Confirmed: Titans broke protocol by gathering for workout last week

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah at least they are dignified when they cheat.

The rot of the Patriots* dishonest & cheating culture runs deep & spreads to other organizations when guys like Vrabel take new jobs.

I don't see the Pats* as a dignified organization -- if it was actually the Pats* they might have made a post practice trip to an Asian Massage Parlor recommended by Robert Kraft. I'm sure that there are no virus' or other germs being shared at those places, right?    

5 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

The rot of the Patriots* dishonest & cheating culture runs deep & spreads to other organizations when guys like Vrabel take new jobs.

I don't see the Pats* as a dignified organization -- if it was actually the Pats* they might have made a post practice trip to an Asian Massage Parlor recommended by Robert Kraft. I'm sure that there are no virus' or other germs being shared at those places, right?    

I was being sarcastic

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean they were going to lose anyway so it would benefit them to forfeit to avoid injury and further depleting their team. Sorry 

So the suggestion is a team didn't follow protocol because they didn't know a game forfeit was possible? Sorry. Not an acceptable excuse.

• Like (+1) 3

Tough call, but this is also being discussed in the Week Five thread and a couple of us are feeling like "Boarding House Peanut Butter", spread extra thin

The actual information in the thread is starting to loop back on itself

I think pending actual new news from the league on how they're reacting to this, we don't need a thread to gnash teeth over every new photo and tweet and speculating.

• Like (+1) 2