WTF

Foxx

6 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Why should anyone on this site need to be a Bills fan?

To quote SDS directly, this is a "politics subforum in Buffalo Bills COMMUNITY" (capitalized for my own emphasis, obviously... and he emphasizes this point multiple times) and "This is a Buffalo Bills community. It's a simple statement." and "I don't run 4chan for Bills fans" and "I don't run The Donald for Bills fans."

Being a Bills fan seems implicit if you're part of the Buffalo Bills community... which is what everyone here in PPP is, according to the owner of this website.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

To quote SDS directly, this is a "politics subforum in Buffalo Bills COMMUNITY" (capitalized for my own emphasis, obviously... and he emphasizes this point multiple times) and "This is a Buffalo Bills community. It's a simple statement." and "I don't run 4chan for Bills fans" and "I don't run The Donald for Bills fans."

Being a Bills fan seems implicit if you're part of the Buffalo Bills community... which is what everyone here in PPP is, according to the owner of this website.

Then why are so many non Bills fans on this site?  It's all so confusing. 

36 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Brah, scroll to the top of the page.  What do you see?

This is a sub-forum of a Buffalo Bills website, as indicated by the "Two Bills Drive" right above "Buffalo Bills News" right at the top of the page you're looking at right now.

As much as I've often disagreed with DR and am now resenting the fact that he won't be able to own up to his part of the bargain when he loses our bet next month, I at least know that he was a Bills fan.

What the hell brought you here??

You really care why I’m here?  I’m from WNY grew up a huge Bills fan. Got tired of the losing and lack of playoffs and the BS this team put its fans through so I quit them about 5 or 6 years ago. Best thing I ever did. I’ve on this board for 20 years and have tons of friends here and like politics. 

Can I stay?  Please oh please oh please let me stay!! 

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yes I’m part of the Buffalo Bills community. I just don’t follow the team.  Got a problem with that? 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You really care why I’m here?  I’m from WNY grew up a huge Bills fan. Got tired of the losing and lack of playoffs and the BS this team put its fans through so I quit them about 5 or 6 years ago. Best thing I ever did. I’ve on this board for 20 years and have tons of friends here and like politics. 

The best thing you ever did was quit on a football team? 

That doesn’t surprise me. 😂😂😂

Cripe sakes, I take a weekend road trip up to WNY to visit my 81y.o. mom for the first time since Covid hit, and PPP turns into a snowmelt. 

This thread is a diva-fest, holy Moses.

The PPP sub-forum can be really excellent at times, but those times have unfortunately diminished to too few.  It’s a shame. Buncha marshmallows. And with that said, I’ll continue to come around here and hope that the discourse improves. There’s too much baiting and too many people take the bait. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Cripe sakes, I take a weekend road trip up to WNY to visit my 81y.o. mom for the first time since Covid hit, and PPP turns into a snowmelt. 

The PPP sub-forum can be really excellent at times, but those times have unfortunately diminished to too few.  It’s a shame. Buncha marshmallows. And with that said, I’ll continue to come around here and hope that the discourse improves. There’s too much baiting and too many people take the bait. 

The baiting here is definitely not masterfull anymore.

Which is a shame because I really do love masterfull baiting.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

And what exactly is THAT supposed to mean??? 

On 10/4/2020 at 5:10 AM, Azalin said:

I've been urging folks to ignore the trolls for a couple years at least, but too many just can't seem to help themselves. Engaging them has invited more and more. That alone is not enough to chase me away, but with the recent bannings I think it's finally enough. 

I've been lurking here (and posting infrequently, and 'thumbs-upping/downing stuff since the sanctioned Bills board died).  I LIKED this place, and had a LONG ignore list.  I REALLY wish EVERYONE could learn who to ignore, and who not to (as I didn't want this to become an echo-chamber).  BUT, I honestly looked most forward to DR's posts, as he broke open so many things 3-4 years ago, he was never the first to start a fight, but I wish he put several others on ignore, too.

HOWEVER, responding to trash shouldn't get just ONE banned, when we've seen these turds goading, daily, many times a day.  Why so many of the instigators are in this thread speaks volumes about the moderation that's going on, and I won't stick around for that, Bills fan or not.

If someone finds a fairly moderated (or even, a board that was mostly ignored like this one was, until the trolls arrived), please PM me, as I'll join.

I'll continue to get my BILLS stuff on the main board here, but done down here.  The moderators have let their lib-leaning ways show, and that always tends toward silencing dissenting views.  We know where that leads, and I'm not down with that.  Shame - this was a good 'basement' for years before I was here, and the several years I got to enjoy this place.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I've been lurking here (and posting infrequently, and 'thumbs-upping/downing stuff since the sanctioned Bills board died).  I LIKED this place, and had a LONG ignore list.  I REALLY wish EVERYONE could learn who to ignore, and who not to (as I didn't want this to become an echo-chamber).  BUT, I honestly looked most forward to DR's posts, as he broke open so many things 3-4 years ago, he was never the first to start a fight, but I wish he put several others on ignore, too.

HOWEVER, responding to trash shouldn't get just ONE banned, when we've seen these turds goading, daily, many times a day.  Why so many of the instigators are in this thread speaks volumes about the moderation that's going on, and I won't stick around for that, Bills fan or not.

If someone finds a fairly moderated (or even, a board that was mostly ignored like this one was, until the trolls arrived), please PM me, as I'll join.

I'll continue to get my BILLS stuff on the main board here, but done down here.  The moderators have let their lib-leaning ways show, and that always tends toward silencing dissenting views.  We know where that leads, and I'm not down with that.  Shame - this was a good 'basement' for years before I was here, and the several years I got to enjoy this place.

Stick around.

I’d say that to anyone who’s already threatened to leave (or left already).