I Know It's Only Week 2, But Look At The League Leaders(WK4 Update)

H2o

This offense has gone from fun to watch to a legit threat. 

We have the ability to dominate in all four phases — screen, long pass, run, QB mobility. Only iffy part right now is power rushing.

Will be interesting to see how our O performs once teams adjust. 

We're making a deep playoff run this year. When was the last time we could say that with confidence? 

Enjoy it while it lasts, fellas. 

1 hour ago, teef said:

it's just so good to see yet another step forward from allen.  i'm still expecting some stinker games here and there, and that's ok.  the way he's been passing the ball makes me so much more comfortable with allen than i ever thought i would be.

This is verbatim what I said about you when you first became a dentist.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats

After 4 weeks, with Mahomes and the Chiefs left to go against the Pats tonight, Allen is 2nd in Passing Yards, 2nd in Passing TD's, 3rd in QBR, and 2nd in Passer Rating. Right now Allen is on pace for over 5,300 yards and 48 passing TD's to only 4 INT's(though the only one called an INT was NOT an INT). You tack on the rushing TD's and he's likely going to account for somewhere between 55-60 total TD's at this pace. Diggs is tied for 1st in Receiving Yards. Beasley is sitting at 21st in Receiving yards and John Brown at 45th. The road surely gets tougher, but this is one HELL OF A START for this offense. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1