Would you trade Clements and next year's

The talk about the skins giving us a 1st rounder for Clements seems to have died down (especially the assinine talk about them giving us TWO 1st rounders for him). However, I do see him going tomorrow. What do you think about packaging him with next years 2nd for a first round this year and trying to get a guy like Mike Williams (if we could get Washington's 9th), or a stud OG?

The talk about the skins giving us a 1st rounder for Clements seems to have died down (especially the assinine talk about them giving us TWO 1st rounders for him). However, I do see him going tomorrow. What do you think about packaging him with next years 2nd for a first round this year and trying to get a guy like Mike Williams (if we could get Washington's 9th), or a stud OG?

312754[/snapback]

Yeah, I would. But only next year's 2nd, not this year's. And ONLY if Mike Williams is available.

Thats kind of pushing it. We'll be lucky to get some practice balls and a free whistle for coy wire

312779[/snapback]

Am I the only one who thinks keeping Coy Wire is alright because it's good to have veteran players on special teams?

Also, if we could get a good enough draft pick to steal Derrick Johnson in the draft, I'd be happy to trade Clements.

Am I the only one who thinks keeping Coy Wire is alright because it's good to have veteran players on special teams?

Also, if we could get a good enough draft pick to steal Derrick Johnson in the draft, I'd be happy to trade Clements.

312794[/snapback]

Sam Aiken and Josh Stamer, are just as good of st's players as coy wire. Guys like wire are a dime a dozen. I personally want us to draft Donte Nicholson somehwere in the 4th rd to groom behind Lawyer Milloy.

About Derrick Johnson that wouldn't be bad, but I'd still only like trading clements if it's for Mike Williams.

312794[/snapback]

No, you're not the only one. It's only people who think all of our players should be pro bowl potential players. And that "average" players making low salaries are not worthy of being on the team.

What do you think about packaging him with next years 2nd for a first round this year and trying to get a guy like Mike Williams (if we could get Washington's 9th), or a stud OG?

312754[/snapback]

As is well documented, I am not a Clements guy and that has to be the worst trade idea I've ever heard.

312754[/snapback]

The Bills need a CB more than they need a 3rd receiver for their "supposed" ball-control offense. If they drafted Williams they'd have to get rid of Moulds too since I can't see him wanting to share the ball with Williams and Evans.

By the way ---- Isn't Donahoe on record as being in love with Williams ---- it might have been last year, but I know he's a big fan.