweets often contain links to primary source documents. 

That far exceeds your ridiculous merry go round of "probing" questions that you often do here.....by a longshot.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Bravo. No Twit for brains links to be had in this post.  Proud of you buddy. I knew you could do it.  And I case you didn’t notice no questions in my post here.

And so productive telling people you disagree with to ***** off.  I know, adulting is hard.  

I tell people who have the same tired routine who then attack me personally to ***** off.

Good for you jumping on board with @BillStime and @Tiberius.

Tired schticks all around.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

And just because I link to something doesn't mean I agree with it in totality. Other people's thoughts even when expressed via Twitter can also be a jumping off point for legit discussion. 

That far exceeds your ridiculous merry go round of "probing" questions that you often do here.....by a longshot.

Hit a nerve did I?   The occasional Twit for brains link is ok.  But you my friend appear to be a Twitaholic.  Maybe an intervention is in order. 🤔

Relax man.  Breathe deep.  It’s gonna be ok. We’re here for you.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Hit a nerve did I?   The occasional Twit for brains link is ok.  But you my friend appear to be a Twitaholic.  Maybe an intervention is in order. 🤔

Relax man.  Breathe deep.  It’s gonna be ok. We’re here for you.  

The Bills game is about to start. 

We know you won't be watching. The non Bills fan who spends a ***** load of time on a Bills fan site. Who needs an intervention?

Time for you to start quoting and asking questions while the rest of us watch the game.

PPP os yours for the next three hours.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think it may have been misinterpreted for an ethnic slur from the early 1900s.  The spell check kept changing what I wrote, and I think I it was a double-yuh, an oh, and a p.  I was thinking 50s music from NYC.

My wife and children are going to be coming for me if this gets out—though ironically we were coffee this morning and after she told me a story about some friends who’s ancestors came from that part of the world and a family kerfuffle that ensued…and I said “Your people are an emotional lot at times.” She laughed and said “Oh yeah.”. 

Free Leh-nerd!  

lol. oh...i thought it was hip hop lyrics because of the sweet rhyme scheme you had going. now that i know it was a reference to 50s doo bop music i fully support this platforms censorship and regret to inform you i am the leader of a hate group whos goal is to rid the world of undesirables that listen to it such as yourself. i have reported your post and hope to see further action. enjoy your hibbity dibbity suspension.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Bills game is about to start. 

We know you won't be watching. The non Bills fan who spends a ***** load of time on a Bills fan site. Who needs an intervention?

Time for you to start quoting and asking questions while the rest of us watch the game.

PPP os yours for the next three hours.

Ahhhh the old “what are you doing on a Bills site if you’re not a Bills fan?” line. You really can’t think for yourself can’t you. 

So according to you because I don’t care about the Bills I can’t discuss politics?  That’s some brilliant logic there my friend. 

Enjoy the game. 👍🏻

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I tell people who have the same tired routine who then attack me personally to ***** off.

Good for you jumping on board with @BillStime and @Tiberius.

Tired schticks all around.

You know what people I really don’t like?  Those who tell others to ***** off but lose their ***** when they are critiqued.  Sorry to have upset you so much.   Try not to throw ***** at the TV when Josh throws a red zone interception.  You seem like the type.  I understand. I was there too once. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I just don't agree with the relentless call for "post your own thoughts"

when all you get from  those disagreeing with your viewpoint is their own vapid thoughts without any facts behind them.

I post articles with facts AND opinions and those who are only here for the "slapfight" or to "win", answer with the same Cut and Paste" bull#### response.

I will continue to post as I have for over 10 years here (and at BillsFans.com.)

Posters who just want to battle each other to declare "victory" caan do the same.

Here’s the difference. You quote the articles to give them the appearance of being your own thoughts.  Shrewd dude….very shrewd.   😁

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I know that you did. Its whatever on his schtick that has been evident to me for quite some time.

He went beyond his normal routine thus why I told him to f off.

I think Jim’s incessant questioning yields positive results at times, forcing people to be introspective when they otherwise might not.  Or, they tap out which I find funny.  
I disagree with his assessment on Twitter and people following it. 

I am unshunning you at this time, but reserve the right to re-shun in the future.  Jim has yet to be shunned, , and it’s not just because I’m hoping to get some suggestions on IPO stock to make me obscenely wealthy.  He may be shunned in the future. 

I think Jim’s incessant questioning yields positive results at times, forcing people to be introspective when they otherwise might not.  Or, they tap out which I find funny.  
I disagree with his assessment on Twitter and people following it. 

I am unshunning you at this time, but reserve the right to re-shun in the future.  Jim has yet to be shunned, , and it’s not just because I’m hoping to get some suggestions on IPO stock to make me obscenely wealthy.  He may be shunned in the future. 

Well not sure which assessment regarding Twitter you disagree with but but I'm pretty certain my assessment that it will (if it has not already) lead to the downfall of the Republic.  Soapboxes at the park usually drew a handful of curious gawkers.  The Twitter soapbox reaches millions of listeners.

Now I have a question..................:D

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious to watch the cult attack each other. It was only a matter of time with all these losses.

Disappointment sucks.

image.thumb.jpeg.837bbc7e7c8120f0e8854f91e533c93d.jpeg

When members of a cult disagree it quickly loses its cult status.  Be less of a cult member Billy. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhhh the old “what are you doing on a Bills site if you’re not a Bills fan?” line. You really can’t think for yourself can’t you. 

So according to you because I don’t care about the Bills I can’t discuss politics?  That’s some brilliant logic there my friend. 

Enjoy the game. 👍🏻

I suppose that I should also look for you on the politics section of the Rush message boards as well then, right?

Did I touch a nerve you pretentious #######?

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You know what people I really don’t like?  Those who tell others to ***** off but lose their ***** when they are critiqued.  Sorry to have upset you so much.   Try not to throw ***** at the TV when Josh throws a red zone interception.  You seem like the type.  I understand. I was there too once. 

I've ignored your schtick here for years.

Then you made it personal.

You bring nothing here other than I'm the non Bills fan who will keep reminding all that im not a Bills fan. Then I'll "debate" you via circular questions upon questions.

You win man! :lol:

The chef turned financial services salesman is all knowing!

And I almost forgot....quick someone ask Chef Jim for advice.  As if that hilarious crap wasn't played out and tired in 2010.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I suppose that I should also look for you on the politics section of the Rush message boards as well then, right?

Did I touch a nerve you pretentious #######?

I've ignored your schtick here for years.

Then you made it personal.

You bring nothing here other than I'm the non Bills fan who will keep reminding all that im not a Bills fan. Then I'll "debate" you via circular questions upon questions.

You win man! :lol:

The chef turned financial services salesman is all knowing!

And I almost forgot....quick someone ask Chef Jim for advice.  As if that hilarious crap wasn't played out and tired in 2010.

Awww poor guy.  The one who has a penchant for telling people to ***** off has gotten his little panties in a bind because I pointed out he seems to incessantly link Twit for brains posts.  Maybe you can start a PPP harassment thread here….oh wait that would be plagiaristic too. 

You can look for me on whatever message board blows your skirt up but I’ve been here longer than almost everyone else so when PPP became a thing I became a fixture.  

Good lord……grow a sack man.